VN Ren'Py A mod for ProjectSAGE

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Although 'Average looking' is probably a difficult thing to achieve with the assets available.

Going through the asset release threads you see a horde of female models but none of them are tagged with 'Average face' or 'Dumpy figure'.
Not to worry, I'm well stocked on shaping morphs, I just have a weird compulsion of making all the women pretty :p Aunt Over the top.png

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
u need to make her belly so u cant see the muscles. but I prefer #1.
shes not chubby in my mind, but not fit and u can see her face is starting to show that she is worn out. like "tired" looking.
good point, wasn’t the aunt the breadwinner of the house anyway and they are struggling to make ends meet? that could be why she has that tired look all the time. i could be remembering wrong it’s been a few years since i last opened up the game.

Reactions: baka

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah. now much better. now u can "feel" that they are older, theres age differences between them.
I like the brothers. they look good.
in my mind, the older brother is a bit more serious, have a tint of "arrogance" in his manners. he is more calm but can also be clueless since he's self absorbed.
the young brother is inexperienced, but more aware of his surroundings. and he's in love with Amy from the beginning.
as for uncle, he want to take the role of the mature, the father of the house. so he is not seeing Amy as a pray.
but he will not be able to resist since Amy will tease him (aware and unaware) until he can not control himself.
its important that is not rushed. since what I liked with the uncle is that it took a bit.

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
So here is a question to all of you, since I'll be moving the butt-plug scene back a few days I need a new ending to day 1, I have an event in mind for not-drunk-amy, drunk-amy, and shitfaced amy, but the question is is the aunt actually nice to Amy or is she playing nice out of obligation to her parents, and secretly she's jealous of Amy's youth and beauty? do any of you have an opinion on that?

Reactions: Randeep44

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
i think right from the get go she is nice and welcoming but starts to notice not just the attention Amy gets from her sons and husband, but the skimpy outfits she wears around the house, and of course how pretty she is.

the jealousy arc for the aunt evolves and if i remember gets very strong when Amy starts wearing short shorts and a tight tank top for breakfast one day.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
aunt should be strict, she has mixed feeling about it all.
one part she feel that she need to be a good host, another she feel I dont want to have problems with her, a young girl and 2 sons. she feel obligated to take care but has a hard time contain her disagreement so she can be a bit mean sometimes.
and this increases when she sees her sons look at her and eventually even her husband.

Reactions: Gunsothegreat

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
but we have very little interaction with her in the original game. at least of what I remember.
shes more of a side-character. not a main character.

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Gunsothegreat for the shower/bath scenes, will they be randomized so that it’s possible Uncle Stephen or the other two boys peep? I recall needing separate saves for this just so I could see them and progress the relationship with all 3 later on.

some of the best scenes were Uncle Stephen helping Amy undress for the bath; Amy showering in front of him while he was bathing, then walking over and sitting on the bathtub next to him, and of course where they are showering together

Gunsothegreat

Jun 12, 2018
Gunsothegreat for the shower/bath scenes, will they be randomized so that it’s possible Uncle Stephen or the other two boys peep? I recall needing separate saves for this just so I could see them and progress the relationship with all 3 later on.

some of the best scenes were Uncle Stephen helping Amy undress for the bath; Amy showering in front of him while he was bathing, then walking over and sitting on the bathtub next to him, and of course where they are showering together
on the first day it's just younger brother peeping, but I plan to use paperwork random peep in the following days with the addition of closing the window blinds or ignoring them, perhaps add a show for the neighbors like the beach thing if I do enough days to get there. I might increase the odds of peeping based on how much each character likes Amy.

Reactions: Jude6 and atlas114

atlas114

Engaged Member
May 4, 2017
Thank you! If there’s anything I can do to help, please let me know. I think I speak for others in this thread in that I can hardly contain my excitement to seeing a reimagined Amy and look forward to seeing what you did with the story.

Paco Loco

Dec 27, 2018
What a coincidence. I started to play the first version of PS some days ago just because I known only the second (and abandoned too) version.

To a game that was abandoned a long ago, PS aged well, even with the poor visuals from HS.

I really have the best wishes to you for doing the remake.

5.00 star(s) 2 Votes