3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
of course it is not a problem, it is still in the speriamental stage, I plan to change it further!
it seems that the site has a problem i am unable to acces it it just insta redirects to some suspicous site which my antivirus blocks.

ArcFlight

Aug 10, 2017
I have not yet been able to find the problem... no infected file :(
Check all .php files for any header() that starts with Location: or any instances of h(TT)ps://top(DASH)bestprize(DOT)life/.

Additionally, until you resolve this, it might be a good idea to stop visitors who might get screwed without uBlock or AV blocking it, and spiders who might classify your site as malware, from accessing the site.
You can do this quickly by changing your A and AAAA records in Cloudflare to 0.0.0.0 and 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 respectively.

Reactions: OhWee

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
OK I think I got my domain back, basically I don't know how they did it, but someone hacked my account of Namecheap the site where the domain is managed and they changed the server to which the 3dload domain points to theirs, I swear I don't know how it's possible...

Reactions: OhWee

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Check all .php files for any header() that starts with Location: or any instances of h(TT)ps://top(DASH)bestprize(DOT)life/.

Additionally, until you resolve this, it might be a good idea to stop visitors who might get screwed without uBlock or AV blocking it, and spiders who might classify your site as malware, from accessing the site.
You can do this quickly by changing your A and AAAA records in Cloudflare to 0.0.0.0 and 0:0:0:0:0:0:0:0 respectively.
yeah I've already done, unfortunately I also reset the server, but it hadn't solved anything, so it occurred to me to take a closer look at Cloudflare and Namecheap, in fact the problem was precisely there

ArcFlight

Aug 10, 2017
yeah I've already done, unfortunately I also reset the server, but it hadn't solved anything, so it occurred to me to take a closer look at Cloudflare and Namecheap, in fact the problem was precisely there
Damn. Someone is pissed to go after your registrar account.

Assuming you haven't already got 2fa set up, both Namecheap and Cloudflare support authenticator apps and hardware 2fa/u2f.

Glad you've got it sorted now.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Unfortunately I haven't solved anything, it seems to be back, at this point I don't know what to do....

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Unfortunately I haven't solved anything, it seems to be back, at this point I don't know what to do....
Here's a quick checklist to go through...

Unfortunately, due to the 'nature' of your website, if you get to the point of 'arbritration', you may run into DMCA issues...

I'd suggest checking your email account that you used to register the domain, and change the password with something very strong, and probably 2FA the sucker to boot. If you have a separate computer/laptop that isn't on your local network (if you have several computers linked via ethernet or whatever) use that one to access your email account when you do the change, that way if there's any spyware on your server system, it won't see you do the change... if your internet router/wifi is infected, that could still be an issue though.

I'm sure there are smarter people than me that can walk you through some of the other stuff to check. I'm just guessing in the dark here.

The next thing you could do is snag a new domain name and use it instead, until such time as you've fully locked down 3dload.net again. Again, though, if you have spyware on your local network, that needs to be found and destroyed first.

If the PC or Laptop you use has been connected to your server (I'm guessing that you have a local server, and are not using a server provider), well you don't really know how deeply the intrusion into your networked computers has reached. Worst case, you could go buy a cheap laptop at Walmart or whatever and use that to 'lock down' all of your accounts remotely, until such time as you get a chance to check your server for hidden malware, etc. Of course, if a new computer (even a cheap one) isn't currently within your budget, well it was just a thought.

I'm assuming you already tried customer support over at Namecheap again, couldn't hurt to try them again.

Again, I'm just throwing out ideas here. I'm sure that others have better insight as to how to proceed from here. Very few things are as friggin' annoying as hijacked domains...
:cautious:

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Hi everyone, I would like some advice, does anyone know a reliable hosting company that does not oversold or overselling? In the last period Contabo is becoming too slow, despite having a fairly powerful server, it overloads even with little traffic, I have also optimised everything, but nothing, I suspect it's oversolding...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I'm having site performance problems again, let's see if trying to build it from scratch will solve it, it will probably take me days to rebuild it all. However the whole thing is very strange, it's not possible that a 32 gb RAM server, 16 cores and 32 threads it runs so slow...