redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
I have started the game two times and both times no matter how many jobs I do, she still says she needs to work before she can declare her earnings.
Also I skipped the prologue both times.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
@redghost14
the only thing i can think of to ask is if you used the cheat skull in any of those runs? AS if you are not careful you can remove the need for health and energy and will often have hard time getting to sleep or declare earnings
You can spend energy using box of carrots in house of perv.

redghost14

Jul 19, 2017
@redghost14
the only thing i can think of to ask is if you used the cheat skull in any of those runs? AS if you are not careful you can remove the need for health and energy and will often have hard time getting to sleep or declare earnings
Yeah I did end up using the skull but didn't really pay attention to it saying it would disable the needs, which makes it impossible to reach 0 in either bar.

You can spend energy using box of carrots in house of perv.
Is this the same as the jerk house? Because I'm not going to lie there are a couple jobs that just seem annoying to me. So being able to just skip them would be nice.

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
@redghost14 if you saved it then you should be able to put the needs back on by adding say 1 coin if no need of other things and then pay attention after you ok the change you will see a confirmation to disable needs just select no and that should be right back on as to the carrots that is in the old man or perv/jerks house

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
Will Victoria get only one whench costume or also a second one in this update?
I reached a point where goerge says something like "Maybe I will order a drink to be delivered to the inn", but there is no proceed somehow... anyone can help me on that?

Deathdawg

Jul 29, 2017
Will Victoria get only one whench costume or also a second one in this update?
I reached a point where goerge says something like "Maybe I will order a drink to be delivered to the inn", but there is no proceed somehow... anyone can help me on that?
I have not noticed the progression of that at all when on the 'Jerk/Perv Route' with my perversion (*or whatever it is called in game) at 500+ I mean that route/save is on hold atm for me due to game over in a lot of the ways one can go So I am working on the Old man route and still not gotten to that point were I can get the offer from him

ffds

Oct 31, 2017
I have not noticed the progression of that at all when on the 'Jerk/Perv Route' with my perversion (*or whatever it is called in game) at 500+ I mean that route/save is on hold atm for me due to game over in a lot of the ways one can go So I am working on the Old man route and still not gotten to that point were I can get the offer from him
I think it happened like that: after dancing for george a couple of times you reach the point where the bj would happen (but not available till future update). After that do the waitress job again and read the dialoge with george. Victoria will mention that she might need new clothes soon, but I was not able to find any option to get the new clothes so that this route maybe will go on.

faefidis

Jul 30, 2017
It boggles the mind how all good patreon games progress so slowly.Subtle milking is subtle.

If i knew how to make renderings or whatever is used i would pump a game every 2 months ffs

May 14, 2017
It boggles the mind how all good patreon games progress so slowly.Subtle milking is subtle.

If i knew how to make renderings or whatever is used i would pump a game every 2 months ffs
I am a patreon of WhiteRaven and I understand like all games it takes time to keep bringing out updates while building up a game, if ur not happy with the progress bugger off and play candy crush

seyfer110

Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016

It can take up from 30 mins to over 1 hour to make a decent render, if you dont have an Ultra High End PC, and before that you have to pose the models, setup the correct light source and rendering settings ecc.

Yxel

Nov 15, 2017
Is this the same as the jerk house? Because I'm not going to lie there are a couple jobs that just seem annoying to me. So being able to just skip them would be nice.
This is in the house of guy that give you place for free.

greyelf

Nov 16, 2016
Let me see if I understand your statement correctly.

1. You state you don't know what steps are involved to assemble a (DAZ3D) scene and then render the image.
(positioning of models/props, texturing, morphing, clothing, posing, lighting, corrections before re-rendering the image, etc...)

2. You state you do know you could pump out a (completed is implied) game every 2 months!

3. you imply that you can do the script writing and programming parts already.

I look forward to playing each of your new bi-monthly games, once you have learnt the 'simple' process that is generating a 3D image.

Reactions: DrackDrap and Forix

Malkav

May 28, 2017
Let me see if I understand your statement correctly.

1. You state you don't know what steps are involved to assemble a (DAZ3D) scene and then render the image.
(positioning of models/props, texturing, morphing, clothing, posing, lighting, corrections before re-rendering the image, etc...)

2. You state you do know you could pump out a (completed is implied) game every 2 months!

3. you imply that you can do the script writing and programming parts already.

I look forward to playing each of your new bi-monthly games, once you have learnt the 'simple' process that is generating a 3D image.
I think you need to think of the statement as more of a, if he had the skills, he would be capable of dedicating the time needed to create games monthly.

This is not unreasonable. If he lives at home, doesn't pay rent and maybe is unemployed, then it would be likely he had more time on his hands than the average game creator or Whiteraven in this case.

3.20 star(s) 46 Votes