Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I can recommend cheating to skip the grind but don't fiddle about with switches...it breaks the game very fast indeed.
Though it's hard to tell what's a result of that and what's the game just being the game. I got to a point where even though she was a total hoe the citizens in the town were calling her a newcomer....comer in a sense ho ho ho.

I'm still not sure why I check this game out but it's made decent progress scene wise since last time, the plot is going at a snails pace though.
Is it weird to want less sex and more plot but also more sex?

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I don't know how anal is unlocked but I used RPGMaker Save Editor to change the values for how many HJ, TJ and Jerks she'd done at the brothel to 50 and then she could fuck them and then either because I put that to 150 or because I got her fucked in the pussy a few times anal was unlocked.
I sincerely hope that's not the grind the dev thinks we should be doing because fuck that shit.

I was hoping anal would be a way to preserve her vaginal virginity and make her think she's still innocent even though it's still sex.

But yeah bugfix plz I'm seeing it on some sites but only the sort with 50kb/s downloads so no thank you.

That doesn't sound good. The way that sounds is that you have to have done vaginal to unlock anal. Unless it is bugged or something.

I was also hoping anal was the way to preserve her virginity, since this games makes it such a big thing and even today some people have that line of thinking.

If it isn't a bug it feels like to me that the creator intends for you to lose it during this storyline before you get to the brothel because though Debbie says something about not telling the "Johns" you are a virgin, if you let them fuck you while being a virgin the pc doesn't even react like they were a virgin, it just is sex even to the point where after the scene is done there isn't any "flavour text" for if you lose it at the brothel to any of the "johns".

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
That doesn't sound good. The way that sounds is that you have to have done vaginal to unlock anal. Unless it is bugged or something.

I was also hoping anal was the way to preserve her virginity, since this games makes it such a big thing and even today some people have that line of thinking.

If it isn't a bug it feels like to me that the creator intends for you to lose it during this storyline before you get to the brothel because though Debbie says something about not telling the "Johns" you are a virgin, if you let them fuck you while being a virgin the pc doesn't even react like they were a virgin, it just is sex even to the point where after the scene is done there isn't any "flavour text" for if you lose it at the brothel to any of the "johns".
Anal is possible only after two times vaginal sex at the brothel

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017

Yeah her being a virgin is extremely pointless right now once she gets to the point where she's willing to have sex she'll screw literally anyone no problems.
Biggest dick in town? Whatever that ain't hurt, mama was Elastagirl fool.

I hope that changes but you can work around it by editing your saves.
I set it so she "technically" had sex with the clients but was still a virgin and a butt slut.

That said it's kinda hard to care about her virginity at all since there's no worthwhile character to lose it too, like the Hobo dude in Lida's Adventures and how he's constantly trying to score with her, there's build up there that makes the scene worthwhile(though not virginity loss in that game)
That she would happily work at the brothel out of nowhere and would quite carelessly take a dick is a pretty weak plot line.

Dev should add a maid job to the brothel with some avenues for sexual content but otherwise a way to remain "pure" as long as possible.

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
Yeah her being a virgin is extremely pointless right now once she gets to the point where she's willing to have sex she'll screw literally anyone no problems.
Biggest dick in town? Whatever that ain't hurt, mama was Elastagirl fool.

I hope that changes but you can work around it by editing your saves.
I set it so she "technically" had sex with the clients but was still a virgin and a butt slut.

That said it's kinda hard to care about her virginity at all since there's no worthwhile character to lose it too, like the Hobo dude in Lida's Adventures and how he's constantly trying to score with her, there's build up there that makes the scene worthwhile(though not virginity loss in that game)
That she would happily work at the brothel out of nowhere and would quite carelessly take a dick is a pretty weak plot line.

Dev should add a maid job to the brothel with some avenues for sexual content but otherwise a way to remain "pure" as long as possible.

I personally have thought as this dev as having an ADHD mentality when coming to creating things. Where they create one thing but only works on it for like 2 updates before they move onto something else. The futa elf for instance is an interesting character especially with relation to the virginity thing, but aside from what has been added before, nothing new has been added in months. The slave route has been dead for like 6 months +. The Jerk has gotten no new content in like 9 months +. Blakes storyline is really only for a bad end, doesn't tie into anything else.

Like come on so many of these things need to be added onto but the guy creates new things or forgets certain parts of the game exist. I for one do think that the dev expects the character to not be a virgin at the Brothel at this time, since a couple people have said that the anal scenes are locked behind vaginal sex requirements. But the dev doesn't seem to remember that the MC's history/story they created. They are the daughter of nobility a virgin an innocent; they even start off explaining the game on their patreon about the character being an 18 year old virgin. Why put that in the description and not have any payoff for it in the game.

Unless they are using the Brothel as a testing ground so to say. I personally believe this is why Blake seems to have so much content, in that they used him to test all the sex code/animations/variables. Because before that all the sex scenes were either bad ends or in the dreams where no true variables were being affected.

Reactions: Gutsandguts

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Like come on so many of these things need to be added onto but the guy creates new things or forgets certain parts of the game exist. I for one do think that the dev expects the character to not be a virgin at the Brothel at this time, since a couple people have said that the anal scenes are locked behind vaginal sex requirements. But the dev doesn't seem to remember that the MC's history/story they created. They are the daughter of nobility a virgin an innocent; they even start off explaining the game on their patreon about the character being an 18 year old virgin. Why put that in the description and not have any payoff for it in the game.

Yeah this is a trapping I see a lot of games fall in to "I'm going to add this! It's going to be great! And then I'm going to add this and this and this and...wait why is the whole code of the game broken?"

I have absolutely no idea how you make a game but it seems like there's very very frequently a critical error in the planning stages, people neglect to fully add features they intend to put in the game and then because they're poorly implemented later on they have to go all the way back and build them up when they've probably forgotten what they even had in mind to begin with or their coding style might have improved since so they have to completely remove and re-do the feature leading to fan frustration in the many months shit like that takes to do.
Simbro is the worst example of that I can think of it's taken them like a year to fix the second section of the map that regularly just breaks and you have to restart the game...

Don't build a house and decide you'll put the nails in later.

Anyway yeah I hope they listen to criticism I'm sure a lot of people aren't a fan of her having to be some turbo superslut so quickly, the cum addiction thing is already pretty extreme.
TO BE FAIR though the main character in this is pretty fucked up, if she naturally has some insane libido or sex based power that will come out later then I guess this is justified.
She does some pretty weird shit in this game like when she gets horny and mindlessly rubs her nipples in front of the Jerk to the point she cums.
Or when she dreams about doing sexual stuff and somehow accidentally gives him a tit fuck while alseep.

I guess her having some supernatural lust or an actual libido problem handily explains away some of the weirdness.

Deelite

Mar 26, 2018
Hey is my "unoffical patch". It is imply the patched version without the images and movies folder, just replace the files from the 1.3 unstable with these. 150mb

Tested my "patch" after posting it and it seemed to be fine to fix the unstable version.

Full release
I think we should v.1.3.2 or 1.3.3 because that version is buggy too .

Twistedcat8

May 15, 2018
I think we should v.1.3.2 or 1.3.3 because that version is buggy too .
Indeed should probably wait a bit Just played 1.31. Not much content and creates some more weird bugs. 2 steps forward 1 step back as the saying goes.

Debbie mission expanded but now that it is you constantly go follow her every night if stay at brothel, problem is after you do the event once you are locked in the event with no way to get out.

If you have not done anal on an earlier save it won't do the stretching for some weird reason + locks off prostitution anal and bugged that as well in weird ways. I had to use a much earlier save on 1.30 and do anal on there then I moved those saves over to 1.31 and I finally was able to do the "proper" anal with all the stretching stuff on 1.31

Anal stuff could also be slightly bugged on 1.30. I noticed that at some point I lost the ability to check the anus. it would ask me but even if I said yes it wouldn't show me anything. + this wouldn't allow the stretching at this point. if I could check the anus it would allow it but if I couldn't check it; it wouldn't allow the stretching. this happened on both 1.30 and 1.31

Also have a theory on why Vaginal has to be done before Anal for now at least.

The creator added this in 1.30
+ Added a new state buttslut (craves anal sex, will try to get fucked in the ass instead of the pussy)

This might be causing it, in that to have this status be truly tested you have to have been fucked in the pussy first. Thus know what it feels like to prefer anal over it.

Or like I said before the creator could just want you to not be a virgin before the anal scenes that are in the game now are unlocked, and since anal for right now is only unlocked through the brothel( I think) where they might be making it so you are assumed not to be a virgin for now, they then unlock Anal that way. But who knows, if we do have any patrons of this creator lurking around here it would be helpful if you could ask the creator why it is the way it is.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes