3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
ADarkHorseRiding-CH1.5Beta
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1711398770446.png
First off ... that is the best two girls with lots of immagination but little formal training thought it would be a fine change of looks for this looker of a girl.
The new short haircut for the biracial daughter is terrible lol. It makes her instantly unfuckable.
Second off .. this newest update .. MC could give into her thralls and try to make a woman outta her .. but it leads to a game over --- your wishful bashing of her is already impemented in the game.

Then the gallery is buggy and unresponsive ...

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 3478511
First off ... that is the best two girls with lots of immagination but little formal training thought it would be a fine change of looks for this looker of a girl.

Second off .. this newest update .. MC could give into her thralls and try to make a woman outta her .. but it leads to a game over --- your wishful bashing of her is already impemented in the game.

Then the gallery is buggy and unresponsive ...
Thank you for the bug reports.

The gallery bug was just me having a brain fart... I forgot to remove code I was using to test the gallery. It's odd though, that it didn't show up during the two days I was play testing, but that's Ren'py sometimes. In any case, I added placeholders for the galleries not being used yet. You should never see them unlocked anyhow, but Ren'py does a check when you load for missing images that are supposed to be there and it threw an error for you, in this case. Shouldn't happen with the fix, when I publish it shortly.

The second bug is one from way back. Just a typo... the variable s07 was supposed to be sis07. Just looking into it now led me to a follow up bug that wasn't detected yet, so thanks! I fixed both of them and I'll do a quick sweep of those scenes again to see if I made any similar errors. I'm surprised these didn't get detected by Ren'py during initialization.

As for some people's disdain for Agnes' new haircut, I explained this before that I am trying different things out. It's quite possible it will change again later on. And that event in your spoiler doesn't mean there's not going to be further interactions between the MC and her. It just wasn't a smart move, in those circumstances.

I'll post the updated Build later tonight, after I test it quickly and then update all the file hosts.

Rotta

Dec 30, 2017
Nice start. A fair amount of content for a first release. I have to say I'm not crazy about the looks of the MC but at least he isn't a 12 yearold boy. I'm interested in seeing what's in the other world since we only get the motorcycle gang world in this load. I did think the game over when we did our daughter was a bit harsh. Funny, though. Good luck and I hope to see more soon.

Reactions: CrazyRosie

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
If anyone just downloaded version 1.51 Beta... I forgot to turn the take the script file out of testing, so I apologize and I'll have the proper one uploaded in about 10 minutes...

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
OK, all links properly updated and the change log added. Sorry for the file mix-up to those who grabbed version 1.51 Beta before I could remove it. At least it's not like 10GB, lol :)

I've been up since 5am and I wasn't planning on debugging tonight but after I saw the ones reported above, I wanted to get it fixed before bed. I have a full day planned tomorrow, working on my other game WM.

Last edited:

quyen1998

Jul 5, 2023
I can see lots of effort was put into this game. Still, to be successful here on F95, the dev needs frequent updates, might even need to lower the volume of the update. When people click on Downloads, the contents always are sorted by new, not relevence or recommned. Should capitalize on that

Reactions: Turning Tricks

Kitchentable

Aug 13, 2018
I wasn't really putting much thought in or attention to the mentioning of the occult in the previous release but having read the current release. I am very pleased because Turning Tricks is delivering something unique here.

No kid going to college, no creep returning to the landlords but a freaking outlaw wizzard biker (or is it an outlaw biker wizzard? :unsure:) How refreshingly new and cool is that?

That steers the possible plot into interesting new directions! (y)

What else to say? Unique and heavily tweaked customized character models, same as in Whoremonger.
Would say it's Turning Tricks's trade mark already.

Thanks for your work, keep it up and don't let yourself get dragged down by the internet shittery!

Kakasan

May 23, 2023
I would like to make a suggestion, in the path of darkness the MC could have sex with his mother, after she makes the offer

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Have to say the game over if you still try to have sex the daughter after being warned multiple times it's a really bad idea having sex with someone who's just come into their powers is hilarious.

sagerock820

Nov 5, 2023
Thank you for the bug reports.

The gallery bug was just me having a brain fart... I forgot to remove code I was using to test the gallery. It's odd though, that it didn't show up during the two days I was play testing, but that's Ren'py sometimes. In any case, I added placeholders for the galleries not being used yet. You should never see them unlocked anyhow, but Ren'py does a check when you load for missing images that are supposed to be there and it threw an error for you, in this case. Shouldn't happen with the fix, when I publish it shortly.

The second bug is one from way back. Just a typo... the variable s07 was supposed to be sis07. Just looking into it now led me to a follow up bug that wasn't detected yet, so thanks! I fixed both of them and I'll do a quick sweep of those scenes again to see if I made any similar errors. I'm surprised these didn't get detected by Ren'py during initialization.

As for some people's disdain for Agnes' new haircut, I explained this before that I am trying different things out. It's quite possible it will change again later on. And that event in your spoiler doesn't mean there's not going to be further interactions between the MC and her. It just wasn't a smart move, in those circumstances.

I'll post the updated Build later tonight, after I test it quickly and then update all the file hosts.
I like her new haircut but the game over with her was a big disappointment.

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
I like her new haircut but the game over with her was a big disappointment.
You are warned multiple times that having sex with someone who's just come into their powers is a REALLY bad idea. It doesnt need a big flashing screen saying WARNING! SEX WILL BURN YOUR DICK OFF! CONTINUE? Y/N

• Haha
Reactions: CrazyRosie
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes