ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
For triggering the cumaddiction you have to do the quest from the witch. she can be found in the woods, to the south of the town. During that quest you have to get goblin cum, soon as you get it you can use it out of your inventory and drink it (under key items). Once that is done you are addicted and you can go back to the goblin for more, it also triggers the mentioned cum addiction scenes.
I have not goblin cum in inventory...

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
For triggering the cumaddiction you have to do the quest from the witch. she can be found in the woods, to the south of the town. During that quest you have to get goblin cum, soon as you get it you can use it out of your inventory and drink it (under key items). Once that is done you are addicted and you can go back to the goblin for more, it also triggers the mentioned cum addiction scenes.
Sorry? can you give me a save?

rykdragon

May 3, 2017
Haven't played this since last year. Wonder how much content was added timewise. :eek:
I played this game first time after first release. Few scenes whit black man in the pub. Lots of showing tits scenes. Few peeking scenes. I found that scenes only. Some where I was doing same thing and I bored and drop to play. I didnt find cum addiction scene and if you didnt take the opportuniy you didnt later. I newer play this game from the begining so I newer see the cum add. scenes. I forgot, There is a slave scene whit only blowjob. There isnt place in the game story so I didnt play slave path 2nd time. He updated that scene this release but I wonder who play this scene? You have to begin new story for nothing! And you can choose old man or perv. I choose perv so I dont know the other guy part. Perv path you can show her tits to him and later she has a bigger tits. You can make her tits bigger but no diffences to the scene. Noone realise her tits bigger and line didnt change. You can hardly call this path as a path. Only two scenes; show tits - bigger tits. If you choose, you can not change after. So I newer see old man path either.

If you ask me this game 0.4 whit this content not 1.11.

Finkey

Sep 3, 2017
So, old saves won't work with this one? I get stuck to the point where I need to talk to Sarah in tavern after the first mission (yes, I did again when it asked if this is old save). I can't work, I can't sleep, I can't do anything...

Reactions: _crash

blastwave2k

Jun 23, 2017
and with me, I am thinking of starting from the beginning
major change adding a day/night cycle/map. i would restart to be safe. also usually takes him a few days to squash down bugs normally. i'm holding out on a restart til i see if there are more bugfixes coming

Reactions: Krum13

lilsav

Feb 28, 2018
I remember playing it and digging it. I couldn't remember why I deleted it halfway through. Turns out I tried to erase that cum addiction thing from my memory. Lost me completely there.

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
You will only miss some scenes if your character is not addicted and you can always turn it off with the cheatskull.

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
for 1.1.1, any chance of just a bugfix patch?

I know better next time to wait a few more days after a release for the bugfixes.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
guyys what happenes after blake sells her I keep getting that bug where they go outside and nothing happenes and the next day when I wake up and go outside she just walkes forward and is stuck

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
guyys what happenes after blake sells her I keep getting that bug where they go outside and nothing happenes and the next day when I wake up and go outside she just walkes forward and is stuck
i thought that when blake sells her, that is an ending...

Merlinthetrue

Dec 7, 2017
The bad end with Blake is bugged you start it as knight and he still dose not start till morning and even then you just walk strait into a tree or the tax collectors platform and that is with version 1.1.1

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
She has to go to those guys more than once, i have no idea how many times.
The first time does not trigger the bad-end.

but he was asking about when blake sells her. i thought that ending was when he sold her. prior to that, the 4 or 5 visits, were just her coming back for more, no selling involved.

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
but he was asking about when blake sells her. i thought that ending was when he sold her. prior to that, the 4 or 5 visits, were just her coming back for more, no selling involved.
Yeah but that bug is really annoying she gets stuck because int the morning when she goes out she just walks forward

teddar

Jul 30, 2017
Seems i found a bug in 1.1.1. I did the slave path to unlock all the scenes then went to the town and did all the outside jobs. The captain you need to report earnings to doesnt move to his hut and the barmaid is "busy right now" after the bottles job. So you cant pay your taxes or go to sleep, or do the barmaid job. Stuck.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
I did the slave path to unlock all the scenes then went to the town...
Was the Slave Path changed so that it is official now only a side-story that eventually leads back to the Town Path?

Because the Slave Path exit (back to the Town Path) used to warn you that it was only there temporary so that those on the Slave Path had something to do while waiting for new content to be added to that Path, and that changing to the Town Path didn't work correctly because your stats would be wrong for the beginning of the Town Path's content.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes