• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.3.2] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (205MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
I tried 1.3.2 and while I could do the Debbie quest...I also couldn't sleep anywhere, the Old Man just asked if I'd decided and the Jerks house came with "I can't sleep here"

Do I have to play through the whole game again to fix the triggers...

Because, no.
A few times I tried to sleep at the jerks house and it said I could not... I found if i walked into the bedroom on the extreme left of the screen in line with the bed, it let me sleep.

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Thanks a lot, the bug with mirror is in crunched version as well. After you see Debbi in the mirror and inform Sarah the game repeat " .....to buy a mirror over over " game ends. Maybe there are more bugs later too?
Go to wendy, say no to buying the mirror. Go to the inn knock on the middle door. Profit.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Go to wendy, say no to buying the mirror. Go to the inn knock on the middle door. Profit.
Say NO sounds ok. But there isn´t any middle door pup, nonsence. I quest you mean the Inn, to be tricked by the girl and give the Innkeeper a BJ. It works thanks

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
3 fucking hours lost because of the mirror text bug...
Sorry, never buy the mirror by the wash-lady say NO go to INN knock the middle twice give the Innkeeper a BJ go back to the middle room and take the mirror, 3 hours gone. Take some time for me as well.

AKA101

May 11, 2017
anyone stuck using the save from 1.3 with infinite loop of i need to buy mirror dialogue can use rpgmakersaveedit then uncheck the switch: follow debbie, tell sarah, identify Debbie, thought mirror.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Ah! Thanks, this worked.
I think I've actually been going in that way most of the time...how long has this been an issue and I've not noticed lol. I definitely remember going in that way.

morion

Jun 28, 2017
Hello,
After spending the first night in the city, I went to see the tax controller, I completed 2 jobs, the evening falls and when I go to see the tax controller, victoria told me that she must work and if I want to go back to bed she asks me to go see the tax controller ??
I do not know what to do ??

thank you for your answer

unukalhai

Donor
May 7, 2017
Help. The witch keeps asking for meat flower essence but I already have the atrelas leaves, the meat flower essence and the jar of goblin cum.

Sexy Afrodita

Jun 6, 2018
How accept julia deal with fat inkeeper? I tried but after bj scene game freezes.

Its a trigger or quest after streching victoria ass hole? or its just for "FUN"

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes