3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Well, like I said above, not all the hair assets are created equal. Many of them look awesome in promo shots, but are a PITA to work with in real life. And many are optimized for only a few stock G9 models. Every model I use is heavily customized to avoid looking like stock.

BTW - you might want to put all your examples in spoilers. These large HD images really slow down how fast the thread loads. Just a suggestion. (or make thumbnails to link to the full sized images)

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
Sometimes its easier to move, scale to size and parent a hair than it is to autofit. There is a script that's supposed to avoid the autofit issues, but I find its almost as hit and miss as autofit

diolo

Jan 19, 2021
So when I see the MC sitting on the motorcycle ... the face reminds me a bit of Lionel Messi ... I don't think there's anything wrong with looking a bit like an older Lionel Messi .... I much prefer an MC who looks like a man instead of a child ugly is something else

Takkertje

Mar 4, 2020
So when I see the MC sitting on the motorcycle ... the face reminds me a bit of Lionel Messi ... I don't think there's anything wrong with looking a bit like an older Lionel Messi .... I much prefer an MC who looks like a man instead of a child ugly is something else
MC who looks like a man instead of a child
And now there's all the nagging about MC being too old/ugly.
You can never get it right for everybody.
Just ignore this shit complaining.
This can be smoking hot just like dev's other game.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Really liking the game so far, and the characters, and potentials. Don't know about the two-world thing, that may add way too much complexity to track (for author and for fans), but the biker club thing and all that? Weirdly 'new'. You'd think its a played out genre but I can't remember an adult game on this topic in the past.. forever. Maybe one but it must be so long ago if it doesn't come up in my brain. So would love to see this played through, keep going!

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Really liking the game so far, and the characters, and potentials. Don't know about the two-world thing, that may add way too much complexity to track (for author and for fans), but the biker club thing and all that? Weirdly 'new'. You'd think its a played out genre but I can't remember an adult game on this topic in the past.. forever. Maybe one but it must be so long ago if it doesn't come up in my brain. So would love to see this played through, keep going!
Just an FYI, but the two world thing is not like mutli-verse or anything complicated like that. It's just that the MC leads a double life and keeps some secrets from his family and the club. I'm actually working on the big scene right now, where you learn some more details about that, and how it will affect his relationship with his daughter Agnes, moving forward.

HypnoKitten

Feb 14, 2018
Just an FYI, but the two world thing is not like mutli-verse or anything complicated like that. It's just that the MC leads a double life and keeps some secrets from his family and the club. I'm actually working on the big scene right now, where you learn some more details about that, and how it will affect his relationship with his daughter Agnes, moving forward.
Oh fantastic! I like the multi-universe thing once in a while, but they tend to spiral out of (the author's) control so incredibly quickly, and they just end up playing like two games (that could've just been two separate games, which you're already building anyway). This sounds much more manageable. Thanks again for working on this!

Daddy-S

Aug 27, 2022
Bug?

So at the start of this VN I didn't go for a massage and didn't speak to fen or get a happy ending. Day 2 starts and at the club meeting mc is talking about meeting fen, starting cam girls and getting a happy ending. There was no check for the tug03(or any of the others) variable(s) which you get from starting that scene and it just acted like I went through with it all.

Already the story is making no sense, as Light/dark/hj03/bj03 are all false but there only seems to be the scene for when it was true or just never checks the var for the alternative I didn't check the script.

As for the nickname's I set after seeing folk's for the first time are all characters going to use the nickname? It seems so, if so I need to change as lil sis aint going to work out even though the question was "does Lisa have a nickname you like to call her" not just a nickname in general, later Lisa tells Agnes you can call me lil sis or Lisa. Would be better imo if those where nicknames only MC uses not everyone as now Agnes is calling someone she does not even know lil sis and mc's niece baby girl even without these nickname's she is being very familiar for someone they just met. Guess I need to change those to default.. nothing. Also if your real picky during the same scene the girls are looking at one person while talking to another.

Also the lez off option.. Sis is still playing with her daughters nipples and groping her tits and other bits a pieces here and there like mc putting his sisters hand on his niece pussy and talking about how hot xxx is another choice that is ignored.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: IRebel

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Just an update.

I sent Chapter 1.50 of A Dark Horse Riding to my subscribers today. They'll get to play with it for a bit and then I will post it here, sometime in the next week. If you can't wait, You can subscribe on my SubscribeStar page for only $2 at the lowest tier, and get the link right away. In any case, it will be here shortly.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes