RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
I read the book multiple times and talked to everyone I could find. The last suspects I have is The Duchess Of Bellin and The Count of Niebling and I'm lost to who i have to talk too.
have you tried looking at the presents from the guests? And did you go outside?

Jan 19, 2020
have you tried looking at the presents from the guests? And did you go outside?
Yeah, I looked at all of the presents in the room at the right if the main hall. I went outside to talk to the guards, but it always ended with "How can I make him more talkative"

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Yeah, I looked at all of the presents in the room at the right if the main hall. I went outside to talk to the guards, but it always ended with "How can I make him more talkative"
There is a bottle of wine on the counter where the butler is, you have to take it and talk to all the outside guards again.

CuroNira

Nov 15, 2018
I'm stuck at the same place. I spoke to every npc, made the guards talk. And then? Nothing. :(

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
Just found this game by looking at someone's favourites folder/collection labeled "games" which i haven't done since i first found F95.

Also new version(7.3) is out:

Reactions: PinkKira

starvoyager

Game Developer
Jul 22, 2017
I dunno if it's possible but does anyone have like a list of the fights that are unwinnable?
Also is it even possible to successfully escape dark elf bandit's room? i've beaten the minigame and interacted with literally every tile in the room

Also i don't know if the dev has a mega upload of the new update but i can upload it soon

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes