Scorpio2002

May 12, 2021
Anything you would like to see in the far future? (The list for near future is way too vast). For me is for the Mc to get is own place.

The mayor's house is technically is wife's even though he is the mayor.

The rented house is even worse in my point of view both of them can be lost easily by losing an election so not his.

The Tower of Dread? Please

The church or whatever. Come on

The goblins don't count I mean above ground that can be used by anyone.

The giants he only can use the "guest" tent

Frida house she kicks him out so often is _s_ is sore

He build the elves home but it technically not his as the amount of kids (20) makes it theirs not a bad thing just not his

The vampire castle so many ways not his as he his/was there literal slave

Any place I miss?

What you are looking for in the far future?

FunFuntomes

Engaged Member
Mar 24, 2021
Anything you would like to see in the far future? (The list for near future is way too vast). For me is for the Mc to get is own place.

The rented house is even worse in my point of view both of them can be lost easily by losing an election so not his.

He build the elves home but it technically not his as the amount of kids (20) makes it theirs not a bad thing just not his

Any place I miss?

it's called peasant's quest, not landlord quest

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

Any place I miss?

I don't really get your criteria as not being their house. He can come and go whenever he pleases and sleep in their bed whenever he wants. It feels more like they both share the house. You also have to go out of your way to really lose the election

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Wait... you can lose the election?????????? I didn't even know that was possible... what happens if you lose?
Wait how the fuck do u lose the Election? I thought u just needed to get all the votes (& the game waited till you do). I'm confused lol

Reactions: Stil996

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Don’t you get a game over?
Is that a question?? I don't know! that's why I asked my question! :p... just like DomWolf I thought it was a scripted event that just waited for you to hit whatever criteria before advancing. I mean there could be a game over, but that's not what storm1051787 & Scorpio2002 seem to be saying... they are talking about losing your house... though if you lose the election it is never your house to begin with, so I don't know what to make of their posts.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
Is that a question?? I don't know! that's why I asked my question! :p... just like DomWolf I thought it was a scripted event that just waited for you to hit whatever criteria before advancing. I mean there could be a game over, but that's not what storm1051787 & Scorpio2002 seem to be saying... they are talking about losing your house... though if you lose the election it is never your house to begin with, so I don't know what to make of their posts.
I'm so confused lol :ROFLMAO:

Pdoan

Mar 1, 2018

Any place I miss?

You miss Rosie's house . MC also built Mia's new house. MC technically own Gwenneth's new house since he bought it for her.

Like said above, the farm house is where he is from.

Far future: own the girls, own their house.

Or you can also choose to treat the girls like trash, and they have the right to throw you out like trash. It's a fair system.

Drededkref

Apr 11, 2023
Came here for male domination but all I found were femdom scenes - the giantess, the rent lady, the demon/witch lady who teaches us magic. Is the game femdom heavy? I'm okay with tolerating a bit of femdom if it means later in the game, the majority of the content will be either maledom or just normal (no domination on either side) - but ya, don't wanna play a femdom-focused game so please tell me

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
Came here for male domination but all I found were femdom scenes - the giantess, the rent lady, the demon/witch lady who teaches us magic. Is the game femdom heavy? I'm okay with tolerating a bit of femdom if it means later in the game, the majority of the content will be either maledom or just normal (no domination on either side) - but ya, don't wanna play a femdom-focused game so please tell me
Same here... I doubt there will ever be significant quantities of maledom in this game.
There is a lot of good content here and some of which does scratch that itch to a degree, but they tend to be the exception rather than the rule. And while many of the relationships start with the women being fairly Dom, they tend to strike a certain balance closer to equality eventually.

Reactions: Drededkref

storm1051787

Mar 23, 2019

Majority of the content is just kind of neutral to be honest rather than male dom or femdom. Some women start out as femdom because of their personalities, but then they typically start to become more submissive and affectionate as you get further along in their stories. There is more femdom than male dom, but I wouldn't say the game is very focused on either just so much as just the mc being generally hedonistic and trying to sleep with as many woman as he can. Personally I don't really care much for male dom. I'll tolerate it if I'm attracted to the character, but its just not really something I'm into. I don't really like submissive women, I'd rather have an equal.

Also the witch teaching him magic is a dark elf, not a demon.

Last edited:

M3ntir

Mar 20, 2019
PQ Poll Question
for the high tier Patreon/subscribestar.

Hi!
I was wondering what you guys think about the duration of quests in the game. I'm usually a bit unsure as to how much weight I should put on quests opposed to scenes. Longer quests allow for more storytelling, but they can also take a long time to make, since they generally require a lot more script, maps, cutscenes and other assets. Usually I do one or more longer quests when I want to introduce a character, once the character is established i mostly switch to shorter, less story driven quests, to make time for more scenes. But I don't really know if that is what you, the players, want. What do you think of the current balance of quests vs scenes? Should I do longer quests and focus less on scenes, or vice versa?
Note that I'll be running the same poll on Subscribestar so the final result may vary a bit. I'll post the final result after the voting time has expired.​

Stil996

Conversation Conqueror
Jan 11, 2018
PQ Poll Question

Hi!
I was wondering what you guys think about the duration of quests in the game. I'm usually a bit unsure as to how much weight I should put on quests opposed to scenes. Longer quests allow for more storytelling, but they can also take a long time to make, since they generally require a lot more script, maps, cutscenes and other assets. Usually I do one or more longer quests when I want to introduce a character, once the character is established i mostly switch to shorter, less story driven quests, to make time for more scenes. But I don't really know if that is what you, the players, want. What do you think of the current balance of quests vs scenes? Should I do longer quests and focus less on scenes, or vice versa?
Note that I'll be running the same poll on Subscribestar so the final result may vary a bit. I'll post the final result after the voting time has expired.​

I think the balance is pretty good as is... actually scratch that... I think they are exceptionally well balanced as is :D.

DomWolf

Forum Fanatic
Jul 2, 2020
PQ Poll Question

Hi!

I think the balance is pretty good as is... actually scratch that... I think they are exceptionally well balanced as is :D.
We may disagree on some things, but I'm 100% with you on this.
Honestly I feel the story part is very good (some girls have longer questlines & some have shorter depending) however I would mabey like a few more scenes on average but outside of that i agree the balance is fine.

Sigma201

Apr 15, 2024
Guys help me , I have been playing this game on Android , and I got struck with screen , when naming the victoria's second child , what the problem

I had the second child too soon one after another is this is the cause

Completed 60 quest
And background of the struck screen I am able to interact but I can't do anything with naming screen image, does anyone help me , thank you

Now I'm currently doing hilde marrige (sister gaintees quest )

4.30 star(s) 195 Votes