4.50 star(s) 10 Votes
Apr 19, 2020
Consider going to cancel my subscription next month because my financial is bad right now also kinda not satisfied with Tonkatsu very slow progress on he game and recent comic is kinda mediocre the one that I love is the Overlord Clementine comic it release was 2 month ago.

ALLY SET!
Hey, rubber Devotee subs!

This is your early access to the Ally set from the Sunstone comic.

This set is 90 pages long.

This set is a bit more lighthearted but still includes intense long-term bondage, as you might expect.

Both the story version and the text-free version are available.

This set will be available to Tier III patrons in about two weeks, but for now, it's yours only to enjoy.

STORY:

IMAGES ONLY:

RestRev

Jul 19, 2022
Consider going to cancel my subscription next month because my financial is bad right now also kinda not satisfied with Tonkatsu very slow progress on he game and recent comic is kinda mediocre the one that I love is the Overlord Clementine comic it release was 2 month ago.

ALLY SET!
Hey, rubber Devotee subs!

This is your early access to the Ally set from the Sunstone comic.

This set is 90 pages long.

This set is a bit more lighthearted but still includes intense long-term bondage, as you might expect.

Both the story version and the text-free version are available.

This set will be available to Tier III patrons in about two weeks, but for now, it's yours only to enjoy.

STORY:
Mega

IMAGES ONLY:
Mega
Don't keep the sub up just for the sake of it. If you aren't feeling like you're getting your monies worth, cancel it. Someone else can post it here instead. We all know Tonkatsu has no concept of project management at this point.

boltok93

Mar 31, 2020
Don't keep the sub up just for the sake of it. If you aren't feeling like you're getting your monies worth, cancel it. Someone else can post it here instead. We all know Tonkatsu has no concept of project management at this point.
It is true that the progress of your game is too slow (honestly I don't care about your game i have lost interest)

As for the sets, we must recognize that he is fulfilling what was planned, offering us two each month of good quality and often close to 100 pages, many more than the 50-60 that he initially wanted to maintain.

Obviously you are not going to like them all equally, and some are clearly better than others, but all of them reach a minimum of good quality, in addition to the fact that their drawing evolves favorably (the texts need to be improved)

Apr 19, 2020
Few days ago Tonkatsu release a new femboy OC image set name Mihai I love this one it better than the previous (Clementine still the Best!) so it highly that still keep Sub to him "maybe", I hope that he next game updates have more contents to offer.

Apr 19, 2020
Hey folks.
So new femboy OC image set.

Featuring Mihai.

A vampire femboy getting to serve

The set has two versions, each over two versions.
You'll figure out the difference from the names of the folders.

Enjoy!

Story link:

Images only link:

thisguythatguy

Jan 17, 2019
How exactly do you initiate the slut route? Does anybody have a save right before that point?

Also, when I try to do the Extreme Self-bondage program, I get a loading error because HOLOCHARACTERS.png fails to load

Last edited:

DasIsNeDuese

Mar 14, 2023
for the holocharacters bug, you need to instal the newest version. if you want to become dtox slut, you need to die against her 3 times and then always pick the pink text option

Ruzei

Aug 18, 2020
You can at least answer me please
One OC set is being worked on, another will be done at least a week from now. The other games might see updates towards the very end of December as events, training mini games and new dialogue is added to 3072 AD, but there's no guarantees on that being out pre 2024.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes