Mar 12, 2024
Here is a little mod i made to the game, I hope the dev's don't mind.

It started from the thought of making the Jacob scene on hotwife path optional, but when others chimed in regarding Bryce, I did this too, and in the same turn, also did it for Logan.

Also I wanted to make the swinging scenes to be played in sequence.

Finally, after reading all that ruckus about the cheating path, I added a path where Mary simply doesn't care whom Frank fucks, so that this commotion could end now and forever ;)

This is my first mod, so please dont expect perfection. Please report any errors or bugs in the thread below.

Overview:
A Mod giving the player more choices regarding sharing the wife or not, giving the MC more stamina at the swinger club and a posibillity to see all of MCs lewd scene without triggering NTR.​

Updated: 2024-04-26
Game/Creator: FiTB_Games -
Modder: CleverUsername123
Mod Version: 0.01
Game Version: Ch. 5 P1
Language: English

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

Download:

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Here is a little mod i made to the game, I hope the dev's don't mind.

It started from the thought of making the Jacob scene on hotwife path optional, but when others chimed in regarding Bryce, I did this too, and in the same turn, also did it for Logan.

Also I wanted to make the swinging scenes to be played in sequence.

Finally, after reading all that ruckus about the cheating path, I added a path where Mary simply doesn't care whom Frank fucks, so that this commotion could end now and forever ;)

This is my first mod, so please dont expect perfection. Please report any errors or bugs in the thread below.
I have one problem with this mod, that is, it'll break the sole purpose of the game through bypassing the swinger scene choices and cheating choices which currently makes the game more fun through multiple playthroughs and consequences.

We are happy with 100 positive feedbacks against 20 negative ones.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
I'm fine with some mods in certain games but not when they change the fundamental basics of the game. ALWL doesn't need a mod. If you don't like the storyline, don't play.
Yeah me too. I play with walkthrough mods on some of my favourite games. But when it comes to game tricking mods like the variables, paths, etc... not a big fan.

Reactions: Grumpy Old Aussie
Mar 12, 2024
I have one problem with this mod, that is, it'll break the sole purpose of the game through bypassing the swinger scene choices and cheating choices which currently makes the game more fun through multiple playthroughs and consequences.

We are happy with 100 positive feedbacks against 20 negative ones.
i think i get this. this was the first time i ever did something in renpy, and after my first modification worked, i got a little bit carried away. Regarding the swinging choices, i guess i'm not the only one who saves at tue choice in order to watch all scenes immediatly, so i cant share your concern completely.

regarding the other mods, fortunately nobody is forced to use the mod, and even if someone use it, the controversial additional content could be avoided by a simple choice. So anyone who doesnt like it could completely ignore the mod.

Anyhow, my guess is that this mod will be forgotten and buried deep inside the thread anyways in a week or so, so i hope it isnt that big inconvenience for you.

packard1928

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2018
i think i get this. this was the first time i ever did something in renpy, and after my first modification worked, i got a little bit carried away. Regarding the swinging choices, i guess i'm not the only one who saves at tue choice in order to watch all scenes immediatly, so i cant share your concern completely.

regarding the other mods, fortunately nobody is forced to use the mod, and even if someone use it, the controversial additional content could be avoided by a simple choice. So anyone who doesnt like it could completely ignore the mod.

Anyhow, my guess is that this mod will be forgotten and buried deep inside the thread anyways in a week or so, so i hope it isnt that big inconvenience for you.
If they do not have any heartburn over it... have the mod put it on the front page.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
Regarding the swinging choices, i guess i'm not the only one who saves at tue choice in order to watch all scenes immediatly, so i cant share your concern completely.
I understand that. But that will botch up the variables & scene triggers wherein we say - “if this is not true and this is true then jump to …..this scene” So if we use your mod & couple 1 & couple 2 both are true, then the condition that we have in place (one to be true and other one false) will not work and maybe give incorrect jump scene as output.

We will have more complex scenes going forward, just thinking way ahead to see if it might create an issue.

Mar 12, 2024
I understand that. But that will botch up the variables & scene triggers wherein we say - “if this is not true and this is true then jump to …..this scene” So if we use your mod & couple 1 & couple 2 both are true, then the condition that we have in place (one to be true and other one false) will not work and maybe give incorrect jump scene as output.

We will have more complex scenes going forward, just thinking way ahead to see if it might create an issue.
I kinda anticipated this. The "see all" choices have their own variables. So if this problem arises, I've at least the possibility to tinker around it... either then play both scenes, add a choice menu or else. .. I'd cross that bridge when i get there. Maybe with a bit more ahead in the learning curve....

But who knows if there will be even an update if its such a nuisance to the audience :(

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Yeah, kind of a pointless mod tbh, no offense. Swinging is the main focus of the game, and I wouldn't wanna skip those scenes personally. Although I'm also not interested in doing multiple playthroughs, as I have no interest in the cheating path, ugh. :whistle:

Mar 12, 2024
Yeah, kind of a pointless mod tbh, no offense. Swinging is the main focus of the game, and I wouldn't wanna skip those scenes personally. Although I'm also not interested in doing multiple playthroughs, as I have no interest in the cheating path, ugh. :whistle:
You misunderstood the mod.
Regarding swinging, the option I added is
  1. Couple A
  2. Couple B
  3. Couple C
  4. mod: see all

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
  1. Couple A
  2. Couple B
  3. Couple C
Ahh, well I guess that's fine. However, it doesn't take long to save at the choice and just load and watch all the scenes that way, which is what I do. Still seems a bit excessive, and it could also potentially screw up the variables and break stuff I'd assume.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
  1. Couple A
  2. Couple B
  3. Couple C
Ahh, well I guess that's fine. However, it doesn't take long to save at the choice and just load and watch all the scenes that way, which is what I do. Still seems a bit excessive, and it could also potentially screw up the variables and break stuff I'd assume.
Yeah, I don’t have problem with the mod. I’m concerned about the game fundamentals and variables

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I reached the end of Ch5.1. There is a non-overt sex scene with Charlotte in the gallery. Can I only get it through the hotwife route or is there some other way? Will it be possible to have a sex scene or hot scene with her in the future?

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
I reached the end of Ch5.1. There is a non-overt sex scene with Charlotte in the gallery. Can I only get it through the hotwife route or is there some other way? Will it be possible to have a sex scene or hot scene with her in the future?
It is only on hotwife path. Not sure we will have another round with her, though we do have plans for her, so can't be positive as we get into Chapter 6

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
It is only on hotwife path. Not sure we will have another round with her, though we do have plans for her, so can't be positive as we get into Chapter 6
Charlotte definitely doesn't get enough time in the game, so her character is less developed than some of the other characters. I would like to see her again or more. Perhaps it’s better not even in a sex scene (although she is one of the hottest women in the game and is modest), but in a separate adventure with her. Maybe some secret will be revealed.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Charlotte definitely doesn't get enough time in the game, so her character is less developed than some of the other characters. I would like to see her again or more. Perhaps it’s better not even in a sex scene (although she is one of the hottest women in the game and is modest), but in a separate adventure with her. Maybe some secret will be revealed.
We do have plans for Charlotte. And expect her to appear in other games as well. She in one of my personal favorites as well. So we will definitely use her again.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
What about Tony and Blair? At least in my playthrough, the only way to show Blair compromising photos of Tony was to sleep with her. Although from the game's point of view this is not cheating (from mine it certainly is), I decided not to fuck her, especially considering the fact that Mary also remained faithful to Fred. Will there be more opportunities to tell Blair the truth about her husband or will she remain in the dark? Also, the barmaid from the club where Tony works (I don’t remember the name) suggests that Fred get additional evidence. But this can only be done through treason. Will there be another opportunity to get more evidence of Tony's infidelities?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes