simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
What about Tony and Blair? At least in my playthrough, the only way to show Blair compromising photos of Tony was to sleep with her. Although from the game's point of view this is not cheating (from mine it certainly is), I decided not to fuck her, especially considering the fact that Mary also remained faithful to Fred. Will there be more opportunities to tell Blair the truth about her husband or will she remain in the dark? Also, the barmaid from the club where Tony works (I don’t remember the name) suggests that Fred get additional evidence. But this can only be done through treason. Will there be another opportunity to get more evidence of Tony's infidelities?
Tony and Blairs story will be in Part 2 of Chapter 5. I am actually working on it right now. This will include how you handle the Marsha part of it as well.

Reactions: Will619

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
What about Tony and Blair? At least in my playthrough, the only way to show Blair compromising photos of Tony was to sleep with her. Although from the game's point of view this is not cheating (from mine it certainly is), I decided not to fuck her, especially considering the fact that Mary also remained faithful to Fred. Will there be more opportunities to tell Blair the truth about her husband or will she remain in the dark? Also, the barmaid from the club where Tony works (I don’t remember the name) suggests that Fred get additional evidence. But this can only be done through treason. Will there be another opportunity to get more evidence of Tony's infidelities?
About Tony and Blair's relationship... If I'm not mistaken, the developers mentioned that if you don't make a deal with the barmaid from a nightclub and don't tell Blair about Tony's cheating, Fred can help them rebuild their relationship.

Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
About Tony and Blair's relationship... If I'm not mistaken, the developers mentioned that if you don't make a deal with the barmaid from a nightclub and don't tell Blair about Tony's cheating, Fred can help them rebuild their relationship.
Correct, though you will still have the option to try to help even if you did these things. Just might be more difficult.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Correct, though you will still have the option to try to help even if you did these things. Just might be more difficult.
So Fred can help reform Tony even though he doesn't deserve it? This is very noble. Then I'm looking forward to the continuation of chapter 5 even more.

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Sneak Peak 4.28.24
28 minutes ago
As I am working on the Tony and Blair part of the story, I decided the sneak peak would be from that part. I kind of liked how this image turned out.
IMG_3109.jpeg
(Holy shit is this a BDSM club or just Tonys sex dungeon, looks like that might be a sex swing?)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Sneak Peak 4.28.24
28 minutes ago
As I am working on the Tony and Blair part of the story, I decided the sneak peak would be from that part. I kind of liked how this image turned out.
View attachment 3583869
(Holy shit is this a BDSM club or just Tonys sex dungeon, looks like that might be a sex swing?)
Just Tony's living room hahaha.

• Haha
Reactions: ✧Darax✧

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
So Fred can help reform Tony even though he doesn't deserve it? This is very noble. Then I'm looking forward to the continuation of chapter 5 even more.
We believe in second chances around here. (Even Fred might get one)

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
But why should Mary engage with Tony and his little weewee again? She was so disappointed the first time... is this cheating path? If yes, Mary's self worth must have been hit really bad.
They are there to help Blair, and possibly Tony as well. Doesn't mean there is sex happening here.

Reactions: Sadowdark

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Just for fun. If Fred moved to some country where there is polygamy, who would you choose as his wife besides Mary (no more than three in total)?
My choice is Charlotte and Kelly.

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes