RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Mrobe2021

Oct 12, 2021

I fixed the issue you reported, and a few more typos. I also tested your new MNKR_TMLogWindowMZ.js file, and found a case where it still went out of the textbox so edited it a bit and solved that issue. (changed one limit from 57 chars to 50, not sure if from you are already in the file).
As before, I don't have a premium account on GoFile though so the link is temporary.
Thank you for translation.
Only minor thing. "IconIndex" on some clothes in Armors.json were the same and in game all clothes had red ribbon icon.
Fixed it myself.

woofie

Dec 12, 2018
is there combat sex in the dungeon?

I seemed to recall there was a bug with the virgin status. Just tried the latest shared version and its still the same

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
thanks, good sir. I'll try keep your latest version alive in case it's taken down

seriously, this thread sure is heated over something that is pretty much common in piracy & fan translation: unforgiving, demanding, and/or toxic users (even possibly mods) wherever you go.

Not sure this will ease your mind, but usually I hold this points everytime I involved in fan works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for the long post

Truth----

Sep 27, 2018
Could someone please upload the translation to mega or a different file hosting service? Might just be an issue on my end, but the download from gofile keeps failing

SirDerpington8008

Jan 6, 2021
Could someone please upload the translation to mega or a different file hosting service? Might just be an issue on my end, but the download from gofile keeps failing
I am fine with anyone reuploading it anywhere.
For the free tier, GoFile only hosts the file for 1 week, which is why it is failing for you.

thanks, good sir. I'll try keep your latest version alive in case it's taken down

seriously, this thread sure is heated over something that is pretty much common in piracy & fan translation: unforgiving, demanding, and/or toxic users (even possibly mods) wherever you go.

Not sure this will ease your mind, but usually I hold this points everytime I involved in fan works:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
sorry for the long post
Yeah, the reason I made my own translation was the broken components of the other translations. It turns out that the H-battle issues in the older (1.07) upload would be at least mostly fixed by ~7 line changes in one file, but before starting my own translation I didn't know the game well enough to figure that out.

password: F95
Since GoFile expires, I am trying WorkUpload this time.

Rxet

Jul 8, 2018
What antivirus did you check with? many of them work falsely
360 Total Security ... I know, sometimes it finds false viruses, but also find true faults, crypto minning viruses or malwares written as a cookies, which other antiviruses didn't see bcs of whitelists.

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
360 Total Security ... I know, sometimes it finds false viruses, but also find true faults, crypto minning viruses or malwares written as a cookies, which other antiviruses didn't see bcs of whitelists.
oh, I know this antivirus, it even reacts to games from Steam

Uchiha Sasuke

Jun 11, 2017
+1

anyone have a walkthrough for this game? seems like I cannot get past the floor 30 without having to do this "find the sister" quest.
This is sad, i got your answer but a year later lmao.
After cursing the devv, game and all, i realized that if you press the letter "O" to open the extra menu, use wrap anywhere to go the the special story dungeon, you'll find riko's sister there, then you'll proceed.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote