VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
A little teaser for you guy's, although to day has been a bit busy so I won't get a lot done, things are still progressing. View attachment 2004993
Nice!

Just take your time.

Don't rush things and don't try to just please the audience. There are all kinds of perverted minds here but only you decided to do a remake from PS.

The originals are as good as dead. This is your project now and good luck.

If you need some help, you can send a DM.

Bless you.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
the peeping/shower/bath was one of my favorite scenes.
but since its random I was force to "scroll back" until I got the person I wanted to peep.
and not only that, also, if shower or bath, so many variations.
and I liked that it was slow. took a bit to progress.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
the peeping/shower/bath was one of my favorite scenes.
but since its random I was force to "scroll back" until I got the person I wanted to peep.
and not only that, also, if shower or bath, so many variations.
and I liked that it was slow. took a bit to progress.
I was thinking about increasing the odds of someone peepin the more they like Amy, and putting in a few choices each day that increase relationship, I already put in dinner choice, sit between uncle and young brother or aunt and older brother, so you get a relationship bonus with the people you choose to sit next to. this might be an interesting addition to scenes at home.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
I was thinking about increasing the odds of someone peepin the more they like Amy, and putting in a few choices each day that increase relationship, I already put in dinner choice, sit between uncle and young brother or aunt and older brother, so you get a relationship bonus with the people you choose to sit next to. this might be an interesting addition to scenes at home.
could also see this raising suspicion from the aunt if Amy keeps sitting next to Uncle

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
just a suggestion but in terms of further reducing complexity; what are your thoughts on keeping the first week (7 days) to building relationship and comfort level within the household?

i think what eventually doomed the project was far too many branches and characters early on that paperwork eventually George RR Martin’d himself with an overwhelming story and cast.

Maybe after that first week Amy says that she wants to help out and then goes out to try to get a job, then slowly build out new characters from there. Just a thought.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
just a suggestion but in terms of further reducing complexity; what are your thoughts on keeping the first week (7 days) to building relationship and comfort level within the household?

i think what eventually doomed the project was far too many branches and characters early on that paperwork eventually George RR Martin’d himself with an overwhelming story and cast.

Maybe after that first week Amy says that she wants to help out and then goes out to try to get a job, then slowly build out new characters from there. Just a thought.
That might actually be a good idea. still it would require writing a number of new scenes, but I suppose if I kept the scenes to a minimum it does make sense to let the player get a little more familiar with the family before going on to all the other stuff. What do the rest of you think, would a few day's at home with the family sound interesting to you?

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
baka Jude6 thoughts?
not sure if a lot needs to be written; much of the progression within the home happens in the future so it would be a matter of bringing it earlier into the story

didn’t want to cause more work on your end unnecessarily.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
baka Jude6 thoughts?
not sure if a lot needs to be written; much of the progression within the home happens in the future so it would be a matter of bringing it earlier into the story

didn’t want to cause more work on your end unnecessarily.
I'll take a quick look through the script and check out the home scenes to see how much work it would be to let the family stuff run it's course a bit before going on to the other stuff.

Reactions: atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i’ll look through as well later tonight, i think i had some 60 or 80 something saves right before something interesting happened because there was no gallery option

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
i’ll look through as well later tonight, i think i had some 60 or 80 something saves right before something interesting happened because there was no gallery option
Unfortunately, I unpacked the resource files and then deleted them to avoid conflicts, so my game is not in a runnable state until I finish the code for video night with the boys, since I added a choice to drink more or stop drinking at the truth or dare part.
so I'll have to read through the scripts :)

Reactions: atlas114

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
I have mixed feelings about focusing on home-only scenes for the first week.

I think focusing on the home stuff in the early game could have upsides and downsides.

The balance between 'Amy at home' scenes and 'Amy out and about' scenes helped provide variety in the storylines covered on each game day for people who may not like one storyline or another.

Having said that, there were days devoted so heavily to new storylines and characters that for a while it felt like Paperwork had forgot about the family characters, so shuffling/bringing forward the family events could remedy that.

If it does result in a need for additional writing then I'd be happy see it, also more than happy to volunteer as a proof-reader or editor if you think you might want one Gunsothegreat

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
that’s a really good point Jude6 ; up
to dev how he wants to structure it.

i agree for variety purposes she could probably do other things, my main point was to spend more time with the family to flesh out those relationships, increase her comfort level with skimpier outfits and eventual nudity before going to the outside world with that level of corruption in place.

that corruption being nurtured by people close to her instead of random people she just met. it’s late so i’ll stop posting for today lol

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
I would have to rebalance the stat requirement, but I'll have to do that anyway since I've already added possible extra gains on day one, but that's fairly easy to do. some stats like exhibitionism have a home variable and a general, that makes sence to my that she would start experimenting in a fairly safe environment before exposing herself to the world. I'll look into this option but make no promises ;)

Reactions: Jude6 and atlas114
5.00 star(s) 2 Votes