4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
All I can say about the Lu set is... ... ...
That is all.
Yeah, I'm not a fan of his more extreme content either.

Can you post the GAME PROGRESS REPORT - OCTOBER
You will get nothing.
And you will be happy.
Seriously, there's nothing in there that warrants a dump, all that can be said is that 3072 AD will be getting close to a new patch in December but unfortunately it looks like there won't be a new build until the new year. Hopefully he can finish his No Escape crossover game and get that out of the way so he can have more time to 3072 and Squeal Rubber Piggy which is now entering development with a demo out in 2024, too.

Reactions: Azure Sun
Apr 19, 2020
Yeah, I'm not a fan of his more extreme content either.

You will get nothing.
And you will be happy.
Seriously, there's nothing in there that warrants a dump, all that can be said is that 3072 AD will be getting close to a new patch in December but unfortunately it looks like there won't be a new build until the new year. Hopefully he can finish his No Escape crossover game and get that out of the way so he can have more time to 3072 and Squeal Rubber Piggy which is now entering development with a demo out in 2024, too.
I like the extreme content thing but for me the Lu story doesn't even cross the "Extreme" line still look tame to me.

Also have anybody even told Tonkatsu to just chill and finish he previous work/game before going on new projects!!? Now he working on three game and a comic each month this cause not only lack of content of each game update also took LONGER to release a updates and now kinda notice he art quality is a mixed it can look good but other image can be bad, seem like Tonkatsu is rushing to release the contents without quality control.

Have say this before few month ago but man.... It frustrating that he not improve the game contents pacing at all.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I like the extreme content thing but for me the Lu story doesn't even cross the "Extreme" line still look tame to me.

Also have anybody even told Tonkatsu to just chill and finish he previous work/game before going on new projects!!? Now he working on three game and a comic each month this cause not only lack of content of each game update also took LONGER to release a updates and now kinda notice he art quality is a mixed it can look good but other image can be bad, seem like Tonkatsu is rushing to release the contents without quality control.

Have say this before few month ago but man.... It frustrating that he not improve the game contents pacing at all.
The best thing that Tonkatsu can do now is finish the agony of your 3070 game once and for all.
I personally liked Lu's set (the cat set was very boring), but I'm unable to understand, how the hell does the guy's semen get from Lu's ass to his head?o_O
Because it's supposed to be the kidnapper's semen, not Lu's.
Existential questions hahahaha

Feb 8, 2019
I know I have a hundred stories that I won't finish, but that's because it's a hundred stories. Tonkatsu decided randomly to do these massive image sets with content that will only really interest a fraction of his fanbase, while Rubber Queen is so far on the back burner, people have forgotten it ever existed, and 3072 AD is moving at a glacial pace.

They wonder why their three game projects aren't moving at all... Well, a polite suggestion might be to stop doing as many image sets. He claimed months ago that he was going to stop doing the 'large image sets'. But we're still getting sets with over fifty images, of which a noticeable chunk use new art.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
I know I have a hundred stories that I won't finish, but that's because it's a hundred stories. Tonkatsu decided randomly to do these massive image sets with content that will only really interest a fraction of his fanbase, while Rubber Queen is so far on the back burner, people have forgotten it ever existed, and 3072 AD is moving at a glacial pace.

They wonder why their three game projects aren't moving at all... Well, a polite suggestion might be to stop doing as many image sets. He claimed months ago that he was going to stop doing the 'large image sets'. But we're still getting sets with over fifty images, of which a noticeable chunk use new art.
"Tonkatsu decided randomly to do these massive image sets with content that will only really interest a fraction of his fanbase"

That is completely false.
The sets are highly appreciated by the community, in fact there was a time when Tonkatsu decided to make mini sets to focus on the games almost completely.

Do you know what the result was?

People were not at all happy with those mini sets (albedo, bayonetta, eleanor etc etc) and Tonkatsu decided to return to the sets but without being as extensive as before when his sets easily approached or exceeded 200 pages

People want sets, in fact it is absurd to think that most of them maintain their patreons (and they increase) based on a single game that take months to advance a little and others almost or totally abandoned

Reactions: Ruzei

MzFiend

Nov 7, 2021
The no sexual content tag on this game is incredibly deceptive.

There is a lot of humiliation, bondage and other kinks in this game even if there's no explicit sex taking place between the characters. And honestly what little there is so far is already hotter than most RPGM games on here.

Reactions: jackieboopie1234

Speed1

Jun 1, 2020

I would understand if it's just writer's block, where he didn't know how to creatively continue one thing, but he's come up with a different story that he's unable to incorporate into the existing work. If he just wants to put his ideas onto the screen that's great, I just wish he'd plan out finishing one thing like the game before adding another project to the list.
I'm still excited for his content every time, it's hit or miss because the combination of fetishes always varies, I liked everything about the Lu set except for the semen going into his head, I'm pretty sure that's a way to die... Well, HE DOES BECOME BRAINDEAD AFTER ALL HAHAHA...

Low key tho I wish Tonkatsu set aside some time to study his practice some more, I know it's ungrateful of me to want that but I just don't find the quality of his drawings satisfying. If I were a patron I'd be ok with less content as long as I see his studies and some improvement each month, I really think he'd be my fave artist if he did that. Regardless he has definitely improved a lot since his first uploads on deviantart and that alone makes me happy, I think he still has that straitjacket girl in his patreon description that's so much worse than what he does now.

I'd love it if he did bad ends and good ends, that might be interesting, I'd definitely prefer it over scat and non scat variants.

Apr 19, 2020
Can you post the GAME PROGRESS REPORT - DECEMBER

Spending one week
Hello folks.

Here is my work schedule this month.
As a reminder, this is not a delivery list. It's just a general overview of what I'll work on this month.

Anyway, here is my work schedule:

- Finishing the Zenith set. This will release as an early access to tier Tier IV subs soon. And then to Tier III subs two or three weeks later.

- Finishing the Alex (Femboy OC) image set. If you want to submit your own OC for a chance of winning, you must be a sub and check the OC submission guide in the discord.

- The next patch for 3072 AD is now in it's final stretch for a release. My hope is for an early access release to TIER IV early in January. I will give more information as things progress.

- New character, scene polls. And Tier IV subs will take part in a suggestion session on discord. Because last months Theme poll was a near perfect tier, the theme this month will be the "Character from old school Anime". An extra special poll related to it will be done to compensate the lack of a theme poll this month.

That's it. Have a good one!

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes