3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Eric Hilton

Mar 8, 2018
Anyone else getting virus warnings on the page? something about "JSCoinminer Website"? I have never had a issue before and have seen the pinned post about virus issues. but this is new to be. any info?

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Anon951 security certificate seems down, and wherever they redirected your site to is a virus fest, I hope you get control back soon

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
It seems strange to me that since yesterday the theme I was using before has started to give problems, now I put a new one but I don't know how to explain it, it's very slow when I use it, click response times are slow, above all it slows down the PC and the browser for no reason, I just did a virus scan of the server, but there are no viruses... moreover the server resources are fine, there are no anomalies...

Screenshot 2023-10-18 181753.png

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I'm trying to disable all plugins, there is probably some inefficient plugin slowing down the site

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
It seems strange to me that since yesterday the theme I was using before has started to give problems, now I put a new one but I don't know how to explain it, it's very slow when I use it, click response times are slow, above all it slows down the PC and the browser for no reason, I just did a virus scan of the server, but there are no viruses... moreover the server resources are fine, there are no anomalies...

View attachment 3016109

Did you check to see if your domain is still fully under your control? It sounds like there might be some shennanigans going on with the DNS server, i.e. some hackers may have hacked the DNS, intercepting some of your traffic before it actually directs to your own server. Might be worth a looksee/inquiry with whomever provides your domain services. That'd be my guess, DNS hacking seems to be all the rage right now...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Did you check to see if your domain is still fully under your control? It sounds like there might be some shennanigans going on with the DNS server, i.e. some hackers may have hacked the DNS, intercepting some of your traffic before it actually directs to your own server. Might be worth a looksee/inquiry with whomever provides your domain services. That'd be my guess, DNS hacking seems to be all the rage right now...
Thanks for the advice, I'm currently using a cloudflare DNS server, how can I tell if a hacker attack is taking place? Do you have any tools to recommend?

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
is it fixed?
my 4.6Ghz PC CPU went 100% when i visited 3d load yesterday
Even now it uses 100 % CPU? my processor does not use 100 %, but when I use the site in admin mode it Chrome freezes sometimes, the problem does not occur if I try to log in as a visitor

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the advice, I'm currently using a cloudflare DNS server, how can I tell if a hacker attack is taking place? Do you have any tools to recommend?
You'd need to ask cloudflare if they've been having issues. If your server is 'clean' then it could possibly be a DNS thing, hence my suggestion, maybe reach out to cloudflare support to see if your certificates are intact, etc.?

Someone else might have better info on how to check this.

youbet567

Jun 21, 2023
Even now it uses 100 % CPU? my processor does not use 100 %, but when I use the site in admin mode it Chrome freezes sometimes, the problem does not occur if I try to log in as a visitor
tried now and it went up to 100%
"system interruption" if i check task manager.
im using win11 and chrome

but like the others have said
great new look on the site!

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Very strange, i'm sorry... have you tried other browsers, devices? I don't think you are experiencing any attacks, but I am verifying

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
It's probably the inefficient code... in fact, now that I notice that every time I try to load the site, the PC fans start to spin at full speed, I hope to solve this soon, even though I don't really know where to start from, everything seems to be fine :/

Reactions: youbet567

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Maybe i found the reason, there is a crypto miner installed,? browsing the inspect element i found some suspicious stuff, "wasm" i'm not sure but i think it is a crypto miner... Can anyone verify that this is the case, if so how do I remove it?

Screenshot 2023-10-18 232533.png Screenshot 2023-10-18 232533.png Screenshot 2023-10-18 232016.png

Last edited:

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I am trying to run a virus scan inside the server, so far it has found 8 infected files, I hope to be able to delete them

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I found the guilty file, after doing a wordpress file integrity scan, I discovered that the index.php file had been modified without my knowledge, I have now set the files permissions to 644 and the folders to 755

Screenshot 2023-10-19 014531.png

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I found the guilty file, after doing a wordpress file integrity scan, I discovered that the index.php file had been modified without my knowledge, I have now set the files permissions to 644 and the folders to 755

View attachment 3016906
Yeah them hackers are pretty sneaky...

Hopefully you found the issue, and hopefully the permissions are now set to that this doesn't happen again... I'm not an expert on that, I'm reasonably sure that the F95Zone admin types might have a clue or two about such things though...

Reactions: Haast

Network 34 Games

Developer of The Accidental Master
Game Developer
Aug 19, 2019
As I'm using it more. I am loving the new layout even more.. If I had one request though it would be form more results per page. Is that possible to addat all?

Reactions: Haast