RPGM None Lico's Mysterious Errand [RJ352933] [Cotton Candy]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
1695953220009.png

This is happening each time I try to rescue Noisette cannot progress the game. Anyway around this?

rain675

Jul 30, 2017
this download link the game latest version 1.40

that game file has been translate, if u want untranslate version ->
the download site not loading it for me idk why :(

Reactions: Ornery

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
But my translation that worked almost flawless, game playable from start to finish in full english translation, was revoked. Hahahaha. As said: f95 is a ungrateful place.

@Silentce: better than no fucking emotions like you and this weeb team.

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
known issue in CommonEvent.json
idk where, no gonna fix it, just lazy
So then what is the work around to actually play the game then? Since this occurs every time this event happens? And is a mandatory event making it a broken game.

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
So then what is the work around to actually play the game then? Since this occurs every time this event happens? And is a mandatory event making it a broken game.
download game in Japanese, go through and transfer the save to the translated version.

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
I can help you with a save if you are too lazy to download

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
I can help you with a save if you are too lazy to download
Nah not lazy to download takes no effort to start one and do it. Thank you for pointing me in a direction.
Although I will say the fact that the translator has a whole can't be assed to complete it or even look into problems that arise is fairly unprofessional and kind of off putting ever trying anything that they put their name to as a translator again. The adage of once bitten twice shy.

skypa

Jun 9, 2022
Nah not lazy to download takes no effort to start one and do it. Thank you for pointing me in a direction.
Although I will say the fact that the translator has a whole can't be assed to complete it or even look into problems that arise is fairly unprofessional and kind of off putting ever trying anything that they put their name to as a translator again. The adage of once bitten twice shy.
Of course, I understand all of this, but he did it in his free time and no one pays him, it’s good that someone did at least some kind of translation

Reactions: Hitoha

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
Definitely agreed on that, way to many games out there that are untranslated that deserve some love

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
What? U say im an "unprofessional"? Whats that attitude dude? No one pay me here and I Just do free time here. Our priority is who pay us or have profitable project
Ok im out, no appreciate here. True as says Spermasahne

u should do self translate, tomorrow i'll upload tpp file here
Told ya, buddy. Unthankful world of F95Zone. Even my translation that was fully playable (just broke some stupid animated battlefuck stuff and "Virgin"-State of Lico) from start to finish was put in the garbage. All the work I and that other guy (Noodle something i believe) did in our free time for free... put to the garbage.

And DON'T upload anything for them. DON'T give those leeches anything. Let them start all over from the beginning. Don't be dumb.

Reactions: KucingNew

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
What? U say im an "unprofessional"? Whats that attitude dude? No one pay me here and I Just do free time here. Our priority is who pay us or have profitable project
Ok im out, no appreciate here. True as says Spermasahne

u should do self translate
Maybe rather then just saying "tough luck" Not going to do anything about it you could of just said what the person who came to your "defense" Recommended. I called unprofessional because even in the realm of doing things for free there is a certain length of decorum that comes with supporting the free project that you did. Something breaks maybe look at fixing it especially if it is something that can make the game all fucked mate. Guess you like to spite your face for your nose then, I genuinely asked for help in the first place and basically got the nah get fucked no help here so of course I am going to be a bit pissed at that.
And since you touted the fact that you do it as a profession of course there should be a little bit better degree of professionalism there too.

Hitoha

Dec 1, 2019
yeah yeah unemotional human, do it urself dude. don't just yell to someone. just do it and proof it how professional unpaid can complete in 7 days. u not genuinely asked for help, in my pov u are rude to me. u not thanked to me first and just simply rude. no attitude on u for entire life? 18+ years?
ur attitude just like under age dude
Considering how much you are butchering the english language by putting u instead of you, you are not on a chat application or have the limitations of early cellphones you can type the full word out. Have I been rude to you yes, only because you are the one who was rude to me first, at the end of the day do these two make a right and just world fuck no. As adults we should have the ability to take insults and just let it slide especially if it is doing a hobby that interests us. But time and time again you continue to insult people and then tout your ability to translate when you can't even speak full english on the forum so I am beginning to doubt your claims of being a professional at this point.

On the subject of translating sure if I could read katakana or hiragana sure I would translate it myself but sadly I could not and I am not really one for using a tool and then making it into readable I appreciate and thank all the people who do the work for translating until they prove that they can be jerks and unhelpful when you reach out in an attempt to get help.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote