sadist17

Jan 9, 2018
Guy`s help. I don`t understand. How to enlarge breast even before slave path? There are many files like DeepThroat_BE_Training, or bath_scene_blowjob_BE. Maybe there is a special cheat or something? Sorry fo my English:(

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
before the slave path, i'm not sure.....

but afterwards, when you get to the town, it doesn't take too long....

the jerk innkeeper will give you a salve to enlarge your breasts if you choose to stay with him.
also, the other innkeeper, the old dude, he will send you on a quest for flower at one point... and there is an orc female who you can get the salve from as well, i believe...

Firellin

Feb 14, 2018
How to fix these errors.
After sex with friends Blake and go to sleep.
I have such an inscription: "Everyone looked at Victoria shocked as she walked naked on the street with a group of black men" Then I can not do anything. Victoria is blocking

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
[...]
the jerk innkeeper will give you a salve to enlarge your breasts if you choose to stay with him.
also, the other innkeeper, the old dude, he will send you on a quest for flower at one point... and there is an orc female who you can get the salve from as well, i believe...
the jerk/creepy guy isnt the innkeeper, the lotion for breast enlargement is only available if you choose to stay with him and you had the necessary dreams, there is no other option. The female orc wont give you that BE lotion, you can get FLOUR from her, thats what you have to get for the old guy, if you choose to stay with him. Flour is not a Flower, it is an essential ingredient to make bread.

Evil4ce

Feb 14, 2018
How to fix these errors.
I have such an inscription: "Everyone looked at Victoria shocked as she walked naked on the street with a group of black men" Then I can not do anything. Victoria is blocking
i have a same problem.... did u solve it?

Hunero

Nov 18, 2017
How to fix these errors.
I just solved it. SPOILER ALERT GUYS. If you don't want to know what is happening next then ignore the Spoiler
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

O_OO_O

Feb 18, 2018
I use the cheat to get sliver and got bug by the not cost HP & MP. I can't even go to the night job. Also , is it just have one jar of the BE potion?

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I tried playing from 0.8.1 save, is there any extra content? I did the mission with Sarah to free the 2 girls. Then spoke to her again ans she said she had something important to tell me. Went to sleep, now when i try to work its tell me I need to speak to Sarah in the pub but when I speak to her she has nothing to say.

Reactions: _crash

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Was the Slave Path changed so that it is official now only a side-story that eventually leads back to the Town Path?

Because the Slave Path exit (back to the Town Path) used to warn you that it was only there temporary so that those on the Slave Path had something to do while waiting for new content to be added to that Path, and that changing to the Town Path didn't work correctly because your stats would be wrong for the beginning of the Town Path's content.
So youre saying that the slave path should be avoided as it bugs out the main path? If that is the case, there should be a warning in the game so that "never read the instructions" guys like me don't miss it :)

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
No it is not bugged. It has way more less content than the other path.
I find the slave path extremely boring, but at the start it is/was an easy way to lower your morale wich was needed to accept the bar-job. I did not check if you need it anymore.

I dont think it is intended to switch from slave-path to town, but until the paths are fully implemented the debug-flames are in place to allow you to experience both sections of the game.

goldbazza

Jul 20, 2017
I use the cheat to get sliver and got bug by the not cost HP & MP. I can't even go to the night job. Also , is it just have one jar of the BE potion?
Yes it currently is just the one BE potion only available at the Jerk's house. as for the HP&MP just do the cheat again but read carefully once you press the tick as it will ask if you want to "Remove HP and MP cost from game" click no and it should work again.

Gillgamesh

I am King of Kings !
Donor
Aug 11, 2017
i encountered some bug probably i cant talk to Jerk at night so i cant go to my room and sleep someone know a way to fix it ?

Ionascu

May 15, 2017
I believe that i brushed those horses over 100 times and still didn't lose hope. I know for sure she could do better than that... My "Vicky" needs to maintain her reputation

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
I tried playing from 0.8.1 save, is there any extra content? I did the mission with Sarah to free the 2 girls. Then spoke to her again ans she said she had something important to tell me. Went to sleep, now when i try to work its tell me I need to speak to Sarah in the pub but when I speak to her she has nothing to say.
Anybody able to answer this?

Reactions: _crash

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
from what I understand, that is the end of that storyline. If you get nude to free the girls, it's story on pause till it gets updated. If you do not get naked, you get one additional mission to rescue someone, and then it's story on pause till it gets updated. Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes