Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
Just for fun. If Fred moved to some country where there is polygamy, who would you choose as his wife besides Mary (no more than three in total)?
My choice is Charlotte and Kelly.
A Kelly and Charlotte throuple is my vote. Although the devs are probably sick of me bringing it up, not that I expect it, I just love those two girls the most. Mary can come too.

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Mary is amazing, as long as you don't play the cheating path which taints her image, like me. :D

Or if you're able to realize that it's a visual novel, with choices, and multiple routes and endings, just like RPG games where the games canon is what you make it. So yeah, just don't play stupid games, and you won't win stupid prizes I suppose.

Reactions: sagerock820

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
I'm honest, I disliked Mary right from the start, for MC I see Kelly and Charlotte well, in the end Mary is a real slut with no respect for her husband.
I do disagree with what you said about Mary on the non cheating path but otherwise I do mostly agree with your picks for a throuple. Tho I will say after the last update id consider dropping Kelly for Zoe, I disliked her until recently. tho I maybe I would still pick Kelly after some more thought.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Mary is amazing, as long as you don't play the cheating path which taints her image, like me. :D

Or if you're able to realize that it's a visual novel, with choices, and multiple routes and endings, just like RPG games where the games canon is what you make it. So yeah, just don't play stupid games, and you won't win stupid prizes I suppose.
Totally agree. Mary is great when you don't cheat on her. If you don't like how Mary is when you cheat on her - don't cheat on her. It's very simple. Most people here are of adult.....age. (shrugs) It's not rocket science. :rolleyes:

Reactions: ename144 and SlapE

Grumpy Old Aussie

May 6, 2023
I'm honest, I disliked Mary right from the start, for MC I see Kelly and Charlotte well, in the end Mary is a real slut with no respect for her husband.
I don't like or dislike Mary. She is a bit of a bimbo, but she is a decent wife at the same time (cheating path aside). They sort of cancel my like and dislike out.

Reactions: StrumpfDoll

StrumpfDoll

Apr 20, 2024
To be honest, she a little bit too eager on the hotwife path, especially as she is so into it to cancel the fertility treatment, which was the prime reason for starting this.. I am a little bit anxious what will come...

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
To be honest, she a little bit too eager on the hotwife path, especially as she is so into it to cancel the fertility treatment, which was the prime reason for starting this.. I am a little bit anxious what will come...
A few posts earlier, the developer, in response to my question, shared some of the future of Fred and Mary. Group sex and BDSM were confirmed to me. How do you like such an exemplary family? So get ready.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
To be honest, she a little bit too eager on the hotwife path
She also becomes practically the initiator of the swinger's path, flashing her tits at anyone, wearing the sexiest clothes in front of other men (not not in front of Fred) and, together with Miriam, agrees to have sex with strangers if Fred doesn't stop them.

Sod!

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Feb 10, 2019
She also becomes practically the initiator of the swinger's path, flashing her tits at anyone, wearing the sexiest clothes in front of other men (not not in front of Fred) and, together with Miriam, agrees to have sex with strangers if Fred doesn't stop them.
Exactly. Fred is the reason why Mary behaves the way she does. She is loving if you treat her well and act like a bitch if you cheat on her, primarily due to her mental state since childhood and the way she feels about men if they don’t treat her nicely. I hope you played through the story to know her past.

Reactions: Will619

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
There are people who unironically like Steph from another certain swingers focused game. If anyone thinks Mary is bad for some reason, I'd love to see their opinion on Steph. :ROFLMAO: (Who's bad on all paths by the way)

She makes Mary look like an Angel in comparison. Mary on the non-cheating path is a good wife, and enjoys their adventures together. Sure, on the hotwife path she's extra enthusiastic... but you as the player piloting the MC pushed her in that direction. It's not like she was always this way, it doesn't make her love the MC any less, they're just having a good time, and I approve.

Skep-tiker

Oct 11, 2023
There are people who unironically like Steph from another certain swingers focused game. If anyone thinks Mary is bad for some reason, I'd love to see their opinion on Steph. :ROFLMAO: (Who's bad on all paths by the way)

She makes Mary look like an Angel in comparison. Mary on the non-cheating path is a good wife, and enjoys their adventures together. Sure, on the hotwife path she's extra enthusiastic... but you as the player piloting the MC pushed her in that direction. It's not like she was always this way, it doesn't make her love the MC any less, they're just having a good time, and I approve.
And her Husband nevver dares to say anything regarding her antics, unlike.... ah, nevermind....

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Exactly. Fred is the reason why Mary behaves the way she does. She is loving if you treat her well and act like a bitch if you cheat on her, primarily due to her mental state since childhood and the way she feels about men if they don’t treat her nicely. I hope you played through the story to know her past.
No, I did not go down the path of cheating. I didn’t cheat and generally tried to be the most caring and loving husband as much as the game allows, but at the same time I still got a slutty wife who behaves as I described above. If Fred (through the hands of the player) does not constantly stop her from being too depraved with other men, then you can see scenes that clearly lead to cheating but are not considered cheating within the game. In general, Mary, starting somewhere from the middle of the 2nd chapter, completely lacks any internal brakes and she is trying to get adventures in all her holes. The only such brake is Fred. Although sometimes Mary suddenly shows miracles of chastity.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
More about betrayal. During the game "husband for the night" (or whatever it was called?) at the hotel, we learned how Fred and Blair and Mary and Tony behaved. What did other couples do and how did they behave? Will we find out about this in the future or will we remain in the dark?

Reactions: Xmoe22

DIRTY Filthy RAT

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 11, 2020

Not this Steph from there abandoned game
IMG_3044.png

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes