VN Wolf RPG Completed A Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life [aomizuan]

3.90 star(s) 18 Votes
R

R45X9XBozl1NGHYnAnU5

One of my favorite game, part of the reason is there are very few translated eroge with /ss/ and reverse rape themes.
Wished the translation is a bit better.

Reactions: ponyguy

Fact Shira

Jul 7, 2017
Are there any extra resources one must download to be able to play this game?
The game doesn't go beyond the title screen, just like another game that appears to be similar to this one, the keys don't work either, but f10 and alt keys restart the title screen.
I installed all the RPGM installers provided in the OP signature, I'm assuming this game uses different resources?

theblackout

Aug 27, 2016
Are there any extra resources one must download to be able to play this game?
The game doesn't go beyond the title screen, just like another game that appears to be similar to this one, the keys don't work either, but f10 and alt keys restart the title screen.
I installed all the RPGM installers provided in the OP signature, I'm assuming this game uses different resources?
Run it with a local emulator. The one here worked for me.

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
upload_2017-8-20_22-19-11.png

I don't know a lot of these kanji, so I'll just tell you what the options do.

Top box - Graphics Mode - Use VRAM or main memory
  1. 3D Mode - Uses your video card VRAM to prepare frames. Faster, less tearing.
  2. Software mode - Uses your main memory to draw frames. Use if you have a crappy or onboard graphics chipset. Slower since there's more processing between general RAM and the monitor output.
Second box - Screen settings - Fairly self-explanatory
  1. Windowed Mode
  2. Full screen
Third box - Quality settings (Press F5 to change mid-game) - This changes the number of frames that are skipped from being drawn in order to prevent slowdown. Wolf RPG uses a 2^x scheme for frameskip, so frameskip 1 only draws 1 frame for every 2 evaluated frames, and frameskip 2 only draws 1 frame for every 4 evaluated frames.
  1. High spec - Fameskip 0. Game will always run at 60 FPS but may slowdown if it can't draw frames quick enough.
  2. Mid spec - Frameskip 1. Every other frame is skipped, running the game at about 30 FPS.
  3. Low spec - Frameskip 2. Skips three frames per drawn frame. Game runs at about 15 FPS.
Bottom boxes - Background music and sound effects on or off.

Buttons - OK, Apply and Cancel

It's worth mentioning that every Wolf RPG game has this same config window, and you can also make changes to it by editing Game.ini directly.

There are also a few Function keys that have use in Wolf RPG games, assuming the developer didn't disable them for some reason.

F4 - Toggle through three different window sizes in Windowed mode
F5 - Change quality settings between the three frameskip settings outlined above
F8 - Display FPS counter
F10 - Pause execution
F12 - Reset game

Last edited:

Viper-Sagara

Aug 25, 2017
It was a great game don't get me wrong, my pussy got very wet playing this but I wish there was an alternate ending cause what was the point in giving you like options to choose things like for example the toilet scene where you chose to pee or for not and hold it, like you go to school instead of stay.

gln

Jul 10, 2017
It was a great game don't get me wrong, my pussy got very wet playing this but I wish there was an alternate ending cause what was the point in giving you like options to choose things like for example the toilet scene where you chose to pee or for not and hold it, like you go to school instead of stay.
Could you tell me what the ending was? Thanks

Reactions: dconsmith

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
@TheImage I noticed you direct linked the main pic on the op. It takes a long time to load from dlsite. I suggest you upload it directly to this server. I took the liberty of attaching it here:

RJ138261_img_main.jpg

Thanks for the upload!

Viper-Sagara

Aug 25, 2017
I don't want to write it here incase people wanna find out themselves but no matter what choice you pick it leads you to pick the one that always ends in sex so there is only one ending.

farimer242

Sep 13, 2017
When I play it the text is a bit weird (@ and other weird symbols), also I am using locale emulator. Anyone got an idea as to why?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
When I play it the text is a bit weird (@ and other weird symbols), also I am using locale emulator. Anyone got an idea as to why?
Locale Emulator does that. I'm not sure why. It just doesn't pick up certain symbols properly I guess. Usually it's brackets replaced with random letters or numbers. I guess the Nipponese use different brackets. NTLEA doesn't have that problem from what I could tell. So if it bothers you you can download and try it instead.

Last edited:
Reactions: spaceback

farimer242

Sep 13, 2017
Damn, I already have NTLEA on my computer but when I load the game using that it gets that crash that was mentioned on the first page.

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Damn, I already have NTLEA on my computer but when I load the game using that it gets that crash that was mentioned on the first page.
Sorry to hear that. I guess you'll have to settle for Locale Emulator then.

PUA

Nov 19, 2017
For some reason when I start the game the text boxes don't display any text. Do you guys know if there is a reason for this? (I've already turned on the Japanese Locale on my computer so do I have to use Locale emulator to display the text?)

Reactions: thisoneguy

CptErect

May 12, 2017
For some reason when I start the game the text boxes don't display any text. Do you guys know if there is a reason for this? (I've already turned on the Japanese Locale on my computer so do I have to use Locale emulator to display the text?)
same problem occured to me too/ no texts at all on the textboxes.

Reactions: BibB0B

peony

Dec 26, 2017
this game is long and its h-scenes are excellent, only annoying thing is how much dialogue there is between characters during said h-scenes.

Reactions: Beaviss
3.90 star(s) 18 Votes