Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
I have a bug... and I am stuck... :(
After few days, when Emma is in the inn, with the locked door doing a bj to the innkeeper, I peek inside and then the picture of the bj remains even if the game seems to go on, indeed I can walk after the scene but I see nothing but the bj in my screen. I tried 3 times from the last saved game, but always the same, also restarting the game.
Try going in to what I assume is the debug room.

If you go in to the old man's house, click on the barrel at the bottom left I think.
One time I went in there clicking randomly and I clicked a person in it, which played a sex scene.
After that a picture of Victoria was stuck on the screen.

I just done another one and it reset afterwards, might work for you.

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Does anyone else have no idea why they even play this game? Good God it's tedious.

I guess the well of good upcoming games is just super dry, almost none of these ones with 3D models seem to be decent or develop at good pace. Hopefully things improve.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
is there a gallery?
I don't know if there's an actual gallery but check in the old man's house and click on one of the barrels, there's a debug kinda room with a bunch of sprites and most of them activate a scene when you click.

Sometimes it bugs out and it's not remotely organized though.

Slightly ironic.

Reactions: kyrill22

kyrill22

Sep 20, 2017
I don't know if there's an actual gallery but check in the old man's house and click on one of the barrels, there's a debug kinda room with a bunch of sprites and most of them activate a scene when you click.

Sometimes it bugs out and it's not remotely organized though.

Slightly ironic.
Thanks for the information :D

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Ratings seem mixed. How do you guys like this one? I found it searching "gloryhole"...how is it? The genre tags don't say a lot.

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Ratings seem mixed. How do you guys like this one? I found it searching "gloryhole"...how is it? The genre tags don't say a lot.
Somewhat lechertownish. But depends on choices. No point in going pure though, this a tipical princess->slut conversion game which happens rather fast. You can't see all the scenes with one playthrough though as you have to make choices from the start which locks you out of part of the fun.
There is a gloryhole yes :)
Chronicles of Leridia? Married Warrior Emma? Noxian Nights? Now this is something akin to those.. except you aren't a warrior but a spoiled noble daddy's girl left alone withouth a single coin in a lechertown. You don't fight (you can't obviously) and the game is much smaller than Noxian night, it focuses almost exclusively to the town, there are only a couple of other maps with very little reason to visit (beside those odd occasions).

Last edited:
Reactions: ilovenudemods

JackBeNimble

May 21, 2017
...But, man, the princess > slut conversion in this game is BAAAD ASS! I recommend giving it a try if you like the polyanna stuff. It's fun watching her get degraded. If that ain't up your alley, this game probably isn't, either.

Reactions: ponyguy

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Really not that great so far in my opinion, it has potential but it's wasted on annoyingly grindy gameplay.
For instance you have 100 energy per day and 200 health, which goes down by 100 a day.
You HAVE to expend your 100 energy before you can go to sleep, which means you HAVE to do 4-2 jobs a day and if you're avoiding sex that gets super boring, trust me.
Literally you have to do that many days in a row without being shown anything new unless you choose to make her a whore which is an almost instantaneous transformation.
Oh and if your health is at 100 you have to eat something or you can't go to sleep either, there's just annoying barriers like that which in no way improve the gameplay.

Later down the line it might be balanced a bit better but so far it's a lot of work for little reward. A lot of the sex scenes are just kind awkward too.

Last edited:

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
I'm about 20 minutes in...the spelling and grammatical errors are killing me.

But the main chick is hot. We'll go on a bit.

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Ok, so I've been playing the newest version that's available here, 1.0.2, of AND for a few hours now. I have a couple of questions that are partially answered in this thread based on older versions, but I'm hoping to get some updated answers. Any replies to any or all of these is helpful!

1.) So, I'm living with the creepy guy. Getting the dreams, etc. I'm now topless when I enter the house, but the dreams are starting to repeat themselves after I had the one where she starts to think about whoring herself out for money. When does he finally progress to offer the Breast Enlargement potion? all he ever says is "I love your boobs!" My corruption value is -184. Am I doing something?

2.) I work at the tavern. I dance and work the tables. Dancing is always the same, always get the "awkward, awkward, awkward" text, while I am now flashing patrons more willingly in the bar and in the city. I get the "want to see my tits?" dialogue when I flash people in town. Progression seems to be working there, but not with the dancing. Anything I'm missing to progress to the bunny costume?

3.) Debbie waves me out as soon as I come in. I don't even get to talk to her at all. It's been a long time. When does this progress as well?

4.) I went to talk to the witch south of town. I agreed to the potion and came back the next day. Had me gather ingredients, including the goblin cum. I just had to take a taste, but the game progressed, she said to come back the next day. Next day I went back and she says "More in later update" Is this really not implmeneted yet? That's just poor design if so, she shouldn't even be an option, the soldiers shouldn't gossip about her, and she shouldn't be in the game if that is as far as her quest goes.

Anyways, that's all I had for now. Thanks!

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
1. you have to get the peeping scene with the jerk twice, her first wet-dream with the pink flashing screen
After you’ve dreamed 7 times with the boob dreams talk to the jerk this will start the BE path. You need to put the ointment on you, and you’ll have to do this in your room
2. idk
3. no more content at this point
4. no more content as mentioned, without this NPC you could hardly become addicted to cum and would miss some addiction scenes, such as the gloryhole scene.

i am pretty sure there is a walkthrough from whiteraven out there.

Last edited:

Gutsandguts

Dec 9, 2017
Yeah most important thing to note is this is more like a 0.12 than a 1.0. I find it really annoying when games do that, when I first saw this I was excited to play a complete game but it's really reeeally not.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes