VN - Wolf RPG - Completed - A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

1. 4.00 star(s)

Rogue21

(Review of the remake version)

Pros:
    - A lot of scenes to collect between multiple girls
    - Covers a lot of fetishes/genres
    - Long game and a lot of content

Cons:
    - Some H-scenes take forever
    - It's a VN with minimal to no choices for you to decide for
    - The story is lackluster

Definitely tryit out, it's one of the better shota VNs out there.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

GoonerM96

This really nailed the femdom department. If u are a moderate femdom lover like myself ( who is into female domination, reverse rape, not majored in feet fetish ), I think u'll enjoy this VN. It has lots of hot h scenes, reverse rape, drugs, big fat tittied loli and lots of CUM. This is a masturpiece when it comes to jerking off since it's mainly focused around showing h scenes than anything else. No generic battle systems whatsoever, just raw facking. I can't emphasize enough how good the h scenes are, it also has voice over for girls, and good cumming sound.

With that said, this isn't a masterpiece. The story doesn't make any sense, like why is he so dumb not to call the police for rape charges, I wouldn't know. If there were good reasons not to call the police then, the story would be far more enjoyable other than just he got raped just because he wanted to be raped. Maybe I just want this not to be so ezzy on getting raped, like he made no attempts to escape from those perverted oneesans which does make the game a bit lackluster, thus making the fun gameplay non existent. There's even no multiple endings cus of this, it's just one way ticket to getting fucked repeatedly.

Still the Art and the femdom elements are great to be an enjoyable experience, this would have been 5 stars if it had some escape attempts from those oneesans, but there's no such thing as perfect.

4/5
  3. 3.00 star(s)

lemongrabb

The sprites are absolutely great. Voice actresses are also doing a good job here, but I think that the story is actually kinda boring, especially since, the game is very long. It isn't a bad game, but I wouldn't say it's worth of finishing
  4. 4.00 star(s)

rafaellos

The scenes in this game are pretty hot. I like the direction of the scenes. Another bonus is its fully voiced. That would be it in terms of pros. Massive downside is lack of skip button (fixed in a remake) I got bored very quickly and went for the images.
    Art 3.5/5
    Story - 3/5
    Gameplay 2.5/5
    Fapability 4/5
    Music/SFX 3.5/5
    Originality 3.5/5
  5. 5.00 star(s)

keks546

Narative makes this game excellent, not to mention the art style. I wish every game to have such non trivial dirty dialogies as this one.
    The only flaw game has, it's a bit fetish specific, but that not the big deal, even if you're not in shota-theme.

Oh, and you definitely want to download Remake version mentioned in OP post. It fixes translation and text positioning, also with backlog and text skip function, no in-scene saving tought. And it has complite saves too.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Rinter

I see some reviews penalizing the score because it doesn't have the fetishes they want. However, for the fetishes this game does fixate on, it's 5 star material.

Those fetishes would be hyper excessive cum, vaginal fixation to a level of detail seldom seen, and shota femdom. If you like that stuff and are not easily bored by it in excess, go for it.

As a testament to it leaving a memorable impression, I played this game years ago and every now and then I check back just to see if the dev has put out anything new.
  7. 4.00 star(s)

tim22

Need more nudety. I want to cum when i see it all!! ASS TITS PENATRATION! This game does not have that. I only shows half the fun :(
    BUT it has greats images, i was diamond all the time it has many great scenes I need to see more of his work
  8. 3.00 star(s)

Cofman

I can't say it is a bad game, but game dissapointed me in a pure way, because there is no such of a choose to be pure or dirty in this game. You'll be just cutely raped and corrupted without any option. DISAPPOINTED but horny. Because of that, game was dropped by me in second game day.
    Verdict: can't recommend for pure people, but for horny... YES !!! YES !!! YES !!!
  9. 5.00 star(s)

bobthegunner

When I first played this game (untranslated), I was absolutely stunned. It was my first foray into a nicely done reverse rape game. Probably my favorite game ever in this genre. The sounds, the situation they force this poor boy into. Good grief.

I've been into the genre since. I highly recommend this game. It's a simple 2d game but damn is it good.
  10. 3.00 star(s)

KodokuAi

Can't be bothered to write my usual format review this time around.

Anyhow long story short. This game has proper artstyle, full voice acting, plenty of CG and girls, but issue aside personal taste with this game is that since it's RPGmaker game you can't save mid-event. And scenes in this game are very long, especially if you want to enjoy voice acting as well.

But yeah, mainly it isn't simply my cup of tea and thus dropped
    5/10
  11. 3.00 star(s)

Paarl

as a visual novel and rpg leaves a lot to wait, com rpg has practically nothing, you just move from one place to another and now, as a visual novel at least they would have let you choose routes to go with but the only thing it does is give it "enter "And now, what good? The model of the girls, more than Yuna"the receptionist?" this ultra thicc
  12. 5.00 star(s)

FalAn21

the content is really good for a femdom game, but lack of cunnilingus and facesitting scene since it's my favorite tag, overall this game still good, and the ending is kind of out of this word for a H game :/
  13. 4.00 star(s)

Icarus Media

Despite the no skip function and the censorship I recall playing this game and enjoying it immensely. You are basically a shota boy that [receives affectionate cuddles] from all the women in the game.

If you had fantasies of older women dominating you when you were younger or maybe girls playing rough with you then you'll enjoy the [affectionate cuddles] that are received in this game.

Now essentially the whole thing revolves around you being too weak to defend yourself and being taken advantage of. CG is nicely drawn and I recall sprite sex but I'm not too sure. It was a while ago I played it.

Do have a look. :cool:
  14. 3.00 star(s)

Monsaic

Decent game. The gameplay graphics look actually pretty awesome - nice bulid levels, scenarios, characters and dialogues. Good writing and translation. So why not 5 stars?

First of all censorship still sucks. CGs are good, but not top notch. It's basically just a long story focusing on a specific fetish... kinda boring after third repitition when it is not your fetish ;) No skipping dialogue... makes it a long "game" - it is a picture story with a little bit of walking...
  15. 5.00 star(s)

wrarar

draws: amazing and really hot.

story: good.

characters: i already forget their names.

scenes (erotic ones): holly fricking hot.

voice acting: good.

conclussion: the main character in this game, doesn´t have any power
    or magic artifact, he wins the heart of the girls that live with him,
    using only his love and faith for god.
    and thats is this game about, amen...

OH MY GOD THIS GAME!!
    is so ridiculous, the quantity of sex, drugs, fluids and pervertions, all of them
    with the most lewdest of womens that you eyes ever see.
    and now the weak part, the text font was awfull and the gameplay was a bit slow.

this game TOTTALLY deserve your time and money.
  16. 4.00 star(s)

ElectroYume

You play as a shota that is constantly raped by oneesans (drawed by mister Aomizuan himself) that use MC as a sex toy, there are no feelings inolved, only pleasure which could be a turn down for some people as there is no relationship development, game lacks animation but it's voiced which is games strong point. It's fast paced and not too long but there is a lot of sex scenes which is a good thing as you will not get bored. There is a basic story, but as the game only focuses on sex, there is no progress. As for me i wish there would be at least some "response" from MC as he's just letting them do whatever they want and in the end you feel as, if the MC died from too much sex, they would just throw him away and found a replacement as there are no feelings inolved which is a strong turn down for me. In the end i don't think it's a bad game as it serves it purpose as male domination oriented piece.
  17. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 492881

Very good game, i fapped around 6 times every scene. The scenes are extremly good. It's linear but damn, the best linear game i have ever played.
    A little more freedom in choices, more playtime , scenes and it would be the best game ever!
  18. 2.00 star(s)

GaRbS

This game is pretty badly designed. It lacks way too many important features to even be called a visual novel. No auto read function means you have to press the Z key every time you want to advance the text. No backlog means that if you happened to miss a line of text or want to read it again, you're screwed.

No skip function means that you have to press the Z button like crazy if you want to fast forward through text you've already read or don't want to read in the first place. It also lacks a quick save/load function, you can only save while you're controlling the character in the over-world. Which means that if you already finished your business in the middle of a sex scene, you either have to read it all to completion to save, or exit the game and read from the beginning next time you boot up the game. Fuck that.

That's what happened to me in the very first sex scene, I was already done when a second girl began to fuck, of which I assume other 2 girls were to follow. Too long of a sex scene for the very first one in a game with such a flawed save system.

The presentation of the text is also pretty bad, sometimes you can't even tell who's talking unless you're really good with Japanese voices and/or names. There's also the fact that the only distinction between the protagonist talking or thinking is that the text is enclosed in [ ] for speech and in ( ) for thoughts. They are very miss-able because of the text box and the font the game uses.

And frankly, the art and character designs of the game weren't that good either. I've seen much, much better. And no amount of fetish content is gonna make me sit through a game which such crappy presentation and broken mechanics.