RPGM Completed Another Story of Fallen Maidens: Fallen Hero and the Magic Sword of Truth [v1.21][Circle Exelga]

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RE180894_img_main.jpg

Overview:
The final female hero Elestia faces a misfortunate and obscene fate
in this parody ADV novel with pixel animation.

RPG-style exploration x Interspecies sex scenes (11 monster types)
Romance and hentai with a lush, sweet atmosphere.
Highly recommended to fans of adult fantasy settings.​

Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: Yes (mosaic)
Version: Final
Language: English (machine translation)
Sequel: Another Story of Fallen Maidens II: Lescatie Infiltration Report
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Extra information:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
daedilus thanks for the link

RE180894_img_smp1.jpg RE180894_img_smp2.jpg RE180894_img_smp3.jpg RE180894_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
I just downloaded this from Monster Girl Games General yesterday. I guess they have the English DLSite version, since it doesn't require a locale emulator. Readme file says it's version 1.21. Unfortunately the MEGA link I downloaded it from was a collection of games, not an individual link. So it would have to be reuploaded to post it here, I suppose. Still, if anyone wants it.

Neat game. Wish it had art, since I'm not much of a sprite guy. But the sprites look pretty nice. I'll certainly take it over text only. And besides, how can I say no to some good old monster girl rape? :)

goatwhisperer3

Jul 22, 2017
Machine Translation, Why do people even bother doing that? It makes the game completely unreadable and plain stupid. What a waste...
yup. english machine translation makes the game unreadable. Its not like people couldnt read japanese just fine X_X

Machine trans is bad, but sometimes it at least gives a hint about why MC is suddenly fucking someone. A thing that makes me scratch my head in jap games more than i can count. The classic "you are speaking with someone aaaaan suddenly u r in another room fucking" plot twist

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Wait, machine translation? The one I have from MGGG seems like a quality translation. If that's machine translation then I hope we get more games that are machine translated like this.

dumdum

Jun 13, 2017
I just downloaded this from Monster Girl Games General yesterday. I guess they have the English DLSite version, since it doesn't require a locale emulator. Readme file says it's version 1.21. Unfortunately the MEGA link I downloaded it from was a collection of games, not an individual link. So it would have to be reuploaded to post it here, I suppose. Still, if anyone wants it.

Neat game. Wish it had art, since I'm not much of a sprite guy. But the sprites look pretty nice. I'll certainly take it over text only. And besides, how can I say no to some good old monster girl rape? :)

Question - are the games in the link all in English?

Reactions: ponyguy

aifman7

Oct 25, 2017
I dunno. I've encountered a few machine translated RPGM games here that are actually passable or decent. Hopefully this is one of them. Personally, I'll take a machine translation over nothing at all... most of the time. There are definitely a few out there that make the game text meaningless gibberish and pretty much ruin the experience though.

Not too psyched about sprite sex either, but I'll give this a shot. So far it's been a good month for RPGM games, hoping this trend continues!

Wasey

Mar 23, 2017
Thought I'd run out of RPGMaker H-Games to play through so this is nice to see. Thanks for sharing this nam!

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Wait, machine translation? The one I have from MGGG seems like a quality translation. If that's machine translation then I hope we get more games that are machine translated like this.
So the one that you've sent is more decent translation than this or not?

Shiryuu612

May 31, 2017
Seems that way. So far it looks like proper English to me.
Oh I thought the one on this thread is decent translation but it looks like a machine translation which is confusing sometimes xD good thing the one you've found is a decent one by the what about the version of the one you've got? Is it the same? What's the difference?

4.20 star(s) 5 Votes