Horalover

May 7, 2017
I was able to get the True End and Bad End 1.
There's only 5 choices in the game...but it's a hassle to skip through the text.
Anyone have a guide for the other endings?

smowky

Donor
Jul 3, 2017
Finally a dev that reads and LIKES what "sanbun kyoden" does and HE decides to do a game oriented in that direction. Now I just hope you continue to make games, I want to sub but no patreon?....One day hopefully
Cheers.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
View attachment 86809
Overview:
Daniel and his mother and father decide to move to a small town on the invitation of his aunt. But soon they are going to regret their decision. The game is complete, has hours of playtime, branching plots and 4 endings. If you don't like Netorare or Incest, don't play it.​

Updated: 4/09/2018
Developer/Publisher: 0x-x-x0
Censorship: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Explanation:

Walkthrough:

Download:
- -

View attachment 86810 View attachment 86811 View attachment 86812 View attachment 86813 View attachment 86814 View attachment 86815 View attachment 86816 View attachment 86817
looks pretty cool however this screen shot kinda makes me worried if there some gay content

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
It's one of the most extreme scene next to the bestiality one you will see (for now I guess).

The guy with blue hair (son of the woman in this scene) is out and not waking up soon.

The guy ejaculating, is doing so to humiliate and show his dominance over the mother.

There is no guy to guy physical contact in this scene.
ok then i guess thats ok as long as their no guy on guy penetration i think im good

nZk

「」
Donor
Dec 13, 2016
I can get behind this, who am I kidding this is what dreams are made of.

jamescun

Dec 6, 2017
the code execution cannot proceed because d3dx9_37.dll was not found i went and download it and it still does not work

DiabloCadet

Nov 15, 2017
Are the NTR Scenes avoidable?
not hating, but I just cant stand them,
is it possible to play the game without it?

2.80 star(s) 9 Votes