RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Bearros

Oct 1, 2022
Hmm. So I have reached the lifeboat where the ship is on fire. The game doesn't seem to be frozen up, but the MC and his mother aren't moving. and there doesn't seem to be controls for movement. Hitting enter doesn't do anything. Is there something I am missing?

darktrk1

Dec 2, 2018
looks interesting can't wait for more content what kind of animals will milf be fucking in beastialty is added

Fazed

Nov 21, 2018
I'm not going to add other men, I thought they would be women, from a tribe that I was planning to add later, thanks for letting me know about Patreon, I guess I'll have to remove it from there so they can activate my account
Is the beast content for the mc or will it be with the mom? beast fucking the mom is pretty much still ntr in the eyes of many so how is it gonna be? Will it be optional in any case?

Reactions: battali0n

deem

Aug 10, 2016
good luck on the game, can the woman be a bit thinner or at least like the standing cg when in the scenes, because she looks kinda fat, or at least maybe after they live on the island for a few days or weeks she starts losing weight and the MC starts becoming more manly with muscles or something which furthers the sexual tension between the two, also follow your heart for the content in the game or the wallet of whoever pays up in the patreon, looking forward to more, like the artstyle

elbo911

Dec 1, 2018
It seems that there was a mistake when I replied to the message, sorry, I don't speak English very well and I use the translator for most, but these are the game tags, I'm not going to put NTR, really sorry for the mistake
As others have said already, incest and beastiality won't work with Patreon. Also, I don't believe Shota is allowed there.

And just to add to the plethora of opinions here: I'm a big fan of m-s and beastiality content, and if both are in the game, all the better.

As for NTR, in my opinion it's more about if it happens behind your back or not, honesty and jealousy being the key factors. If all is out in the open and all parties involved are fine with it, I don't see any NTR there.
Also, you can't really get NTR'd by an animal in my opinion. I can see how I'd get jealous if my woman fucked other men. What can they give to her that I can't... bla bla bla. But if she's into fucking dogs, I don't have a problem with that, because first, I'm aware that's a experience I can't provide myself - knot and all, it's just different. Second and more importantly, I know that there will be no 'love' involved. Fucking with animals is just fucking, änd I wouldn't see that as a threat to our emotional relationship. So, provided it doesn't result in less sex for me, I don't see the problem there.

But of course, that's just my opinion, and there are plenty around here.

DOKai Studios , I hope you'll just do things the way you yourself envision them and like them the best. You won't be able to please everyone, and the ones shouting loudest aren't necessarily the majority. I hope to see this project of yours come to completion, and the main requirement for that is that you keep having fun with it.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes