3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Are you sure they work fine for me, the images are not hosted locally, probably imgur is offline, or you have something blocking the imgur domain

a.PNG

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I have block nothing. This is already for 2 or 3 days.
mmh really really strange, have you tried different browsers, different devices? or try to change IP address, These are usually the most common things to do if you run into this kind of problem, but I would exclude a server-side problem, because I have tried it myself, from different browsers and devices, and I have no issue, but, I have managed to speed up the loading of the site and drastically reduce the server load

Last edited:

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
I have tried 2 different browsers, Other PC and changing IP. Strange is that not all the pix disappear.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I have tried 2 different browsers, Other PC and changing IP. Strange is that not all the pix disappear.
What does it look like if you go into chrome's developer mode network tab, you can open it by pressing F12? what code do the images give? if 200 should be OK, also have you tried to clear browser cache?

a (2).PNG

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Ok short one.. The image zgQ7Fqj.jpg did not appear in my Browser inspector.
This is the image "VYK Medina for Genesis 8.1 Female" as I showed in my screenshot before, where the image is not present. Now I take a bath. Good luck. BTW I clean out also my browser cache

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Found the problem.. Startpage says that there are trackers in some images. Why,..? I do not know what this means. You should not understand everything. But the problem has been solved.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
mmh maybe imgur has tracker i don't know, certainly my site does not contain any trackers itself, unfortunately they are often added as third parties, like ads :(

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Guys I'm on holiday, I don't have the means to upload content, I bought a laptop but I have a limited and slow phone network, I'm uploading what I can...being the only one running the site unfortunately sometimes I can't keep up