• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
how do I activate it cuz I searched through every file and I didn't found any .exe file
Been a while since I used it, but if I recall all I did was drop the game exe onto the NTLEA exe. If you can't find the exe then maybe your anti-virus blocked it. Or maybe this version works differently, I don't know.

Reactions: Zepheral

KodokuAi

Oct 10, 2018
scene is so long that I cannot even reach save point... I'll prolly end up checking simply CG

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
Or change system to Japanese Local, or use AppLocale or any other application similar to those.
I used Japanese Locale Emulator but it does work for me when I right click the game and select run in Japanese (Admin) or run in Japanese. Help?

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
It was a great game don't get me wrong, my pussy got very wet playing this but I wish there was an alternate ending cause what was the point in giving you like options to choose things like for example the toilet scene where you chose to pee or for not and hold it, like you go to school instead of stay.
I can help you dry it through oral means, if you wish.

tiltproofno

Game Developer
Aug 22, 2018
can't play it, keep crashing at the kitchen scene when the schoolgirl standup to help them

renzur

Aug 14, 2017
What do I do after waiting two days without the women raping me? I can't seem to do anything else.

I think I'm near the end, I've gotten all of the hentai scenes unlocked.

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes