RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

TTsuyuki

Mar 7, 2018
Yeah, I would appreciate it too :)
Can someone reupload the translated version? :(((
The previous link still works from what i see so not sure why are you guys asking for a reupload?

Besides that, at that point i would guess that waiting for the DLC would be better anyway, seeing how the translation has to be fixed between versions.

Ornery

Nov 9, 2023
Can someone send a translated files? Cause gofile link for translated game din't work for me:cry:

AndreSB

Apr 30, 2023
Battle sex doesn't really work (rarely trigger) is there any way to solve it
If you mean the restraint attack in dungeon, only certain enemies can trigger them, like slimes, goblins/orcs, plants, magicians. Enemies like bees, dogs, and I think all bosses don't do lewd attack. And yes, it doesn't happen all the time, not sure if there are any way to increase the chance

souldray

Jun 5, 2020
Damn, just 2 hours of search, and i finally find the way for endless "Rape", with the "massage scam" and the dude's on the back alley. Why can't he just give you control over the sex, like the rape in the dungeon's...don't get it

prime_deruta

Feb 9, 2022
Holy shit this game had a wild ride the past 2 years. Almost seems like a miracle that it finally got a finished translation. Also; people, stop asking for a link. Literally the last page of posts (page 18) has a workupload link that still works. Password is "F95" case sensitive.

It'sTimeToStop

Aug 15, 2017
I hope a hero can reupload to a non-workupload link because workupload is blocked in my country.

Last edited:

Kryomancer

Feb 7, 2022
then can you tag it because I don't fucking see it.
Just literally go one page back. If you're too busy to read one page of posts I doubt you'd have time to play the game either. Search exists, too. When did the average terminally online person get this helpless?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote