God Zeus

Mar 25, 2019
View attachment 86809
Overview:
Daniel and his mother and father decide to move to a small town on the invitation of his aunt. But soon they are going to regret their decision. The game is complete, has hours of playtime, branching plots and 4 endings. If you don't like Netorare and Incest, don't play it.​

Updated: 4/09/2018
Developer/Publisher:
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Explanation:

Walkthrough:

Download:
- -

View attachment 86810 View attachment 86811 View attachment 86812 View attachment 86813 View attachment 86814 View attachment 86815 View attachment 86816 View attachment 86817
Please Remake this game with better graphics and more endings
Love the idea of this game....

eldarmike3

Feb 4, 2020
should have been the son that started to do stuff with the mother from the sart and should be son the mc who getts to decied who he shears her with all the gang rap at the start was a off put

4rn4ld0

Jul 6, 2019
Need to add what system it play in the description: Windows? Linux? IOS? android?

As others have suggested, try porting it to Ren'py, is a fairly popular engine with lots of support and playability on multiple systems

Fzoner95

Oct 13, 2017
Need to add what system it play in the description: Windows? Linux? IOS? android?
Under "Installation" it says "(Needs to run)", so probably just Windows. Maybe Wine?

As others have suggested, try porting it to Ren'py, is a fairly popular engine with lots of support and playability on multiple systems
This was just posted here, I doubt this will ever be converted.

Darkcroxz

Oct 14, 2019
haha bruh, this have the same dialogue as the "tatoeba haha ga", is the best doujishi of mother and son, yeah at the begining is NTR but at the end is full vanilla.

dkitten

Oct 2, 2020
I love this kind of dirtiness. Wish graphic was a little better but love the storyline and dialogues! Has the dev created other games?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: BRTT

0x-x-x0

Game Developer
Apr 29, 2017
To everyone who asked:
There will never be an expansion for this game. Sorry. One of my hard drives crashed last year and I don't have a backup of Premium Play Darkness with all expansions/3D models/etc.

God Zeus

Mar 25, 2019
To everyone who asked:
There will never be an expansion for this game. Sorry. One of my hard drives crashed last year and I don't have a backup of Premium Play Darkness with all expansions/3D models/etc.
Sad Bro Try to recover Your Data from hard drive

Dec 21, 2018
I took a quick peek at the game and there's next to no story, nor plot. There's barely any character development and within 2 minutes, they go right into sex. I'm a little surprised that no one really talked about it in this thread. I just wished that there was a reason for us to feel something about these characters. Earlier posts talked about how they don't like the idea of raping everyone, which is a valid criticism, but the writing in general could use a lot of improvement here.

Last edited:
2.80 star(s) 9 Votes