VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
holy moly aunt is fucking gorgeous. she can't be more gorgeous than Amy...right?

i agree Uncle Stephen should definitely have more of a gut if possible.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
about aunt.
my "feeling" for aunt is that she looks older and worn out.
here shes very beautiful, like shes just 25 years old maximum.
the 2 boys are actually ok.
Uncle Stephen face also need to show a bit of age.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
about aunt.
my "feeling" for aunt is that she looks older and worn out.
here shes very beautiful, like shes just 25 years old maximum.
the 2 boys are actually ok.
Uncle Stephen face also need to show a bit of age.
yeah i have to agree, she should be older and "plumper", in a way that Stephen doesn't find her attractive at all, and only found his "mojo" again when Amy showed up.

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
Although 'Average looking' is probably a difficult thing to achieve with the assets available.

Going through the asset release threads you see a horde of female models but none of them are tagged with 'Average face' or 'Dumpy figure'.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u can adjust that. Daz has many properties,and one is age. so it should be possible to just change a few to achieve older looking and more obese.
usually with age ears and nose get bigger. and theres a "scale" settings u can use.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Jude6

trektant

Oct 28, 2017
I don't have much issue with Stephen's design. Looks old enough. Not being fat is generally a plus for me, although I do have to concede that his new figure doesn't give the same impression.

The aunt...is too hot, yeah. Makes Amy messing around less impactful when that bombshell's already providing such eye candy.
That said, if a plump, 30-something(don't remember her age) woman that didn't bother with makeup or skincare decided to turn all that around, that could make for an interesting development if it gets to that.

Last edited:

Jude6

Sep 17, 2017
But to focus on the positives for a moment, so the thread isn't all negatives -

Matt & Chris look great; Chris looks mature and sensible if a bit dweeby, Matt looks like a kid trying to look cool - suits them both perfectly.
Amy's pose as she comes into the room is giving off cute vibes - even from the back I love it.
The dining room layout is different and presumably the rest of that space with the kitchen/living room is as well, I don't personally mind at all, go with what works for you.
The render overall looks great.

We hope to see more in future, keep up the great work Gunsothegreat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
its feedback not negative comments.
better to give it as early possible so if the dev thinks, ok lets do that he can adjust that now to not waste rendering time.

in the end he decides. but he also mention its a time to learn and grow as a 3d-dev.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
But to focus on the positives for a moment, so the thread isn't all negatives -

Matt & Chris look great; Chris looks mature and sensible if a bit dweeby, Matt looks like a kid trying to look cool - suits them both perfectly.
Amy's pose as she comes into the room is giving off cute vibes - even from the back I love it.
The dining room layout is different and presumably the rest of that space with the kitchen/living room is as well, I don't personally mind at all, go with what works for you.
The render overall looks great.

We hope to see more in future, keep up the great work Gunsothegreat
It's good to get feedback, preferably in the early stages before I do many renders of those characters, still thank you for the positive attitude :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. second that. I like him a bit more chubby. I could go with even a bit more belly.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
u need to make her belly so u cant see the muscles. but I prefer #1.
shes not chubby in my mind, but not fit and u can see her face is starting to show that she is worn out. like "tired" looking.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
no I like it. its a typical husband 45+ years old that is a bit depressed, bad sex life, feel nothing is worth living for and he start eating too much and beer. perfect dude. and when a hotty is now living in the same house he is starting to feel life again.
that is why the aunt need to feel "tired", she is not getting any attention herself and feel that love is not there.
so important to have her expression to look "tired, sad, serious"

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes