3.30 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
f95_header.jpg

Overview:
A Dark Horse Riding is a story about a man who lives in multiple worlds. In one world, he is a respected businessman with a family that loves him. In another world, he is a member of an outlaw motorcycle club that ruthlessly protects their territory. And who knows ... maybe one other world besides. A world that isn’t part of this world. You’ll have to follow the development of this visual novel to learn about that.​

Thread Updated: 2024-03-25
Release Date: 2024-03-25
Developer: Turning Tricks - - -
Censored: No
Version: Chapter 1.50 Beta
Language: English
Other Games: Whoremonger
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac*: - - -

(* - Mac version is untested)

chapter_1.50_04_preview.jpg chapter_1.50_02_preview.jpg chapter_1.50_03_preview.jpg chapter_1.50_05_preview.jpg chapter_1_01.jpg chapter_1_1.jpg chapter_1_02.jpg chapter_1_03.jpg chapter_1_04.jpg chapter_1_05.jpg chapter_1_06.jpg preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg

Last edited:

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
A Dark Horse Riding is a story about a man who lives in multiple worlds. In one world, he is a respected businessman with a family that loves him. In another world, he is a member of an outlaw motorcycle club that ruthlessly protects their territory. And who knows ... maybe one other world besides. A world that isn’t part of this world. You’ll have to follow the development of this visual novel to learn about that.​
Or he's in a Pych Ward with MPD. :ROFLMAO:

Sounds and looks interesting. Thanks for sharing, Turning Tricks

Chimba

Mar 6, 2020
I do not plan to have any other man doing anything sexual with any of the love interests in this game. There may be some scenes where other women or two or three LI’s get together though. This is not a true Harem game in the traditional sense, but you can fuck just about all the main girls. And I will always give the player the option to skip lewd content with the characters that they don’t like.
frye-stare.gif

I know that it says that "the player will always have the option to skip content" but by skip what do you mean: avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)?

For example, what you mention in dev notes about lesbian/bisexual, can that be avoided completely, or is it necessary avoid X character to avoid that(?) and if the player avoids that, would they be missing out on a lot of content?

Thanks, good luck.

Me-ta-Xa

Oct 27, 2022
In one world, he is a respected businessman with a family that loves him. In another world, he is a member of an outlaw motorcycle club that ruthlessly protects their territory.
Seems a bit complicated story wise....nevertheless...good luck on the game (y)

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
View attachment 2970567

I know that it says that "the player will always have the option to skip content" but by skip what do you mean: avoidable (they don't happen in the story according to player choice) skippable (they happen in the story but the player doesn't see the scene)?

For example, what you mention in dev notes about lesbian/bisexual, can that be avoided completely, or is it necessary avoid X character to avoid that(?) and if the player avoids that, would they be missing out on a lot of content?

Thanks, good luck.
Nothing too complicated. When the MC reaches a point where sex is an option, I'll have a choice to do that or not. It's not going to be a case where it was actually done but you just didn't see it. The choices matter and will most likely set flags. Whichever way you choose will impact the story moving forward. So if you skip having a lewd encounter with one LI, then that will probably limit your options with the same LI down the road. That sort of thing. So, for some of the core encounters, it is possible you could miss quite a bit of content if you say "No". Just saying.

And there will be paths, or forks, in the story. I introduced the first one in this preview, but that's not the only one. So there will be the possibility of going back and replaying this VN and making different choices to see new content. I'm trying to allow the players to have some influence in their choices and actions to make the story more fluid. It's definitely not just going to be a kinetic VN.

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
Finally, a note about NTR. I do not plan to have any other man doing anything sexual with any of the love interests in this game.

Why do you "feel the need" to tell everyone about your presumption of what this game "might" have?
Ummm.. because it's my game and I do not want to deal with people asking me a million times "Is there going to be NTR?!" So I am trying to be as clear as possible about what I plan on doing.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
ADarkHorseRiding-CH0.1Preview
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Gaz_1738

Jul 10, 2023
Ohhhh yeah baby, I love me some outlaw bikers. I will give this a try. I will definitely be watching this one closely. Best of luck, boys.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Ummm.. because it's my game, and I do not want to deal with people asking me a million times, "Is there going to be NTR?!" So, I am trying to be as clear as possible about what I plan on doing.
I think you misunderstood my response to mocHAREMix comment. (which they have deleted already, probably from shame) I'm tired of members telling us why they won't play based on a presumption of what the game might be in the future. I am not part of the snowflake generation.
They are so wrapped up in what they might encounter that they don't live for today.

I like the game so far, and thanks for adding an opacity slider, an option that should be defaulted in renpy.

Last edited:

Turning Tricks

Rendering Fantasies
Game Developer
Apr 9, 2022
I think you misunderstood my response to mocHAREMix comment. (which they have deleted probably from shame) I'm tired of members telling us why they won't play based on a presumption of what the game might be in the future. I am not part of the snowflake generation.
They are so wrapped up in what they might encounter that they don't live for today.

I like the game so far, and thanks for adding an opacity slider, an option that should be defaulted in renpy.
My mistake. Just trying to be clear about the tags. And ya, I still don't understand why that slider is not a default feature. This is in ren'py 8 as well.

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor
3.30 star(s) 6 Votes