RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

Bob Barilaz

Oct 6, 2017
I'll bring up 2 things (7.4) first why no repeatable scenes like diaper, or if no then a gallery to rewarch them. the second thing how do yo get the arachne as your dungeons warden, if you get to the end of 7.4 she is there but not before i went to check before starting the one way mission path its like while your away she moves in and somehow you know it without any communication i liked her being there just wish it was after first meeting and she had a repeatable scene or a random few repeatables either would be fine. still good game.

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
I'll bring up 2 things (7.4) first why no repeatable scenes like diaper, or if no then a gallery to rewarch them. the second thing how do yo get the arachne as your dungeons warden, if you get to the end of 7.4 she is there but not before i went to check before starting the one way mission path its like while your away she moves in and somehow you know it without any communication i liked her being there just wish it was after first meeting and she had a repeatable scene or a random few repeatables either would be fine. still good game.
3.2 - Encounter with Arachne
------------------------------------------

After the spiders bring you to the attic three times.

It doesn't matter which you choose at thistime, Arachne comes down from the ceiling to have some "fun"

Arachne wants to remove the web from Lua's mouth.

If you say "no" Arachne fingers Lua and the encounter is over. The spiders won't bother you anymore.

If you say "yes", they kiss for a bit.

Say "that would be a shame" and Lua sucks on Arachne's breasts.

You can "encourage" Arachne to spank Lua, or "stop her"

If you encourage her, she does it more, then fingers Lua and the encounter is over. The spiders won't bother you anymore.

Arachne tells you to check the back room downstairs.

You can decide to "ask to see her again" or to "stay silent"

Kripper10

Jan 7, 2018
The game is still very much being worked on. I know and talk to the developer via a Discord server we share. They're just having their holidays at the moment, but otherwise, they're still doing their thing, so no fear all!

Reactions: Jegal Taek
Feb 23, 2020
The game is still very much being worked on. I know and talk to the developer via a Discord server we share. They're just having their holidays at the moment, but otherwise, they're still doing their thing, so no fear all!
how far has the game come along since the last update?

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
A Drow's life - Open Beta 8.2
Published: Yesterday by

Hello, everyone.

The wait has been long. The road has been hard. But finally, I'm ready to make the next beta public!
Big thanks for my friends for supporting me, and to all of you for being so patient. I hope you enjoy this new chapter.

So, what's new in this version?

- New chapter
- New art for the previous chapters
- New Fetish Forest scene (GiD)
- New fairy scene (after completing the chapter)

If you got the sub ending at the end of the last version, interact with the crystal in Lua's room to put the story back on track.
I've done some asset cleaning, so there might be some issues with missing graphics in the first chapters. That shouldn't occur anymore, but please let me know if you run into any such error.

You can download the new beta mediafire ------> .
Please leave me your comments and suggestions, I'm always happy to hear from you, and I hope you'll find it was worth the wait.
Of course, if you enjoy the new beta, you can (all donations are used to finance commissions for the game).

Lua, Aoi, Ornella, Telkora and Lilith belong to . All other characters belong to their respective owners.

Edit: for those who lost their save files, you can use
(It will take you back just before the end of the previous chapter, so that you can pick the ending you want)

and mega.nz link from me :)

Last edited:

Bob Barilaz

Oct 6, 2017
(8.2) I noticed a few issues 1st talking to mayor crashes game, 2nd the choices get mixed up like choosing dont struggle and the char struggles as if you chose to, 3rd and finally an issue i have had all along clarity of task i got out of the nightmare part and am like so now what meet ghost chick on otherside does that mean demon realm but how to get there maybe reality but where exactly should i blindly search with no idea, plus as an added thing it may be nice to know how to get scenes like aoi's but a reset or revert to selected scene on set scenes like aoi's could be good granting replayability most rpgm games do this by ingame gallery to view/play x-rated scenes which is good aswell.

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
v8.3 is out, the issues with missing graphics should be fixed :

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: bprvrt

frankenvagen

Mar 15, 2018
anyone else get a bug during the scene with the demon girl and the 2 sisters of light?
After the player and the demon girl go to the player's home, the player moves to the fireplace and the demon girl doesn't move?

the game basically soft-locks

CNR25

Jan 7, 2020
anyone else get a bug during the scene with the demon girl and the 2 sisters of light?
After the player and the demon girl go to the player's home, the player moves to the fireplace and the demon girl doesn't move?

the game basically soft-locks
Yes, I got it too. It's a bug you have to win against the demon and capture her instead of getting captured.

Reactions: frankenvagen

frankenvagen

Mar 15, 2018
Yes, I got it too. It's a bug you have to win against the demon and capture her instead of getting captured.
got past that
Then later on, with the art thief section, the same thing happens when the girl comes in to save you:rolleyes:
she just walks in then nothing happens

yevi

Aug 11, 2021
nice story and lesbian sex/halfsex/0.1sex, but pictures > text that's the main rule for me and this game almost all about text. nevertheless hidden gem in bondage tag indeed, hope to see the final version

Last edited:

morel

May 2, 2018
Im stuck , mayor got kidnapped , i checked the guild lady and talked with angie's sister but now i have no idea what to do any help?

Carnicos

May 3, 2022
De hecho, me encantó este juego, fue una de las razones por las que hice mi propio juego. No hay mucho sobre el contenido sexual, pero todo sigue siendo genial.:)
[/COTIZAR]
I actually loved this game, it was one of the reasons I made my own game. Not too much on the sexual content, but everything is still great :)
Hello, I have a question. Does the girl with blue hair have another game?

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes