EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
sinful mother.jpg

Overview:
Daniel and his mother and father decide to move to a small town on the invitation of his aunt. But soon they are going to regret their decision. The game is complete, has hours of playtime, branching plots and 4 endings. If you don't like Netorare and Incest, don't play it.​

Updated: 4/09/2018
Developer:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Comment:

Walkthrough:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

41.jpg 49.jpg 105.jpg 118.jpg 311.jpg 351.jpg 375.jpg 421.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
I've played about five minutes of this game, mostly just skipping through to get an idea of what it's like.

I like what I've seen thus far, but I'd recommend porting this to a much better VN engine, like Ren'py.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
...I've a funny feeling that, what has been used for this game, comes from Artificial Girl 3 lol

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
So, I put some more time in this game, and I'm pretty sure I've read all of the mangas that this game draws influence from. That's not a bad thing, those are really good manga.

wep

Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 16, 2016
@serjlim
It's the story from "Sayuki no Sato" and others. I explain the development of this game in first post.
Two questions:
1)Are you planning to do other games? Do you like the dev tag?
2)Are you (main char.) be dominant or not in the game?

OwMyFace

Oct 21, 2016
@serjlim
Yes, you need DirectX 9 to run.

It's the story from "Sayuki no Sato" and others. I explain the development of this game in first post.
I'm aware of that, I just didn't expect for me to recognise the inspiration. Mostly because I can't say I even know what Sayuki no Sato is, but I've more than likely read it.

Edit: And having spent five seconds googling it, I can confirm I have indeed 'read' it.

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes