• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

RedPillBlues

I Want to Rock your Body (To the Break of Dawn)
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
will have it! In fact, it's one of the future tags of the game on my patreon.
Should add to the OP that this will have NTR so people can avoid the game and the thread avoids becoming more of a shitshow then it will be.

Edit: translation error on devs end, he meant it wont be in the game.

Last edited:

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
will have it! In fact, it's one of the future tags of the game on my patreon, although I'm still waiting for my account requirements to be accepted! I recommend you take a look around the page later
What are the actual tags for this? Incest or is this mainly an NTR game? Is the NTR going to be avoidable? If this is just an NTR game, it should be tagged and explained in the description so people can give up on the game and move on.

If this isn't an NTR focused game and is focused on the main character banging his mother, then you're not going to be able to use patreon and will have to use subscribestar like demon deals does. Patreon does not allow incest of any kind.

Last edited:

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
will have it! In fact, it's one of the future tags of the game on my patreon, although I'm still waiting for my account requirements to be accepted! I recommend you take a look around the page later
What a shame... :cautious:
Looked like I would have enjoyed this one,
mom and son lost on an island... ya .. Know... WINCEST...
Welp..

To the bin with this one then.

Well, good luck tho, easy pass on this.
Luckily, I checked the thread before I finished downloading this...

Also putting that this game will have NTR in the OP or in the dev notes will help a lot so people who don't like NTR can avoid this game if they choose too.

Last edited:

spblu

Aug 28, 2017
Thanks for the tip! I'll try to see if that's the problem!
Haha, I was sorta half-joking but if you put this on Patreon and were fully open about it being about some kid fucking his mom instead of using "landlady" filters and shit then I'm almost 100% certain that's what happened.

You could try to reupload it with a version that filters out all the incest related suggestions but it might get deleted again now that you've tipped your hand. You could try subscribestar maybe? Not sure what other platforms would work.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
Looked like I would have enjoyed this one, mom and son lost on an island...
Welp..

Welp, good luck tho, easy pass on this.

Also putting that this game will have NTR in the OP or in the dev notes will help a lot so people who don't like NTR can avoid this game if they choose too.
It's RPGM... what did you expect... :KEK:

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
Looked like I would have enjoyed this one,
mom and son lost on an island... ya .. Know... WINCEST...
Welp..

To the bin with this one then.

Well, good luck tho, easy pass on this.

It seems that there was a mistake when I replied to the message, sorry, I don't speak English very well and I use the translator for most, but these are the game tags, I'm not going to put NTR, really sorry for the mistake

Deleted member 4865569

Apr 26, 2022
It seems that there was a mistake when I replied to the message, sorry, I don't speak English very well and I use the translator for most, but these are the game tags, I'm not going to put NTR, really sorry for the mistake
I see bestiality.. And orgy.
And if you're planning on keeping your Patreon. They don't allow BEAST content btw, just a heads up.

So to me, it seems the mc will not be the only one fucking the LIs (LOVE INTERESTS)

so a LI fucking a dog, or any animal, another man or whatever, is still a pass for me personally.
Same with orgy unless it's the mc and only women involved.

If not, then that's NTR or sharing if any other dick is involved to let you know, since you said you don't speak English well, and if you're not planning on putting NTR.

I recommend you getting a translator to help you give out clearer information.

If there are other dicks, then it's a nope for me, so some clarification would be nice.

Last edited:

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
I see bestiality.. And orgy.
And if you're planning on keeping your Patreon. They don't allow BEAST content btw, just a heads up.

So to me, it seems the mc will not be the only one fucking the LIs (LOVE INTERESTS)

so a LI fucking a dog, or any animal, another man or whatever, is still a pass for me personally.
Same with orgy unless it's the mc and only women involved.

If not, then that's NTR or sharing if any other dick is involved to let you know, since you said you don't speak English well, and if you're not planning on putting NTR.

I recommend you getting a translator to help you give out clearer information.

If there are other dicks, then it's a nope for me, so some clarification would be nice.
I'm not going to add other men, I thought they would be women, from a tribe that I was planning to add later, thanks for letting me know about Patreon, I guess I'll have to remove it from there so they can activate my account

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes