• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Will the lesbian be optional?
I'm still tweeking paths and choices, but as it stands now, there will be a choice you have to take to enable some lesbian content between two of the characters (later in the story). If you don't pick that choice, then that lesbian content will not happen and probably most of the lesbian content down the road as well.

Dark Silence

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 17, 2021
I'm still tweeking paths and choices, but as it stands now, there will be a choice you have to take to enable some lesbian content between two of the characters (later in the story). If you don't pick that choice, then that lesbian content will not happen and probably most of the lesbian content down the road as well.
Apparently you don't know how to read the post right above yours. The dev explains about the lez. So, let me quote the dev for you since you must be blind as a bat.
Then there would be Lez-NTR on the list and it would be possible to talk about it without the idiot Moderators whining.

• Haha
Reactions: Turning Tricks

robrize2169

Oct 8, 2022
not a bad start. the motorcycle is kinda small though for a biker don't ya think? guess i have been spoiled by Long Road Home and all those awesome bikes the characters ride in that. maybe check that out for future updates? looking forward to seeing more, however, tbh i think i like the story of The Whoremonger more, since i was waiting impatiently to take revenge on the mc's ex wife and her lover.

wpeale71341

Jan 27, 2021
Hmmm. Every female character in the game will be potentially fuckable huh? So then that means incest tag should also be there. Character has a still living Mom, a sister, and a niece. So that is 3 potential incest characters and Mom was apparently open to it in his youth. Game is interesting to say the least. Fan of Long Road Home myself so this game has a lot to stack up against story wise and Fap material wise as well. However I will say that the one short scene in the preview was hot although very short. Will be keeping an eye on this one to see how it develops. Quality VN's and specifically Biker related ones are in short supply and we all wait patiently for those updates to drop. I hope this one can make the cut.

Reactions: underwatersparkle

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Tags:
Anal Sex, Corruption, Creampie, Gilf, Group Sex, Incest, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Pregnancy, School Setting, Sex Toys, Sleep Sex, Spanking, Stripping, Vaginal Sex, Virgin, Voyeurism
Will any of these tags be optional? Specifically: Lesbian, Toys, sleep sex and Voyeurism.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hmmm. Every female character in the game will be potentially fuckable huh? So then that means incest tag should also be there. Character has a still living Mom, a sister, and a niece. So that is 3 potential incest characters and Mom was apparently open to it in his youth. Game is interesting to say the least. Fan of Long Road Home myself so this game has a lot to stack up against story wise and Fap material wise as well. However I will say that the one short scene in the preview was hot although very short. Will be keeping an eye on this one to see how it develops. Quality VN's and specifically Biker related ones are in short supply and we all wait patiently for those updates to drop. I hope this one can make the cut.
It's in the planned tags and will be there next update.

Will any of these tags be optional? Specifically: Lesbian, Toys, sleep sex and Voyeurism.
I mention this above, but the way I am planning this, you'll always have a choice for the lewd scenes. Sort of the traditional (1) do this, (2) do that, (3) fuck it, just go to bed. Some of those choices though will change content down the road. So, for example... the lesbian content. If you skip it in one scene, then you might not get the option to see it down the road.

There's also going to be several forks in the story. When you pick one, that's the path you'll be on. There's a similar amount of content planned on all the paths, but it will be different. So I suggest you save often, or at the very least, when you come to those choices. That way, you can go back and start again to play a different path.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Hey people,

This update has taken me a little longer than I had planned (I wanted to have it out during the first week of Dec) but it's almost there now. I had a few obstacles to overcome, including the loss of a rendering server and being sick as a dog twice in the last two months :sick:

I'm in the final mile though. Barring a meteor hitting my house, I should have this puppy out sometime next week.

Glorious Cat

Jul 25, 2017
Does this include MFF ?

Reactions: underwatersparkle

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Does this include MFF ?
There will definitely be MFF content soon, but I am not sure I will include that under the no FF flag. Instead, I might just have you choose whether to see that, when the time comes.

A large part of the time making this story has been in doing alternate scenes. I want people to be able to play this VN more than once, so I am trying to make some interesting forks in the story. And also include a few surprises. Because of that, there's lots of parts where I had to have one conversation and several renders, but then have to do a totally different convo and other renders, based on a choice you made before. I'm still learning this, so I had to keep it fairly simple right now, but there's already three major choices the player had to make that will impact the future story line. So make sure you save your game at those points, so you can go back and try the other way.

3.30 star(s) 6 Votes