RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

cr0sswise

Jul 26, 2021
any news?
Newest version seems to be 8.4
His last post (has link with download):
He also replied to one comment on the 4th of November: " I kinda got busy with RL stuff after the last release, haven't gotten back around to working on the game yet. I'll try to get back to it in the future, but I can't really say how long it will be. "

dakilladj

Feb 21, 2018
Are there more routes to play then just failing everything or succeeding everything? Like, does story stuff change? I ask because failing everything and being kinky shacks you up with the bandit for the nightmare. Is this different for everyone? What happens if you beat her and get the info? can you just go home and enter there with someone else?

fasteddie

Aug 19, 2016
ADrowsLife-8.4
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Wow.. what contradictory tags.

Female Domination, Lesbian

Umm.. in yuri there has to be a dominate so that makes absolutely no sense. Now the tags Lesbian and BDSM do make sense as you don't have to have BDSM to be a lesbian. So Lesbian and Female Domination just seems to be a total oxymoron.

Too bad no sexual content though as that is what ruined it for me for this game. No yuri actions than no thanks.

DommeMeBB

Apr 2, 2022

Umm.. in yuri there has to be a dominate so that makes absolutely no sense. Now the tags Lesbian and BDSM do make sense as you don't have to have BDSM to be a lesbian. So Lesbian and Female Domination just seems to be a total oxymoron.

Too bad no sexual content though as that is what ruined it for me for this game. No yuri actions than no thanks.
Female domination is neither contradictory nor oxymoronic, as you noted in your post it is, in fact, a redundant statement as it will always be true.
Other than that it likely helps drive attention towards the game as more tags can be used to discover it. Certainly the FemDom tag was how I found it.

dk900

Dec 29, 2017
What?
How can you do this? This is outrageous, its unfair. How i can be a Drow protagonist and not being dominant?

Varik8876

Sep 17, 2019
What?
How can you do this? This is outrageous, its unfair. How i can be a Drow protagonist and not being dominant?
Simply because if you are a low rank female drow, just how dominant do you think you are going to be, when every other female drow of higher rank dominates you.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
What?
You absolutely can be the dominant in a lot of situations. And most situations in which you are dominated you can usually avoid as long as you avoid being defeated. There's only a selected few scenarios (mostly at the beginning) in which you get dominated no matter what.

Honestly, give it a chance. It's a great game.

Reactions: Jaike

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
Is there actually an update? The dev hasn't posted anything on deviantart so I'm a little bit hesitant to download.

Nobody Cares

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2017
You absolutely can be the dominant in a lot of situations. And most situations in which you are dominated you can usually avoid as long as you avoid being defeated. There's only a selected few scenarios (mostly at the beginning) in which you get dominated no matter what.

Honestly, give it a chance. It's a great game.
I'll try it, but I will be seriusly pissed off if it turns out to be better than mine.

Akkarin69

Feb 16, 2018

Umm.. in yuri there has to be a dominate so that makes absolutely no sense.
The only thing that doesn't make sense is your sentence. Of course there can be lesbians without any female domination. Not every relationship has a shifting in powers. Do you even know what 'Female Domination' means? (And no, it doesn't mean that someone lays on top while kissing or for being the active part during 'vanilla sex')

Last edited:
Reactions: cr0sswise

Jaike

Aug 24, 2020
There's sexual content, just not much early on.

What?
It takes a while before you get dominant scenes. It's not like the sub scenes are brutal or anything.

Simply because if you are a low rank female drow, just how dominant do you think you are going to be, when every other female drow of higher rank dominates you.
This isn't a game about a drow hierarchy, there's only a few more drows in the game and most partners aren't drows.

What? No futas? I'm appalled!
Why the hell would you expect futa in a random game? There's no futa tag.

Is there actually an update? The dev hasn't posted anything on deviantart so I'm a little bit hesitant to download.
There's no new release, the topic just still had the old 7.4 version from 3 years ago so I reported that there was a more up to date version from last year.

If you played that, there's nothing new to download.

Kay_Kay

Aug 31, 2019
There's sexual content, just not much early on.

It takes a while before you get dominant scenes. It's not like the sub scenes are brutal or anything.

This isn't a game about a drow hierarchy, there's only a few more drows in the game and most partners aren't drows.

Why the hell would you expect futa in a random game? There's no futa tag.

There's no new release, the topic just still had the old 7.4 version from 3 years ago so I reported that there was a more up to date version from last year.

If you played that, there's nothing new to download.
I feared as much, for a second there I thought one of my absolute fav games had been updated without me noticing. I got confused for a second because the dev's last post in deviantart is titled V8.2, so I saw 8.4 here and thought 'could it be...?' but no. Heartbreaking.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes