• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
May 14, 2017
On svscomics there's a version called 1.1.1
Is that right?

yep its a bug fix

Bugfix 1.1.1
+ Added possibility to forget to feed hens and comb horses which will give you corruption points if you forget it twice.

+ Fixed master character didn't go away at the slave path

+ Fixed first night sceen didn't play behind the pub

+ Fixed so the game maps have the same ID as in the editor to prevent the player from being teleported to a random map.

+ Fixed night time starting early and made MP only removing after you've done with your work

+ Removed the condition check before you enter your landlords house (feed hen and comb horse conditions)

+ Fixed could not enter your landlords house after you've rescued Sophie

+ Fixed futa variable checked less than instead of bigger than when checking the corruption value (At the Futa elf scene)

+ Fixed innkeeper didn't show up at correct spot after and before viewing Emma scene

+ Fixed missions to only occur during day time, also forcing the player to finish the quest before starting any work that day.

+ Fixed Blake's progression being buggy because of the night time

+ Fixed bj skill variable you could miss scenes because of to high bj skill (Slave path)

+ A few minor fixes which I forgot to write down...

Jun 13, 2017

yep its a bug fix

Bugfix 1.1.1
+ Added possibility to forget to feed hens and comb horses which will give you corruption points if you forget it twice.

+ Fixed so the game maps have the same ID as in the editor to prevent the player from being teleported to a random map.

+ Fixed night time starting early and made MP only removing after you've done with your work

+ Removed the condition check before you enter your landlords house (feed hen and comb horse conditions)

+ Fixed futa variable checked less than instead of bigger than when checking the corruption value (At the Futa elf scene)

+ Fixed innkeeper didn't show up at correct spot after and before viewing Emma scene

+ Fixed missions to only occur during day time, also forcing the player to finish the quest before starting any work that day.

+ Fixed bj skill variable you could miss scenes because of to high bj skill (Slave path)

Thanks!

Steven72

Sep 30, 2017
hey guys,

accidently deleted my saves from 1.0 does anyone have a save from the jerk's route up to dancing for george?

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018

yep its a bug fix

Bugfix 1.1.1

Do I really have to wait 3 hours for this ? fk that
No other links ?

Reactions: lmfyg666

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
Honestly pointless downloading just now, their is more bugs getting sorted so another bug fix will be out in a day or 2, me my self is waiting till Friday to download this gets all the bug fixes out the way
Yeah ur right this game is just so good lol

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
I also stuck at that point. The annoying girl always ignores me, and i didn't get job in there
found the way u just have to keep dancing and get the dreams then the owner will give u bunny outfit I think but she still didnt give it to me

Yennefer

Feb 7, 2018
found a bug where after blake sold her to his friends they go out but nothing happenes and after sleeping the scene continues but she just walks forward and nothing happenes

IgnisBE

May 6, 2017
Can sameone give the saves before new scenes?
The First picture you need to stay at the old man, peek at him bathing while having a cum addiction.
The cummaddiction one is when picking up the flour and peeking into the room from the innkeeper (while having cum addiction)

ZeroBOY

Sep 30, 2017
The First picture you need to stay at the old man, peek at him bathing while having a cum addiction.
The cummaddiction one is when picking up the flour and peeking into the room from the innkeeper (while having cum addiction)
Thank you, can you say how can i take cum addiction?

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
It might not be the only way, I'm not sure...but I got cum addiction for Vicky by going to the goblin on the shore map. At first you just jack him off, but he gives you a jar of cum. Its in your inventory under key items. Use it and your addicted. Note, I think you can only get the goblin to show up after first talking to the witch about making the potion to fix dreaming. Also, even on the jerk path I was able to get the Emma/Vicky scene with the innkeeper at Emma's room in the inn while Vicky was addicted to cum, so its totally worth it XD

Reactions: rodona

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Thank you, can you say how can i take cum addiction?
For triggering the cumaddiction you have to do the quest from the witch. she can be found in the woods, to the south of the town. During that quest you have to get goblin cum, soon as you get it you can use it out of your inventory and drink it (under key items). Once that is done you are addicted and you can go back to the goblin for more, it also triggers the mentioned cum addiction scenes.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes