• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A Lost Island? [v0.2] [DOKai Studios]

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes

ViviX12

Engaged Member
Jan 5, 2019
neutral on incest but the art looks cute
also bestiality planned, definite watch for me :whistle::coffee:
also as said before, incest and bestiality won't fly on Patreon, substar is gonna be the way

Reactions: DOKai Studios

NeroMustDie

May 19, 2017
Honestly, pretty stoked to see how this game plays out.

Any chance of adding pregnancy to the game??

Jul 29, 2019
DOKai Studios, this game seems to have a lot of promise! I really like the premise, and the art style is charming.

It does come across very obviously that you are not a native English speaker, but I think a lot of that could be helped by getting someone familiar with both Spanish and English to make some revisions. I've taken about 7 years of Spanish between high school and university, so I'd be happy to look at your script, if you wanted.

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
neutral on incest but the art looks cute
also bestiality planned, definite watch for me :whistle::coffee:
also as said before, incest and bestiality won't fly on Patreon, substar is gonna be the way
Incest and beast don't mix well either... I still have no idea what he means with that... also orgy?
Maybe he means harem instead?

I think we have a huge language barrier problem here...
The dev needs a translator or should use so we actually can have an idea what he is even talking about...

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
The game is not in English. The title screen Definitely not English. Is it just the main screen that is another language?

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Finally, a new mother-son incest game without a bunch of unnecessary side characters cuz harems. Looks promising but

Here's hoping the mom isn't one of the immature types. Basically, acting like girl his age trying to flirt with him instead of being motherly yet seductive.

Reactions: JojodoLolo

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
DOKai Studios, this game seems to have a lot of promise! I really like the premise, and the art style is charming.

It does come across very obviously that you are not a native English speaker, but I think a lot of that could be helped by getting someone familiar with both Spanish and English to make some revisions. I've taken about 7 years of Spanish between high school and university, so I'd be happy to look at your script, if you wanted.
Really? thank you so much! You could talk to me on twitter to stay in touch, as soon as I get paid from Patreon I could pay you if you're willing!

Reactions: ThatOneGuyYeahHim

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
Good, beta MCs with little to no experience are why I play incest with mommy games. Since the mother is supposed to be the one taking the lead. But that doesn't work very well if she's childish or a bimbo.

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
Good, beta MCs with little to no experience are why I play incest with mommy games. Since the mother is supposed to be the one taking the lead. But that doesn't work very well if she's childish or a bimbo.
I don't think it's going to be like that, it also bothers me that in most of the incest stories that happens, even though I don't have experience as a developer, I was part of the public of these games, comics and manga for a long time, If what worries the public is the bad narrative, I'll do my best to make the story enjoyable and make a little sense, thank you very much for the criticism, I'll do whatever it is, a project worthy of respect as my first game! (⌒ ▽ ⌒) ☆

Uthuriel

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 26, 2021
I don't think it's going to be like that, it also bothers me that in most of the incest stories that happens, even though I don't have experience as a developer, I was part of the public of these games, comics and manga for a long time, If what worries the public is the bad narrative, I'll do my best to make the story enjoyable and make a little sense, thank you very much for the criticism, I'll do whatever it is, a project worthy of respect as my first game! (⌒ ▽ ⌒) ☆
That's simple. Just make him a normal guy... Not easily flustered by sexual things. You don't have to make him dominant either. Just a dude that likes to spend a good time with his mom.

DOKai Studios

Oct 1, 2021
That's simple. Just make him a normal guy... Not easily flustered by sexual things. You don't have to make him dominant either. Just a dude that likes to spend a good time with his mom.
I'll do that! although now he shows embarrassment, this is because he would be having his first sexual thoughts about his mother and he is still confused, but as time goes by he will start to take the initiative, and try more things o (❛ᴗ❛) o

Ragingrager

Jan 27, 2018
It seems that there was a mistake when I replied to the message, sorry, I don't speak English very well and I use the translator for most, but these are the game tags, I'm not going to put NTR, really sorry for the mistake
It's still NTR if a dog or animal is fucking the love interest or the mother. It's just Netorase if the mc willingly shares the woman. That is still ntr.

Regardless, patreon does not allow incest, you're going to have to use a different platform for your incest game.

allows incest. There might be more of them that do, but I don't know of them.

"

Offensive and graphic creations:

We understand that artists sometimes have to push boundaries to create thought-provoking art, so we don’t review offensive and graphic creations with strict black and white guidelines. We instead review creations in the context of the whole creator page. However, we have zero tolerance when it comes to the glorification of sexual violence which includes bestiality, rape, and child exploitation (i.e., sexualized depiction of minors). This is true for illustrated, animated, or any other type of creations. Patreon reserves the right to review and remove accounts that may violate this guideline. We also do not allow other fringe sexual fetish creations, such as incest, necrophilia, or fetish creations that are hard to distinguish from non-consensual sex. We understand that some topics on this list such as incest or rape are a little bit more complicated because these situations are, unfortunately, part of real life. As a result, when reviewing these types of creations, the Trust and Safety team will take into consideration context including personal, historical or educational narrative. For example, survivor stories or fiction such as Lolita are allowed on Patreon. "

Last edited:

Six0

Mar 22, 2019
I'll do that! although now he shows embarrassment, this is because he would be having his first sexual thoughts about his mother and he is still confused, but as time goes by he will start to take the initiative, and try more things o (❛ᴗ❛) o
I hope you didn't just let this guy talk you into aging up your protagonist. You can make him more mature but don't redesign him to look older. That's what happens to 9/10 incest games and it's usually thanks to Patreon. Not forum members.

4.00 star(s) 7 Votes