• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
the so-called srory is so stupid to rape all women and will loose slave make the father not interested in the son is so abysmal stupid that is dumber as a stone that does not notice and the mother gives a fuck on her son alone at home is because she is fucked day and night so ridiculous but I find

it strange how the players like it when their carackter is raped by everything and everyone but complain when someone says that he wants to play a mc exactly what the npc here with the mother make as miserable as in the tyrant all love it when davide the whole family raped they used as whores but when

I say that I wish that I want to do the same as mc and not want to play such a pathetic useless loose and sissy then that is wrong if ic hdas say seltzsam as the players love it as they misused as mc misbehaved misbehaves and still be sunning But even play something like that because it looks quite different from that nobody wants

By the way, the best example of how ridiculous and stupid the story or the son is seen in this scene where his mother in the field or what that was fucks and the son is standing further and hears what makes his mother

for strange noises and wondering this idiot is there why he does not simpler times 5 steps closer then he would have seen what is going on but so the whole thing is just ridiculous

Last edited:
U

User_32285

the so-called srory is so stupid to rape all women and will loose slave make the father not interested in the son is so abysmal stupid that is dumber as a stone that does not notice and the mother gives a fuck on her son alone at home is because she is fucked day and night so ridiculous but I find

it strange how the players like it when their carackter is raped by everything and everyone but complain when someone says that he wants to play a mc exactly what the npc here with the mother make as miserable as in the tyrant all love it when davide the whole family raped they used as whores but when

I say that I wish that I want to do the same as mc and not want to play such a pathetic useless loose and sissy then that is wrong if ic hdas say seltzsam as the players love it as they misused as mc misbehaved misbehaves and still be sunning But even play something like that because it looks quite different from that nobody wants

By the way, the best example of how ridiculous and stupid the story or the son is seen in this scene where his mother in the field or what that was fucks and the son is standing further and hears what makes his mother

for strange noises and wondering this idiot is there why he does not simpler times 5 steps closer then he would have seen what is going on but so the whole thing is just ridiculous
It's gonna be ok, just take a deep breath and count to 100, this may seem important to you now, but believe me it isn't in the long run.

And about people/players who like this kind of stuff, you don't need to understand it, just respect it, cool?

Enjoy the many other vn's, comics and games available here, I am sure there is something for you.

Deadlyreaper

Nov 20, 2017
It's gonna be ok, just take a deep breath and count to 100, this may seem important to you now, but believe me it isn't in the long run.

And about people/players who like this kind of stuff, you don't need to understand it, just respect it, cool?

Enjoy the many other vn's, comics and games available here, I am sure there is something for you.
I did not say that I do not respect that but just said that I do not understand it is not that bad just in some things just so ridiculous stupid much I like it but why must it always so much stupid idiots do not they notice? I mean the son is so incredibly stupid that his mom is fucked in front of his eyes by

his classmate without the mitbekoomt even the slightest I think even if they would dierect fuck his eyes would not notice that it's just me what So I want to say exactly how I like to play it myself as mc as the others do it with the mother but there are the same who find the duper horny right against it

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017

for strange noises and wondering this idiot is there why he does not simpler times 5 steps closer
The son thinks his mother is peeing. Of course he is not going closer.

And nobody stops you to make your own game. I like to play games with a dominant mc, too. But this is a ntr game.

Reactions: OwMyFace

goditseb

Apr 28, 2017
i like the bestiality / dog part :eazyHype:
So rare in games nowadays, it feels like back in days, degeneration thx to patreon

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
It works for me and others. Do you have the current version(winrar/7zip)? Maybe a hardware problem(RAM malfunction).

bbnn

Mar 22, 2018
i have the current version + it worked fine on others. It just can't extract this file only.

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
This is a strange "game". I enjoyed some aspects of the VN, but then again it's just too dumb or too much text or the interface is blocking the view ... I dunno.
But I won't complain. Nice work anyway.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
I read the story that the game is based off of. The game stayed close to what the manga was. I wish you added the good end with the girl (The one where you take her from the village without the NTR). I think you did a really good job but the source material was really dumb, though I can't say it was a big surprise given how a bunch of NTR goes like "I saw you masturbating. Let's fuck." The game was pretty heartbreaking. I liked it. Plus, you even added a good ending! Kudos to you.
Keep up the good work!

Danny Khan

Nov 3, 2017
View attachment 86809
Overview:
Daniel and his mother and father decide to move to a small town on the invitation of his aunt. But soon they are going to regret their decision. The game is complete, has hours of playtime, branching plots and 4 endings. If you don't like Netorare or Incest, don't play it.​

Updated: 4/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: 0x-x-x0
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Explanation:

Walkthrough:

Download:
- -

View attachment 86810 View attachment 86811 View attachment 86812 View attachment 86813 View attachment 86814 View attachment 86815 View attachment 86816 View attachment 86817
It Says it is Damaged??? Can not Extract

Conny

Dec 5, 2017
You are wrong i use Elit-unzip and it says it is password protected, i try to continue without password and it says incorrect password.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes