Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Having issues with "I need to find a hand mirror, maby the lady who washes clothes may have one" glitching on me over and over, locking the game and preventing me from going forward, forcing a reload...

First it happened right after you tell Sarah about Miss Debbie and leave the Pub. Now its happening to me again after seeing the Succubus and escaping the basement and I do not know how to get it to stop...

Has anyone else come across this or have a solution? Thanks!!!
The same bug

Naxos

Engaged Member
May 9, 2018
Why not read this forum it´s mention twice. Don´t buy with wash-lady go instaed to Inn and knock twice the middle door..finish it and you have mirror without bugs.
You are a kinder nicer person than me. I have very little tollerance for people that don't read the forum and ask the same questions over and over, especially when the answer is on the same page or 1 or 2 pages back.

:)

marcos1992

May 19, 2018
hi all just finished downloading the game
is it any good ? any walkthrough to the game ?
where should i chose to sleep is there any difference?
thanks

DANNY12690

Aug 4, 2017
per request, here is my unofficial android port of A New Dawn v1.3
you have to grant the app the permission to access external storage or save/load won't work
the <esc> key and therefore opening the game menu is emulated with tapping with 2 fingers on the screen

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me )
I can't download using this link. Is this broken ?

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Anyway the bug with the old-man if you start a new game is very bad. After you buy the bread 2,3 or 10 days there isn´t any switch to get the flour at the beach " Elf in the cave" or Inn all broken. Please solve this. No " Flour" at all the hole game with old man.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Stay away from Henry " Old man route" a huge bug here . 1.3.2 bugfix not working with this route.

BurningSun

Game Developer
Jul 6, 2017
Nice game! Ran into some bugs that have been posted here already, but one hasn't, or at least not recently:
When negotiating with customers on the streets, it slowly goes down, but at 1 I get offered -1 gold by some characters. It said in the version 1.3.2 that this was fixed but it is happening in my game with this version still.

Cheers
BurningSun

Hyperion006

Sep 28, 2017
Don´t buy with wash-lady go instaed to Inn and knock twice the middle door..finish it and you have mirror without bugs.
- Im trying but it read's dore closed and nothing is happening...

Hyperion006

Sep 28, 2017
ok when doing that quest you need go first to the wash lady say no to the offer of buying the mirror and then to the inn and all works fine.

O.Lyonnais69

Mar 2, 2018
Sorry someone can tell me where is the brothel ? Impossible to find it. I have always the same schene with Sarah : "How's the brothel ?"
Please Help me
Thank you guys !

AK47M

Jul 29, 2017
I feel like I've played through this game 100 times, and dealt with 1000 bugs. Can we have just the CG? This may be the only RPGM game I have played in which I can't just look at the art without playing the game.

ossi06

Nov 15, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Lossy compression (means image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller) is used. You've been warned so no bitching.

A New Dawn [v1.3.2] [WhiteRaven] - Original Size: 1.24GB

Download PC (205MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank You, its a lot faster and stable. But Game freezes with dark elf anyway and sometimes in animation. What a pity, I'll gonna wait for the next try of bugfixing (and language-correction).

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes