Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
There was or is a quest with caleah the swamp elf where you light up the water for night date anyone know how to get it started?

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
The chest disappearing at the Family Farm is a known issue, 99% confidence it was fixed with v3.32 which was released about a week ago.

For Caleah, have you done the first date yet? Do you even have the option of asking her out? Asking her out isn't an option until the festival lights are installed. After the first picnic date she may not be horny that day & will ask to cuddle instead.
Apologize did not see your reply forgot about the festival lights no seen in Walk-through played along time ago how do I get these? I'll double check thanks

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Apologize did not see your reply forgot about the festival lights no seen in Walk-through played along time ago how do I get these? I'll double check thanks
You should get those lights after taking her to the swamp and when you are working on the light quest for Ziva

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Everyone seems to forget the trents 2 daughters (acorns) are they not making an appearance?
There is no word from Tinkerer on wether the Acorns will become daughters for the Treant. I'm not gonna add mis-infomation or get peoples hopes up until I hear something from the dev himself confirming the positive or negative about those Acrons.

While I like the idea of Treegirl/Dryad girls I'm not sure if they will ever be added. Perhaps in the future. But theres no word as of yet.

Bellow is purely my own thoughts:
That all being said would be interesting in the Dryads were twins, MC could have 3somes with them both getting preg just from MC knocking up 1 (their Fae so rules could be different) this means they can share a Book of Girls Page without taking up 2 slots.

Last edited:
Reactions: Necronlord5

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Done her first date?
Been with her to the swamp
Has a few kids now
No longer able to take this quest?
You grab the lights from her village ruins in the Swamp. Small crate by a burnt hut.

Go to the lake in Weirdwood to place the lights then speak to Caleah in the Temple. Have some Wine in you're inventory.

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Not sure about the dragon. Honestly I think Vix will be her very own update because I feel a Dragon deserves a kinda big update dont you? That's just me tho. I think it might be someone like Jenny or Victoria (in the same way as both women were given some new content alongside the Farm & the Gwynneth updates respectably). Or mabey someone new? No idea tho.

The Nergal thing is a BIG IF cos it's just something he discussed on the Discord. The idea being that Nergal could be kinda like Loki from Norse Myth, not restricted to gender (like how Loki turned into a horse & is the mother-father of Fenrir, Jormangandr & Hel), the futa idea was another one thrown out in passing. Nergal might just remain a male & non of this will happen, we will have to wait & see. If its added I would assume Tinkerer would make it optional (he has learnt his fanbase can be... 'vocal')
I am hoping for a few more weddings in the game besides the goblin and Julia ones. Also, I dont get why Tinkerer lifted the child cap off of certain women IF they dont have a sprite or you can't name them. They are basically useless and a waste of his time to do that when his focus should be more on new content or refreshing old content like he is doing with Beth.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
It works thanks are there any other events not necessarily quest like this not in the Walk-through?
All quests should be in the WT even the Festival Lights. Some quest continuations/starting are locked behind other quests or events building up to them. It should be fine if you keep playing & experimenting. The WT should have answers if you need them.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I am hoping for a few more weddings in the game besides the goblin and Julia ones. Also, I dont get why Tinkerer lifted the child cap off of certain women IF they dont have a sprite or you can't name them. They are basically useless and a waste of his time to do that when his focus should be more on new content or refreshing old content like he is doing with Beth.
Alot of players were disappointed they couldnt keep knocking up the majority of girls. They have (what I call) Cannon Kids & Surpluss Kids. The Cannon ones are the ones that appear in the cap of 6 or 10 depending on girl. Pretty much all girls (outside of Goblins, Vamps & Pets) were originally capped but Tinkerer has slowly been removing these with girls over time.

The Surpluss are the ones that vanish. All girls no longer have a cap so now players can keep impregnating girls as they please. It may be usless but from what I gathered it was just a coding change so not too much hassle for Tinkerer to change. It wont be something that takes up Tinkerers time anymore & he just has to not fully cap future girls in updates.

Currently he has 3 major parts of the game to work on; Beth, Vixenatrix & Temple/Tower. New girls will most likley be added during &/or after these are done.

Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
The Walk-through is great help but the festival of lights is not there. There maybe other events that are also missing. Another thing I was hoping for is your familiar's skills like a table when she level up what skills she obtains, not even your dog gets a table well not like he needs it he only have one skill. Is equipment could say gives another but it seems less likely to work. The Walk-through is a basic help. I must however prize for the light puzzle solution that thing was a severe pain in the _s_ I pray hope wish he NEVER puts another puzzle like that in the game. I must say it's a great game I have given up on RPG engine games until this it shows that with dedication good games can be made on any platform. My sincere thanks tinkerer.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Since Tinkerer has now made "Rod of Duplocation" a Side Quest (instead of Main like it was before) I would love to see some more RoD scenes added to the game. Possibly as part of some questline but also just to see some new scenes become open to MC just by completing that quest. I know not everyone liked it (& some call it NTR in error) but I would love to see it used more. Could be used during Mass or with the Goblins. Victoria & Gwynneth would probably like it too. Mabey even DP Rosy...

muschi26

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2019
I know not everyone liked it (& some call it NTR in error)
A lot of people don’t like seeing multiple guys; trying to get around that with technicalities like “it’s the same guy but cloned” doesn’t really help, because it feels like just that: a technicality.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
A lot of people don’t like seeing multiple guys; trying to get around that with technicalities like “it’s the same guy but cloned” doesn’t really help, because it feels like just that: a technicality.
Sure but if its left completly optional then those people dont need to do it. And the rest of us get to enjoy these scenes (the way I see it it is just YOU with YOU) if people get butthurt that it just exists that says more about them really.

Reactions: PhineasFlynn

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Shouldn't we have four vampires in the game? There were four orbs that were destroyed when Ziva and the MC was inside that tomb and their master was not part of that unless Madame Daiyu is the last one, which would make sense she didn't show up until after the orbs were broken also and she may have been there for a different reason than the others were and they didn't know about her and vice versa.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Shouldn't we have four vampires in the game? There were four orbs that were destroyed when Ziva and the MC was inside that tomb and their master was not part of that unless Madame Daiyu is the last one, which would make sense she didn't show up until after the orbs were broken also and she may have been there for a different reason than the others were and they didn't know about her and vice versa.
The Master WAS the fourth Orb.... he was trapped with the vampire girls for 200 years.

Because Zsofia's attack on the Qeteshians was the trigger for the Priestess to inprison them Master decided to punish the girls & leave them unable to leave the graveyard.

That's why its 1 orb above the lower 3 orbs.

Reactions: Brovalon

marvelfreak3000

Sep 27, 2023
Sure but if its left completly optional then those people dont need to do it. And the rest of us get to enjoy these scenes (the way I see it it is just YOU with YOU) if people get butthurt that it just exists that says more about them really.
I don't mind the clone thing every once in awhile but not constantly
The Master WAS the fourth Orb.... he was trapped with the vampire girls for 200 years.

Because Zsofia's attack on the Qeteshians was the trigger for the Priestess to inprison them Master decided to punish the girls & leave them unable to leave the graveyard.

That's why its 1 orb above the lower 3 orbs.
So how was Master able to punish them IF he was also trapped in the orbs and why punish himself as he wouldn't leave the graveyard also? I thought he was always in the castle asleep and hadn't woken until the girls were freed from the orbs.

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
So how was Master able to punish them IF he was also trapped in the orbs and why punish himself as he wouldn't leave the graveyard also? I thought he was always in the castle asleep and hadn't woken until the girls were freed from the orbs.
After they were freed from the orbs, the Master left the Graveyard to return to his castle but left the girls behind in the graveyard as punishment for fucking up and getting them trapped... He has power over them just like they had power over the MC (when he was their thrall)

Reactions: DomWolf

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
I don't mind the clone thing every once in awhile but not constantly

If you pay attention to the story of the vamps this is the events. The Master created Adaobi, Reanna & Zsofia (which gives him power over them as their projenitor) but they still have freewill outside of his direct commands. Zsofia attacked some qeteshian priestesses which led to the High Priestess leading the capture & imprisonment of Master & the girls. They were all trapped in the Cematery for 200 years until MC & Ziva freed them (its HIS laugh you hear duri g that scene).

Once free Master commands the girls to not leave the graveyard, as punishment for him being trapped so long, & leave to his Castle to start creating his zombies & plaguewolves. The girls are now free of their prison but now bound by Master's words to not leave the graveyard.

Masters actions leads to Oksana & later Purifiers to investigate the area. Adaobi comes to the realsation that Master intends to leave them for dead both to punish them & cover his own tracks until hes strong enough to not care about hiding. That's why, while they cant attack him directly, they command MC to.

RoD:
I'm not asking for it to be an overly common thing, just an option for some girls & mabe a few new scenes for Erevi (like a DP).

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes