RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
will have it! In fact, it's one of the future tags of the game on my patreon, although I'm still waiting for my account requirements to be accepted! I recommend you take a look around the page later
Noice, tribe NTR sounds awesome (optional of course).
Should have read page 2 and 3 as well xD
No NTR theme added.

Also your Artstyle is lowkey pretty cute. Woud love to see an actual sex scene on the OP as well for reference.

Just a heads up in case you dont know just be aware that patreon wont approve or will shut down your account if you have blatant incest content on it.
Like many others mentioned already maybe you should think about moving to subscribestar. Especially now while you are at the beginning of the dev process.

Good luck with the game DOKai Studios

Edit: Just checked out your patreon and saw the pregnant tag as well. Good stuff.
Harem tag confuses me though xD

Last edited:

YaYa_UnTIN2

Misunderstood Thinker
Donor
Dec 19, 2017
The game looks good, but since it is on an island, some NTR would not be a bad thing in case there are tribes or include beastiality with creatures
Hi,

Here's an idea, why not make a game with all that content you would like added to this game, I'm not reaching to far by saying this, this will send this new game to abandonment status toot-sweet.

F95 is known for quick game deaths with that unwanted "your ask" content by "a majority of players", and I promise that I'll click the ignore button on your game thread as soon as it goes live. I promise. :KEK:

Good luck.

Leo D. Marstone

Nov 2, 2017
Hi,

Here's an idea, why not make a game with all that content you would like added to this game, I'm not reaching to far by saying this, this will send this new game to abandonment status toot-sweet.

F95 is known for quick game deaths with that unwanted "your ask" content by "a majority of players", and I promise that I'll click the ignore button on your game thread as soon as it goes live. I promise. :KEK:

Good luck.
Then promise once more and leave.

From what I understand the dev already wanted to include this particular fetish from the beginning and will be added later down the line.

You are in luck.
I just read the rest of the thread and the dev mentioned there will be no NTR fetish added to the game.
You can come back this was a mis translation on the devs part.

clearly games should be made anal-only to spite the preg freaks
Oy, no kink shaming :HideThePain:
Asking doesn't hurt anyone.

Last edited:
Reactions: NeroMustDie

ikxmootix

Sep 23, 2017
I like where this is going! This game definitely has some potential, best of luck to the developer.
It would be so cool if more mother/son couples survived the ship sinking, and somehow ended up on the Island

Reactions: Padav22 and Alkasal

Autark

Jan 20, 2018
First, Good luck with your Game.

Secondly, I Like the Idea, the Potential of the Game and the Milf.

But i got some Suggestions.

- I know English is not your Language, but a Option too choose at the Start which Language you want for Titel/Menu/Options and the Game would be nice.

- A Option to Choose the Protag Name. Its weird to read the whole Time "Son".... ^^

- For future Versions, maybe a Option to Skip the Intro...

- My other Thing is, is this gonna be a Slow Corruption Game? I mean both could wear "more" Clothes" at the Beginning on the Island that could Wear down after some Time or getting Ripped off from "Brances" or Animals. :D
Just to Expose more Skin, instead of going directly into the Full Nude Magic Dick Theme...^^
Would also be a Setup to Craft or Cook some Stuff, too Survive and make the Woman more dependant.

- Dunno if i need NTR on this one. But Deserted Islands are a popular Setup for this.. But if this really comes... ( I hope not)
Pls make it Avoidable...^^
(Hm Dev Said, in a Previous Post that he wont Add another Magic Dick+4)

Last edited:
Reactions: Alkasal
4.00 star(s) 7 Votes