• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM A Drow's Life [v8.4] [conqueror3]

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
one person works on it, so not often
the game will last a few hours, depending on how you play it

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
Still stuck on that noble party/spy mission...
----------------------------------------------------------------------

4.1 - Mission 4
---------------------

In the wagon, after talking with Sophia, there is an empty crate at the bottom right. Lua will place her clothes in there.

At the top left, there is another empty crate. Lua will change in to a maid outfit for the mission.

Once you enter the mansion, Lua walks over to the guest list at the counter.

The barkeep will ask you to get a bottle of wine from the cellar.

The exit to the cellar is in the bottom right of the main room you are in.

In the cellar at the far left, there are some brown kegs of wine. One of them is open. Click on it to get the wine.

Go back upstairs and Lua gives the bottle to the barkeep.

Walk around and talk to the guests to get information about them.

Captain Zephyr, is at the top right of the main room wearing a blue hat.

Also, Talk to the maid who is standing near Captain Zephyr.

Countess of Adelie, is at the bottom middle of the room, talking with a man, a couple spaces up from a table that has two candles on it.

Talk to Sophia, she is at the bottom left of the room wearing her maid outfit. She tells you about a "coat of arms"

Go through the door at the top middle of the main room. On the balcony, Lord Carnor is on the right, talking with another man.

The barkeep will make you get another bottle of wine from the basement.

After getting the wine, go back upstairs and Lua gives the barkeep the wine.

Use the exit on the right side of the main room.

Talk to Alderic, he on at the top left of this room.

At the bottom of this room, there are different types of jewelry and a suit of armor. Check each of them, then talk to the maid on the right to get information about the guests.

Go back to the main room and look at the guest list again. It's at the bottom right of the main room, sitting on the counter at the bar.

At the far left of the main room, there is an exit outside. Each guard has a "coat of arms", but won't talk to you yet.

Go back inside to the bottom right of the main room.

At the bottom of the bar, a few spaces to the right of the guest book, is a bottle of wine. Take this and go back outside to the guards.

Talk to the every one of the guards and offer them some wine. They will tell you a little about themselves.

After talking with the last guard, Lua says she's out of wine.

Go back inside the mansion.

As soon as you enter the mansion, the barkeep is there asking you to get more wine.

Go back to the cellar and fill the bottle again.

Walk a couple spaces down and check the guest list again.

Lua says "The Count of Neibling". The barkeep gives Lua a "special drink" to give to the Count.

Go to the room on the right again where all the jewelry is.

At the top of the room, there is a man blocking a door. Talk to him and he moves out of the way.

Go through the door and give the Count his drink.

Come back to the room with the jewelry and Sophia gives you a "carved symbol"

The barkeep will interrupt Lua and Sophia to make you get another bottle of wine from the cellar.

When you get the bottle of wine this time, a person wearing ropes comes out from behind some crates and knocks Lua out.

When Lua wakes up she's tied in rope. The Bandit Queen is there and wearing Lua's maid costume.

The Bandit Queen leaves for amoment, then comes back and gives Lua a few choices.

It's up to you which to pick at this point, but I've always liked choosing all four of them.

Ask for Water, Promise you won't scream, and Don't scream.

A pillow. The Bandit Queen picks up Lua and places heron the haystack at the bottom of the room.

A kiss. The Bandit Queen Gives Lua a kiss.

A crotch rope. The Bandit Queen walks to the top of the room and gets the piece of rope that's on the floor and ties it around Lua.

The Bandit Queen tells you a little about the people she works for, then leaves.

Sophia comes to rescue Lua.

Alderic takes Lua back to her house.

Go upstairs and sleep.

Mission 4 End
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Reactions: testbericht

sajmon

Sep 7, 2017
A Drows Life - Mini-update 7.4

There is an improved save system, there are three new mini-stories. The first one can be found by checking the red book in Lua's room. The other two happen at the inn in Minor.

Skwii007

Nov 25, 2017
Thanks for the update, just found this game recently and loved it. Looking forward to more soon!

mehmeme

May 8, 2018
Thanks for the update, just found this game recently and loved it. Looking forward to more soon!
you should probably follow the creator on deviantart to get more reliable updates, this thread sometimes takes a bit till someone updates it.

Fafa39

Dec 13, 2018
This game is simply fantastic! For me, in this moment, it's the best bondage game, even better than Didnapper! Because it has a thing that Didnapper doesn't have, simply, multiple choices! This game is full of DID scenes, you can be the classic Damsel In Distress, or a beauty Dom, and there won't be game over! Plus the dialogues, and in particular the last mission, change based on the choices that have been made! The problem with all the DID games is that you can't loose a fight or a puzzle, because it will be game over, and in a DID game this is simply terrible, because I want to see my character in trouble, I want to see what will happen if I loose a fight, or if I get caught. Then we can see that the creator really cares about his project, and the result are visible. I know the creator is working hard on this game, so we just have to have a little patience, and in the end we could have great DID game! Sorry for my english:LOL: but i really love this game!

Kotatsuneko

May 11, 2017
Published: Oct 6, 2020
Hi everyone,

Here is the mini-update I've been working on this summer.
It's not much, but I hope you will enjoy it.

You will find the new version here:

There is an improved save system, but the all saves should be working fine. Just in case they don't, or if you just want to test the new stuff, here is a save file that gets you directly at the start:

In addition to the new save system, there are three new mini-stories. The first one can be found by checking the red book in Lua's room. The other two happen at the inn in Minor.
If you find any glitches, feel free to let me know in the comments.

Once again, thanks to for letting me uses his characters.

Now that work is less busy, I'm going to start working on the next chapter soon. I'll do my best to keep you updated on my progress.
As always, thanks a lot for your support, and see you soon with more news!

Jul 5, 2018
I found the game very frustrating if you fail an escape attempt you have to rewatch cutscenes since you can't save during them and there's no way to skip cutscenes. This basically forces you to either look up the solution (which defeats the purpose of a puzzle game), save and reload until you figure it out, or just intentionally fail every puzzle. Make the slightest mistake and you have to go rewatch that cutscene. I hate being forced into a specific playstyle even when I would normally like that playstyle.

4.30 star(s) 7 Votes