4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
Hey everyone, happy new year 2024, and...

Thank you for your patience. Patch 3.3.b is finally here and adds the first "sub-ash" trial games.

This will be a Tier IV early access exclusive for about a week; after that, it will become available to tier III subs as well.

The file also provide a "quick start saves"folder with save filesto use for those of you who don't have available save files and want to experience Barb right away. The save files put you just after finishing Splatter (with some decent gear as Warrior Ash). Leaving you the choice to either meet Bijou or Barb right away as both Warrior Ash or Sub Ash (and a "gagged" sub Ash save since there is something special related to that when meeting Barb). Use these at your discretion.

And now for the patch notes!

- NEW FEATURES -

- [Sub ash] First barb trial "Normal" is now available to play.

- [Sub ash] New "Barb trial" UI, giving you the player all the data you need to decide which game to choose to complete the goal of satisfying barb.

- [Sub ash]The first Trial includes two mini-game. The "boot licking" mini-game from before and updated. And a new "face-sitting" mini-game.

-[Sub ash] Depleting your Endurance bar during your trial will result in a small fail "game over" event. This is the official sub ash Game-Over. Just a tiny "fail" event. There is one for each "mini-game".

- [Sub ash] New image assets, sprites, animations, UI elements were added to support the new content.

- [Sub ash] New events, dialogs were added to fill the gaps and flesh out the lore of the characters.

- [Sub ash] Depending on whether or not Mag was captured by barb, thing will play out slightly differently.

- FIXES -

- Fixed a bug that caused a conflict with variables would mess up how certain "conditions" were met.

- Fixed a few typos.

- Update the game files with should hopefully resolve some performance problems some of you have had on some hardware's.

- DEV COMMENTS-

The point of this patch was to focus on the sub ash path. By adding the much needed "Barb trial UI", balancing, simulating the conditions to win or loose, with there respective events. While I intended to include the "First trial reward" event sequence in this patch, circumstance got a bit in the way, so I'll add this small part in a later patch sooner rather than later.

The reward sequence aside, the next step will be to add the Harder trial challenge which will add two more "Mini games" with Barb and then the final trial which will open the real "sub ash gameover" sequence.

After that, I'll focus on the Warrior ash part of Barb which will be easier and more straight forward since Barb is a "sub ash" centered boss.

That's about it.

Hope you like it.

Apr 19, 2020

Thank you for your patience. Patch 3.3.b is finally here and adds the first "sub-ash" trial games.

This will be a Tier IV early access exclusive for about a week; after that, it will become available to tier III subs as well.

The file also provide a "quick start saves"folder with save filesto use for those of you who don't have available save files and want to experience Barb right away. The save files put you just after finishing Splatter (with some decent gear as Warrior Ash). Leaving you the choice to either meet Bijou or Barb right away as both Warrior Ash or Sub Ash (and a "gagged" sub Ash save since there is something special related to that when meeting Barb). Use these at your discretion.

- NEW FEATURES -

- [Sub ash] New "Barb trial" UI, giving you the player all the data you need to decide which game to choose to complete the goal of satisfying barb.

- [Sub ash]The first Trial includes two mini-game. The "boot licking" mini-game from before and updated. And a new "face-sitting" mini-game.

-[Sub ash] Depleting your Endurance bar during your trial will result in a small fail "game over" event. This is the official sub ash Game-Over. Just a tiny "fail" event. There is one for each "mini-game".

- [Sub ash] New image assets, sprites, animations, UI elements were added to support the new content.

- [Sub ash] New events, dialogs were added to fill the gaps and flesh out the lore of the characters.

- [Sub ash] Depending on whether or not Mag was captured by barb, thing will play out slightly differently.

- FIXES -

- Fixed a bug that caused a conflict with variables would mess up how certain "conditions" were met.

- Fixed a few typos.

- Update the game files with should hopefully resolve some performance problems some of you have had on some hardware's.

- DEV COMMENTS-

The point of this patch was to focus on the sub ash path. By adding the much needed "Barb trial UI", balancing, simulating the conditions to win or loose, with there respective events. While I intended to include the "First trial reward" event sequence in this patch, circumstance got a bit in the way, so I'll add this small part in a later patch sooner rather than later.

The reward sequence aside, the next step will be to add the Harder trial challenge which will add two more "Mini games" with Barb and then the final trial which will open the real "sub ash gameover" sequence.

After that, I'll focus on the Warrior ash part of Barb which will be easier and more straight forward since Barb is a "sub ash" centered boss.

That's about it.

Hope you like it.
The new update is kinda disappointing and short.

• Sad
Reactions: justpassingby33

Magesty250000

Mar 1, 2022

- NEW FEATURES -

- FIXES -

- Fixed a few typos.

- DEV COMMENTS-

That's about it.

Hope you like it.
Hey, can you please share the link to the game as well?

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
I just played Tonkatsuchan's other game called "no escape reality" I got to say the scenes are really impressive. Is this game similar to it though? In terms of like scenes and content. Does this game not have any sexual scenes like that game?

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
A teacher of mine once said something very interesting to a classmate who was constantly asking him about his exam grade.

"Leo, I'm going to give you some life advice, being insistent doesn't generate attraction, but rather a terrible rejection of others.
Now shut the hell up or I'll suspend you and then you'll stop being a fucking pain in the ass."

Great teacher Bob, may he rest in peace

I hope no one identifies with Leo ;)

rex88

Dec 22, 2017
sorry, I didn't want to insist, just that today it came out for tier 3 and I was hoping for a share

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I just played Tonkatsuchan's other game called "no escape reality" I got to say the scenes are really impressive. Is this game similar to it though? In terms of like scenes and content. Does this game not have any sexual scenes like that game?
Yea its similar
You will like it, it is longer and varied but it is unfinished,
but each floor is independent with its plot

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes