Mar 12, 2024
If you made one mistake, then Mary will only make you suffer once (provided you don't like about it.)
I took a look into the script fue to.. reasons.. and i was surprised that the whole trust and asshole point do not have any significance regarding Mary's behavior. I'd expected her to be more forgiving in relation to these stats...

He has to pay for his own schooling, so does the moving thing, and odd jobs as often as he can for the money.
And yet he has enough money for 100$ per session online strip poker.

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I took a look into the script fue to.. reasons.. and i was surprised that the whole trust and asshole point do not have any significance regarding Mary's behavior. I'd expected her to be more forgiving in relation to these stats...
The developers have stated before that trust points will influence on Mary and Fred relationship at the end of the game. Also, trust points have a strong influence on Mary's behaviour during the beach stall scene. If Fred demands Mary to stop, and you have a low amount of trust points, she'll just tell Fred to fuck off and continue sucking off the stranger's cock.
Then it makes a big impact on Bryce's birthday scene.

And how do you know they were playing for money? When Fred plays poker with the girls, they tell him that guys usually want to play in the free rooms. Mary join Bryce's room by herself. Maybe it was a free game.

MagicMan753

Nov 19, 2021
Started this game and finished it within two days, really enjoyable, usually ntr or sharing games aren't my cup of tea, but something about this one hits for me, idk

My one hope rn is that we can get a full sex scene with Evelyn, before the game ends, beacaue she is one of my fav girls in the game.

Last edited:

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Started this game and finished it within two days, really enjoyable, usually ntr or sharing games aren't my cup of tea, but something about this one hits for me, idk

My one hope rn is that we can get a full sex scene with Evelyn, before the game ends.
kind of how I felt when I first played this game. Usually ntr / sharing games are a guilty pleasure of mine when I want to mix things up. As I find usually the story or the characters are boring / sucks in these type of games. However the story and Mary is what got me hooked onto this game it's a rare hidden gem within in the sharing / NTR genre of AVN's.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
kind of how I felt when I first played this game. Usually ntr / sharing games are a guilty pleasure of mine when I want to mix things up. As I find usually the story or the characters are boring / sucks in these type of games. However the story and Mary is what got me hooked onto this game it's a rare hidden gem within in the sharing / NTR genre of AVN's.
It would be almost ideal if it allowed the player to bypass the path of swingers and choose for himself what perversions or something else Fred and Mary would like. But they already explained to me that this will never happen and swingers are the main theme of the game.

Reactions: simarimas

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
I would also like to know if Kelly will get pregnant if Fred doesn’t get his “device” out of her in time? Will he have a child out of wedlock? In general, being able to inseminate every woman would add spice to the game (and a headache for Fred).

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

ZairusV

Aug 24, 2017
I would also like to know if Kelly will get pregnant if Fred doesn’t get his “device” out of her in time? Will he have a child out of wedlock? In general, being able to inseminate every woman would add spice to the game (and a headache for Fred).
If he doesn't pull his cock out and cum inside her, Kelly will definitely get pregnant. In the fifth chapter Kelly tells Fred about it. But she is going to raise the baby on her own and doesn't demand anything from Fred.

Mar 12, 2024
If he doesn't pull his cock out and cum inside her, Kelly will definitely get pregnant. In the fifth chapter Kelly tells Fred about it. But she is going to raise the baby on her own and doesn't demand anything from Fred.
Apsrt from an happily ever after ending, I root for one ending where Mary and Fred get divorced and Fred and Kelly end up together.

• Sad
Reactions: sagerock820

r0ckh0und

May 8, 2017
I've read, Fred gets taser-shocked out of nowhere when not pulling out in time which makes him shooting with blanks for life.
So no inseminating party going on at all.

• Haha
Reactions: simarimas

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

Bryce doesn't pay to play. Mary picks him, not the other way around.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018

My one hope rn is that we can get a full sex scene with Evelyn, before the game ends, beacaue she is one of my fav girls in the game.
Really happy to hear you enjoyed the game. You are not the first one to tell us that they aren't into ntr/sharing type games, but enjoyed ALWL. That is quite a huge compliment, and means a lot to us. So thank you for that!

We are planning something with Evelyn, so stay tuned.

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
there is still one question bugging me: will there be a scene with crystal in the future (3rd Poker girl)?
Yes, there will be. Perhaps not what one would expect, but she will make another appearance, and in person, not on the poker site.

Reactions: Will619

simarimas

Dev FitB Games
Game Developer
Oct 1, 2018
Won't have every girl get pregnant, but there is always the risk if you cum inside a girl who isn't 'protected'.

LL.Noble

Apr 20, 2024
Are there any plans to add other kinks to the game? For example, group sex, orgy, men's strap-on, BDSM or something else?

4.30 star(s) 27 Votes