Lorigor

Sep 15, 2017
3.) Debbie waves me out as soon as I come in. I don't even get to talk to her at all. It's been a long time. When does this progress as well?
3.) You need to get the dancing dream a bunch of times...eventually the owner of the bar gives you a bunny girl outfit and you wear that and dance better.

ilovenudemods

Came for the tits, stayed for the story.
Donor
Apr 10, 2018
3.) You need to get the dancing dream a bunch of times...eventually the owner of the bar gives you a bunny girl outfit and you wear that and dance better.
So this is what some of the comments meant when they mentioned unnecessary grindy gameplay...

Lol ty.

And what about the witch? Is her content just not implemented yet past gathering the ingredients?

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
And what about the witch? Is her content just not implemented yet past gathering the ingredients?
Exactly.
So this is what some of the comments meant when they mentioned unnecessary grindy gameplay...
Yes, you will see that you can't avoid grind either way. You have to work one way or the other and both options for it are grindy..

Reactions: ponyguy

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
And then after you get the bunny outfit, THEN Debbie doesn't shoo you away? I'm just trying to decide how much more time I want to dump into this grind, and if it progresses enough to be worth it. The witch missing content really bugs me, since when you gossip with the soldiers, the literally only thing they mention is the witch. I'm getting annoyed. lol

ilovenudemods

Donor
Apr 10, 2018
Ok. So literally right after I made my last post, I got the bunny outfit. I also got the tips from the barmaid on how to dance better and maybe table dance. I will try that next. I'm just curious on when I can talk to Debbie though and what I'm actually supposed to be doing in this game other than whoring out to the same people over and over?

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
Beta testing right now
The new version of AND is being beta tested right now! I'm guessing that the official release will happen tomorrow Saturday the 28 April.
Cheers! Yours truly WhiteRaven

Reactions: Malkav and mazariah

rodona

Apr 9, 2018
Going into the mmo genre without at least one functional/complete game... dear lord.
Whatever medication he is on, i want some of that too. :)

Mchammer22

Jul 30, 2017
The update is not ready, just posting the changelog earlier.
Version 1.1

Scenes

+ A new scene cum addiction (Henry the old man)

+ A new scene cum addiction (With George, Emma and Victoria)

+ A variation of the cum addiction scene above (With George, Emma and Victoria)

+ A new scene slave path (Blowjob training with your master)

+ A new scene slave path (Blowjob training with your master, progression)

Dreams

+ A new dream (Prostitution)

Other

+ Added 38 new animations (Total: 174)

+ 57 new CG's (Around 919 in the game)

+ 16 new face CG's

+ Added day and night cycles, right now night starts after 50 MP is spent might change this later, this to make the player work less now you only have to chose 2 out of 5 jobs.

+ Added smaller events that effects your kindness level, this can be done during the night time.

+ Added a new map, the town at night time with different people and events.

+ Added a new day time job at the pub.

+ Changed the punish event at Henry (the old man). You can now miss his task at night time and he will punish you only then.

+ Made some events only appear at night.

+ Removed the corruption check to work as waitress at the pub and now it costs 50 MP instead of 25 MP

+ Added a new map and changed the tax mans location (office)

+ Changed the walking character and face images for the old man and named him Henry.

Bugfix

+ Fixed, image didn't go away if you didn't have enough money at the GH

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes