3D-LOAD.NET ... Down??

MashUp47

Aug 26, 2020
A minor thing but I did notice in Dark mode the page selection box background stay's white with blue pin stripes.

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Just as a heads up Anon951 I checked the site several hours ago, and then about 30 minutes ago, somewhere between those times the wordpress code for the site appeared to die, mentioning that all memory was in use, for it to appear out of nowhere i'd guess someone attacked the site, that or a major bug on their end.
Fatal error: Uncaught RedisException: OOM command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'. in /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php:148 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php(148): Redis->setex() #1 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular.php(293): W3TC\Cache_Redis->set() #2 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular.php(388): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular->set() #3 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache.php(77): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular->add() #4 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(95): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache->add() #5 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(309): wp_cache_add() #6 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(1769): wp_load_alloptions() #7 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(755): is_blog_installed() #8 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-settings.php(159): wp_not_installed() #9 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-config.php(99): require_once('...') #10 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...') #11 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('...') #12 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/index.php(17): require('...') #13 {main} thrown in /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php on line 148

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Just as a heads up Anon951 I checked the site several hours ago, and then about 30 minutes ago, somewhere between those times the wordpress code for the site appeared to die, mentioning that all memory was in use, for it to appear out of nowhere i'd guess someone attacked the site, that or a major bug on their end.
Fatal error: Uncaught RedisException: OOM command not allowed when used memory > 'maxmemory'. in /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php:148 Stack trace: #0 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php(148): Redis->setex() #1 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular.php(293): W3TC\Cache_Redis->set() #2 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular.php(388): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular->set() #3 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/ObjectCache_WpObjectCache.php(77): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache_Regular->add() #4 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/object-cache.php(95): W3TC\ObjectCache_WpObjectCache->add() #5 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/option.php(309): wp_cache_add() #6 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/functions.php(1769): wp_load_alloptions() #7 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-includes/load.php(755): is_blog_installed() #8 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-settings.php(159): wp_not_installed() #9 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-config.php(99): require_once('...') #10 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-load.php(50): require_once('...') #11 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-blog-header.php(13): require_once('...') #12 /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/index.php(17): require('...') #13 {main} thrown in /home/admin/web/3d-load.net/public_html/wp-content/plugins/w3-total-cache/Cache_Redis.php on line 148
Yes, it means that the redis caches have reached their maximum Ram limit, I don't understand how to delete them automatically without reaching the limit

Reactions: Haast

Haast

Mar 19, 2018
Whatever you've done its back to normal now, I just wanted to make sure you knew, to do any less would make me an A-hole lol

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Whatever you've done its back to normal now, I just wanted to make sure you knew, to do any less would make me an A-hole lol
Yeah I knew it happened before, I tried changing the memory-policy system, hopefully this problem won't happen again... :rolleyes:

Reactions: Haast

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
Scheduled server maintenance by the hosting company again, when it happens there is nothing I can do :/
will last no longer than 90 minutes...

scoobydude51

Mar 25, 2020
I wonder if ZoneGFX and Render-State both use the same hosting provider as 3D-load since they’ve been going up and down as much. ZoneGFX has been having major problems in the recent days to the point where I originally thought that someone was DDoS’ing these sites or the hosting provider is screwing them over to the point where they’ve been moving to a new one, hence all of the downtime.

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I wonder if ZoneGFX and Render-State both use the same hosting provider as 3D-load since they’ve been going up and down as much. ZoneGFX has been having major problems in the recent days to the point where I originally thought that someone was DDoS’ing these sites or the hosting provider is screwing them over to the point where they’ve been moving to a new one, hence all of the downtime.
I don't think it's the same providers, many hosting companies have multiple servers scattered all over the world. In my case there was a planned maintenance of the network infrastructure... but before that it ran perfectly without any slowdowns

Moanie

Donor
May 19, 2018
Hey 3D-LOAD...Why is it so quiet...No Updates anymore!
Just saw the mod of 3d-load replying to a comment on the latest upload on 3d-load:

3dload (Author)
16 hours ago (that would be 27-8, then)
I’m away from home at the moment, so I can’t post on a regular basis, Unfortunately I’m alone so I can’t continue to publish in the meantime.

ulysses255

Aug 29, 2022
He started posting again this morning but after a few new posts, now displaying following error:

"There has been a critical error on this website"

Someone should help this guy out.

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
[B]@[/B]Anon951

pity ...You changing you side a bit..First When I open your side, I have the possibility to change to dark mode. Very nice...But everytime I click on one item, Dark mode goos off and the on...Like light on light off for 1 second. Was better before. Should be dark always when I use the button DARK MODE.
Second on the hamburger icon you have remove the search function... To bad...

Anon951

Jul 26, 2019
I had to change it due to a compatibility problem, I will try to find an alternative, thanks for the tip
[B]@[/B]Anon951

pity ...You changing you side a bit..First When I open your side, I have the possibility to change to dark mode. Very nice...But everytime I click on one item, Dark mode goos off and the on...Like light on light off for 1 second. Was better before. Should be dark always when I use the button DARK MODE.
Second on the hamburger icon you have remove the search function... To bad...

3dloadfan3

Mar 16, 2023
Hey Anon951 looks like the site is down again, I guess new host? I hope you didn’t lose the domain...

ah it’s back up. Lovely. Search database hook still missing, looks like you’re sorting things out.

Last edited:

hitfel

Dec 9, 2019
Anon951
Good day...I think there are some problems on your Site. Many images disappear from your website every day. Started from first page to page 10 as I can see.