RPGM - 3072 AD [v3.2] [TonkatsuChan]

1. 5.00 star(s)

Deleted member 5348094

Whoever made this game I thank you so much for Fulfilling everything I've asked for in a Latex game.
    This game is Peak at it's finest from what I've been looking for, Plot is W, characters W, I'm still on the first floor with D-tox and I've lost count of how many times I've leaked pre-cum in my pants (Without touching myself).
    Hands down this is the Probably the best Latex/transformation game I've ever come across, all the scenes with D-tox and the Slut transformation scene got me HARD AF. I thought this was going to be one of those let down games like all the others just by looking at the 4 pictures but Boy was I wrong, I guess you should never Judge a book by it's cover huhh. At first I thought the Slut transformation sequence was just going to be a Normal game over scene but the fact that the game is still continued after a bad end is very rare, more routes and more interesting sequence with other characters with more floors and such and further corruption along with the already Slut transformation. Everything I've asked for in a transformation/Latex/high bondage/Corruption/Mind-control game. At last I can stop searching, W freaking DEV. 100/5 rating if It was possible, This Dev fulfilled all my desires I could ever want in a Latex game man
  2. 5.00 star(s)

mboshesap5

ToT-like femdom game with female protag and lots of body modification and corruption. Not my thing but stayed around for 1-2 hours. If you like the tags definitely give a try. Pretty good humiliating and corrupting content.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Taboo-Sho

While the art is good and I love the first boss is all latex and rubber focused, the writing just feels off, characters swear like sailors, even when its not needed.

The character moves SO SLOW and for some reason sprinting is disabled....even through there's 0 on map threats, or even on the whole of the first floor any random encounters. The only thing to fight...is the first 'boss' which I hesitate to call that with the lack of random mooks snice theres NOTHING to compare her to.

Another issue and this is a big one IMO, the game dialogue just treats the player like shit, because your character is a newbie, its a literal version of what toxic players are. Also forcing the player to lose their first fight, that's nice, the game is happy to insult your character for being a newbie yet doesn't wanna teach you a damn thing UNTIL AFTER it is helpful and then you gotta redo the fight, oh and better do your commands in the right order or you lose.

This game tags femdom, but its more close to abuse the way the game treats the player/player character, saddly it seems so many game makers seem to think femdom=Abuse player, degrade player, treat player like trash.

Edit: Another thing, the lore of the world is a MESS right now. Mutants look (D-Tox at least) JUST LIKE HUMANS. But are just only female...and super powerful...okay...what? So....why do humans shun them? Why do mutants hate humans? If mutants look like humans and are just stupid strong whats the REAL issue here?

Apparently according to Mag the humans are just as bad and assholes as the mutants cus they...find pre-war tech and...sell it...IM SORRY WHAT?! TO WHO?! FOR WHAT?! The statement of the sale of Pre-war tech has ZERO impact on the player at all as the player has NO prior knowledge or even interaction in which this effects them. But I find it hard to take in that humans are as bad as a group that is willing to slaughter entire platoons/groups of humans cus they are humans.

TL;DR - The games art is good but the game part is half-baked so far and the dialogue is just there to insult the player character for trying, and the story is a total mess.
  4. 5.00 star(s)

Marquis Forneus

Latex, choices and Bad ends oh my!
    A very enjoyable RPGM game so far, the artstyle is great, and while it does appear to railroad you onto two paths ( I hope there are multiple ways to get on the slut, or a slutty path in the future) it's certainly worth a play.

Most importantly, it has latex! Which too few games have.
  5. 5.00 star(s)

JuanLove

If you're a rubberist, and/or into bondage and submission, this is one of the hottest games available to you right now.

There are the usual pitfalls that the game creator runs into - very fast escalation (where a slow burn might be even hotter), typos abound.

But all of these are just tiny complaints, all in all I highly recommend it. I hope he continues to work on it and it doesn't languish in development hell.
  6. 5.00 star(s)

Which32Life32

Sooo this was unexpected, I thought oh shit another of those Shitty RPG maker games with tons of text and little art and choice, YET it isn't it has a full index of story compelling choices, Nice art, Bondage, Custom sounds, You kinda forget that its a rpg maker game, Sadly cannot be played in fullscreen mode, And there's a stupid feature or two where you have to equip a upgrade every time you wanna upgrade making it really annoying but for the rest I'm loving it.
  7. 5.00 star(s)

aa14

If you're into bondage, being submissive to buxom women, and enjoyed the format of Tower of Trample you will love this title. There isn't explicit sex but a lot of brainwashing/mental domination and imprisonment. I hope it stays in development for some time to come.
  8. 5.00 star(s)

chick64

The game, though it is early access, has fantastic potential and kept me engrossed during the entire time. I already have multiple playthroughs, just trying to see what content is currently available
  9. 5.00 star(s)

Kittsu

This game is basically Tower of Trample: Rubber Edition where the idea is the same, you got a dominatrix per floor you fight over and over until you win and you get little side paths and options for being submissive, Rubber Edition simply implying that the main focus here is rubber/latex, as you will immediately notice with the sharp rubber sound effects.

Some of many pros over ToT however is that it is made on MV version of RPGMaker, letting us have much higher quality work mechanically and visually. The artwork seems to be done by the creator themselves with history of many rubber artwork so they know what they're doing, and somewhat at a reasonable pace with 0.x updates coming less than 2 months between each other so far.

Since writing this, there is only one floor but the dev made it clear in-game what you can expect in the future. I absolutely recommend checking it out now or later as there's more content, but even as is it's worth checking if you'll be interested in what's to come.

PS. About the "no sexual content" tag, I don't think that's fair, while there's no nudity, there's masturbation, femdom, climaxing etc all there giving you more than enough even need imagination to know what is happening down there.
  10. 4.00 star(s)

Rein

A solid start for nice looking game catering to a rather niche set of kinks.

The good:
    - Enticing artwork.
    - A solid premise that shows promise of the game seeing completion one day.
    - Aheago.
    - I found it pretty erotic despite rubber suits not being my thing.

The bad:
    - Clunky writing at times. Passable, but with little finesse.
    - Character goes from “Rawr, I’m a strong independent warrior who will definitely prove herself.” to casually chatting with the first boss rather quickly. Game would benefit if the dialogue options opened up with each fight, until the player wins.
    - The fact the game seems to already wish to have two diverging routes (Normal and Masochistic Rubber Slut) does not inspire confidence for the game’s completion.
    - Lags as fuck during fighting scenes.

And interesting little distraction, hope it will continue to grow.