Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
why i cant really say due i dont know the behind the scenes. And dont think Subscribestar was a reall thing when he started on Patreon. (atleast for me it sounds more new than patreon) .
Patreon was founded in 2013, SS in 2017 (can't be arsed to find the specific dates). Tinkerer's first patreon post was early February 2017. At the time SS may not have been in business yet, but patreon was up and running a while.
Thats a moot point, Subscribestar might not have been so "present" when Tinkerer started but has been in the game for 7 years now, the spirit of my point was why not get the Subscribestar earlier.... Two baskets are better than one particularly when one of them is getting picky about what they will allow.

I know "nobody" knows the answer right now, I'd still be interested in knowing the answer if anyone wants to ask Tinkerer. I've seen a few Devs fall into this trap of losing Patreon before they setup their Subscribestar and I've always been curious if it boiled down to SS having too many conditions or some other undesirable structure that might not be obvious to the casual observer... or if there was a "trust" issue that made Devs doubt SS... or if the Devs simply got too comfortable with the status quo at Patreon and simply never got around to making a Subscribstar account.

Reactions: fixrapid

Bkvt

Oct 1, 2020
how do i find the gemstone for the "Let there Be Light!" quest i've already read the diary of the priest and went to the inn but i cant do anything there

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
how do i find the gemstone for the "Let there Be Light!" quest i've already read the diary of the priest and went to the inn but i cant do anything there
ask the innkeeper about the burnt ground and monster that did it. then go south.

Damagus01

Nov 20, 2022
There's two sets of clues in the Temple: the scattered pages in the bedroom on the Temple entrance level, and Sister Theresa's journal in the library's reading desk on the next floor down (same floor as the Hall of Patron Saints). Read both & go to the Merchant's Inn found most of the way to Greyport, you'll notice the burned area when you get there. Ask Oliver (the inkeeper) about it, then seek out the great beast by going south from the inn.

(Be sure to actually read the pages & the journal, there's important info in both. And don't forget to investigate the burned area...)

Reactions: Bkvt

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
So I decided to test so.ething out. Just curious. This was driven by the fact that when you have kids with Jenny they call MC "Uncle [Name]" because the masquerade is they are Tom's children (even if most know the truth).

So I let Birgitte do Tankh and waited for the child to be old enough to talk to... even though you had the pregnancy blamed on another man they still call MC dad... kind of a nit pick detail but I think if Tank is the "father" then they too should call MC uncle. I dunno it just feels like an oversight.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So I decided to test so.ething out. Just curious. This was driven by the fact that when you have kids with Jenny they call MC "Uncle [Name]" because the masquerade is they are Tom's children (even if most know the truth).

So I let Birgitte do Tankh and waited for the child to be old enough to talk to... even though you had the pregnancy blamed on another man they still call MC dad... kind of a nit pick detail but I think if Tank is the "father" then they too should call MC uncle. I dunno it just feels like an oversight.
I've not played that part yet... Does Birgitte represent Tankh as the father of her kids?.. Does he think or care if they are his?
Kids tend to call people whatever they are told to call them. I bet Beths kids will call the MC "Dad" even though Samson is clearly the father :p

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I've not played that part yet... Does Birgitte represent Tankh as the father of her kids?.. Does he think or care if they are his?
Kids tend to call people whatever they are told to call them. I bet Beths kids will call the MC "Dad" even though Samson is clearly the father :p
MC can convince her to have sex with Tank so he is blamed for her pregnancy (this way MC dosent HAVE to do a feast & the sisters wont be pissed off cos another man is the father), when this happens she wont let MC name the kid (much like Jenny & Maghda's 1st child (because both of those scenarios have/had the OG partner involved). But what's the point of framing another man if they are gonna call MC dad? Not a massive issue cos I dont let Tankh do Birgitte, I'm always the father (this test run was reloaded as soon as I was done). Just felt kind of an oversight to me.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
MC can convince her to have sex with Tank so he is blamed for her pregnancy (this way MC dosent HAVE to do a feast & the sisters wont be pissed off cos another man is the father), when this happens she wont let MC name the kid (much like Jenny & Maghda's 1st child (because both of those scenarios have/had the OG partner involved). But what's the point of framing another man if they are gonna call MC dad? Not a massive issue cos I dont let Tankh do Birgitte, I'm always the father (this test run was reloaded as soon as I was done). Just felt kind of an oversight to me.
Yeah if there is an option to own it, I doubt I would have discovered that either... Loud and proud, I never willingly deny my sins, I've still pissed The MC was so wishy washy about admitting his activities with his daughter to Erevi after their little tour of the way gates.

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Yeah if there is an option to own it, I doubt I would have discovered that either... Loud and proud, I never willingly deny my sins,
For me it's more a case of they are my kids with my bitch! I accept the Jenny situation cos I'm activly cucking Tom & I like that he most likley knows, but is living with the lie.

I've still pissed The MC was so wishy washy about admitting his activities with his daughter to Erevi after their little tour of the way gates.
At that point I genuanly feel MC was still scared of Erevi (Heck hes still scared of her lol) but hes more open about his sons around her now that she is softening up a bit.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Hats off to Tinker man.
Do people realize he's been pumpin updates since '17, some yall was prob in grade school still. haha
Damn.... I forget how young some of you are...My computer is probably older than many of you. Hell the bag of Gummy Bears I just ate were probably older than many of you, (The best by date was May 97... Still good BTW).

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
For me it's more a case of they are my kids with my bitch! I accept the Jenny situation cos I'm activly cucking Tom & I like that he most likley knows, but is living with the lie.
Meh! in my head cannon I take Tom to the pub every now and then, and decribe in explicit detail what I do to his wife... I've show him videos if I could.... Please someone reccomend to Tinkerer some kind of Selfy spell!!! Tom needs to see how much I make her cum.
I've already said in the past "we need to invite him in to watch". (Same for the MIller and his Wife)

I geniunely don't care who my kids call father... they really don't factor into my experience. Does that make me weird in this community?

At that point I genuanly feel MC was still scared of Erevi (Heck hes still scared of her lol) but hes more open about his sons around her now that she is softening up a bit.
Again my head cannon deviates a lot (I know, I need to do some selective editing to make that happen)... I never embraced the Sub attitude the MC took with Erevi (or the Vamps, or Frida, or Victoria)... I love a lot of things about this game but submitting was never one of them. I still think a route where he tried to be Dom from the beginning would have been better... Have Erevi beat him down from time to time if she needed too, but have her come to respect that even when she "wins" she is never able to dent his spirit, that he always picks himself up, keeps getting stronger and eventually surpasses her (or at least gains some measure of equality). Have her take pride that she was instumental in him becoming strong enough to become a worthy mate.

Same for Frida... it still doesn't sit right with me that she would have a relationship with anyone except another Alpha... She might make Beta's her pets, but breeding with anyone less than an equal diminishes both her and her offspring (No different from Shakala).

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Meh! in my head cannon I take Tom to the pub every now and then, and decribe in explicit detail what I do to his wife... I've show him videos if I could.... Please someone reccomend to Tinkerer some kind of Selfy spell!!! Tom needs to see how much I make her cum.
I've already said in the past "we need to invite him in to watch". (Same for the MIller and his Wife)

I geniunely don't care who my kids call father... they really don't factor into my experience. Does that make me weird in this community?

Again my head cannon deviates a lot (I know, I need to do some selective editing to make that happen)... I never embraced the Sub attitude the MC took with Erevi (or the Vamps, or Frida, or Victoria)... I love a lot of things about this game but submitting was never one of them. I still think a route where he tried to be Dom from the beginning would have been better... Have Erevi beat him down from time to time if she needed too, but have her come to respect that even when she "wins" she is never able to dent his spirit, that he always picks himself up, keeps getting stronger and eventually surpasses her (or at least gains some measure of equality). Have her take pride that she was instumental in him becoming strong enough to become a worthy mate.

Same for Frida... it still doesn't sit right with me that she would have a relationship with anyone except another Alpha... She might make Beta's her pets, but breeding with anyone less than an equal diminishes both her and her offspring (No different from Shakala).
Honestly with the amount of strong willed &/or dominate women in this game I wouldnt be surprised if that's something Tinkerer is into (hes got a wife so mabey she is a bit like that ;)). But yeah as a dom I'm not into the submissive stuff, prefer to dom the women. But I like the game & story enough that I can live with it.

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes